剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
前集提要
Previously on medium.
这可能是谁?
Who might this be?
挺眼熟的
Looks familiar.
他跟他的朋友强♥奸♥了一个女孩
He and his friend raped a young girl.
把她剖腹,碎尸
Sliced her open,took her apart.
“屠夫”Charles医生,维塔的行者
Dr. Charles "the butcher" walker of wichita.
因发狂而掏出三个未婚女儿的内脏
Wanted dead or alive for the maniacal evisceration of
被通缉,无论生死
three unmarried daughters from the great plains.
于1902年被一愤怒的暴徒执行了私刑
He was captured and lynched by an angry mob in 1902--
挺吻合的,是吧?
pretty good match,right?
1934年: lorenz医生谋杀了16岁的病人
1934: Dr. Eric lorenz murdered a 16-year-old patient
她只是扁桃体发炎而已 他说他幻听
who was complaining of swollen tonsils. He said he heard voices.
1950年:Kevin医生强♥奸♥并 谋杀了12岁的病人
1950,dr. Kevin diebold raped and murdered a 12-year-old patient
当时她母亲和两个兄弟就在候诊室里
while her mother and two brothers sat in the waiting room.
他说自己幻听
He said he heard a voice.
有趣
Interesting.
1960年,shonry医生……
In 1960,dr. Peter... shonry
在底特律的大众卫生所里强♥奸♥并 谋杀了13岁的病人
raped and murdered a 13-year-old in a public health clinic in detroit.
另有一宗在1977年
There's another one in 1977.
你是91年杀的她
You killed her in '91.
好像是每隔上15年
Seems like every 15 years or so,
就有某人幻听并 害一个年轻的女孩丧命
someone hears a voice and a young girl dies.
女士们
ladies.
如果你们能在候诊室里好心地等待
If you'll kindly take a seat in the waiting room,
医生跟我收拾完马上就接待你们
the doctor and I will finish up and be with you shortly.
好了,Jorgensen太太
There you go,mrs. Jorgensen.
我按您喜欢的把脂肪切掉了
I trimmed the fat off just the way you like.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you,dear.
下周见 - 好
See you next week. - Okay.
74号♥
Number 74.
这里
Here.
怎么为您效劳?
What can i do you for,sir?
今天什么新鲜?
What's fresh today?
小牛肉片挺好
The veal cutlets are awfully nice.
其实,我想找点异国情调的
Actually,I was looking for something a little more exotic.
嗯,异国情调...
Hmm. Something exotic...
这些如何?
how about these?
油炸很棒
They're perfect for frying.
不错
Nice.
每个人你建议几个?
How much would you recommend per person?
开胃菜,我的意思是
As an appetizer,I mean.
每人1/4磅
A quarter pound each should do it.
来半磅吧,我要招待一位女友
Make it half a pound. I'm entertaining a lady friend.
主菜想吃点什么?
Something in mind for a main course?
还没,但我希望能特别一点
I'm not sure yet,but I want it to be special.
我们也许正有您需要的呢
We might have just the thing for you,sir.
哦,对
Oh,yeah.
太完美了
That's perfect.
我的女友肯定喜欢
My gal's gonna love that.
是不是,爱人?
Isn't that right,love?
对不对,Allison?
Isn't that right... allison?
你没事吧?
You doing okay?
我打了个盹
I just nodded off for a second.
又是他
It was him again.
他回来了,我知道
He's back. I know it.
Allison,我需要你集中精神在 正在发生的事情
Allison,I need you to focus on what's happening right here,
眼下
right now.
你是对的
You're right.
检察官办公室打过电♥话♥么? devalos来电♥话♥了么?
Did the district attorney's office call? Did devalos call?
是,他说他很难过
Yeah. He said he felt terrible about it.
他说他...
He said he...
他希望你能理解 他也不能做什么
he wished you could understand. But he said there's nothing he can really do.
至少今晚不行
At least not tonight.
当然
Of course.
是
Right. Uh...
如果那样的话
well,in that case,
我们把这个了结了吧
I think we should get this over with.
根据亚利桑那州的刑法
Pursuant to the penal code of the state of arizona...
你因攻击导致躯体伤害而被逮捕了
...you're under arrest for assault with intent to cause bodily injury.
灵媒缉凶 第2季第12集
Medium Season 2 Episode 12
要不是今天,我们就可以马上传讯你 让你走
if it were any other day,we could get you arraigned and out of here.
好,下次如果我打算攻击什么人
Well,next time I decide to assault somebody,
不会安排在周日了
I'll make sure it's not on a sunday.
你看,我会尽量拖延
Look,I'll stall as long as I can but
但,早晚他们会把你叫到楼下去
sooner or later,they're gonna want to take you downstairs
关进牢房♥过夜
and put you in a holding cell for the night.
你听到我丈夫的消息了么?
Have you heard from my husband?
有,送你女儿的警官看见他了
Yeah. The officer who dropped your daughter off
说他正找人去照看孩子们
said he was trying to get someone to watch the girls.
他随时都可能由那道门进来的
He should be coming through the door any minute.
嘿,我需要你的帮助
Hey,I need your help.
我需要你听这位年轻女士的话
I need you to listen to this young woman.
我需要你听她的话 她让你上♥床♥你就去睡觉
I need you to do what she says,go to bed when she tells you to.
可是... - 最重要的是
But... - and most of all,
我需要你别跟姐妹打架
I need you to not fight with your sister.
可.. - 啊
But... - ah-ah.
好么?听好
Okay? Now listen.
等你醒的时候如果我还不在
If I'm still not here by the time you wake up,
我需要你做kim让你做的任何事
then I need you to do whatever kim tells you to.
上学,而且要知道等你回来的时候
Go to school and know that by the time you come home,
妈妈或者我,或者我俩就回来了
mommy or me or both of us will be here.
好么?
Okay?
可我不想让妈妈蹲监狱
But I don't want mommy to be in jail.
Dubois太太蹲监狱了么?
Mrs. Dubois is in jail?
她干什么了?
What did she do?
没事,全是误会
Nothing. It's just,it's all a misunderstanding.
好了,那么你有我手♥机♥号♥码了
Ah... okay,so you got my cell phone number.
如果走运,几小时我就能回来了
With any luck,I'll be home in a couple hours.
(五天前)
早,妈妈,早,爸爸
morning,mommy. Morning,daddy.
这是什么?
What's all this?
我煮了咖啡
I made coffee.
有糖的给你...
Two percent and sugar for you...
黑咖啡给你
and black for you.
我觉得这有点吓人呦
I find this very frightening.
享受吧
Enjoy!
快看看啊
Would you look at that.
这个小队自己养活自己了
The troops are feeding themselves.
我也做了午餐 还给布里奇检查了功课
I made our lunches,too,and checked bridgette's homework for her.
哦,谢谢你
Mm! Wow! Thank you.
你要华夫饼吗?
Do you want a waffle?
好吧,到底怎么回事?
Okay,what's going on?
不是我的生日,也不是父亲♥日♥...
It's not my birthday,it's not father's day...
她在巴结你 - 才没有呢
she's buttering you up. - Am not.
没事的,我喜欢巴结
That's okay,I like butter. Butter away.
除非你是想要增加零用钱
Unless you're looking for another advance on your allowance.
不是
It's not that.
这周六我能跟学校的 朋友一起去看电影么?
Can I go to the movies this saturday with some friends from school?
嗯,那要看情况
Uh,depends.
什么情况?
Depends on what?
电影和朋友
On the movie; the friends.
我还不知道是什么电影呢
Well,I don't know what movie yet.
知道是什么朋友了么?
Do you know what friends yet?
她男朋友,todd
Her boyfriend,todd gromada.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
但他确实邀请我跟他朋友们一起去了
But he did ask me to go with him and his friends.
也有女孩
Girls,too.
宝贝,我们过去谈过的
Honey... we talked about this.
如果没有家长,那你妈妈和我 就需要知道这孩子是谁
If there are no parents there,then your mom and i need to know who the kids are.
我这个告诉你他们是谁呢
I'm trying to tell you who they are.
那个意思是
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表