剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And that means
我们或我们中的一个人
that one or both of us
需要认识他们 也就是说
need to actually have met them. Which means
得盯着他们
actually laid eyes on them,
或者跟他们的父母谈谈 那类的事
talked to their parents,that kind of thing.
可他很可爱,你会喜欢他的
But he's really nice,dad. You'll like him.
他小的时候妈妈就死了
His mom died when he was little,
他爸爸是医生
and his dad's a doctor.
我确信他很好,宝贝 可那不是重点
I'm sure he is very nice,sweetie,but that's not the point.
而且他14岁了
Yeah,and he's 14.
14岁?
Fourteen?
我猜是,他上8年级
I guess. He's in the eighth grade.
8年级?
Eighth grade?
不行
No.
你跟一帮14岁的孩子出去看电影 没门
No way are you going to the movies with a 14-year-old and a bunch of his friends.
可,爸爸,他请我了
But,dad,he asked me.
不行,没门
No. Uh-uh. It's not gonna happen.
可是,爸爸...
But,dad...
我希望你能支持我
I expect you to back me up on this.
14?当然了,上帝
14? Absolutely. God!
她过后会来找你的 我们得统一口径
She's gonna come to you next,so we need to be on the same page.
你从多大开始你父母就让你干
How old were you when your parents started letting you do stuff like
象在商场见男孩子的事情了?
meet boys at the mall?
不知道,跟ariel差不多吧
I don't know. About ariel's age.
答案错了
Wrong answer.
哦,天哪,如果todd约我去看电影 我爸妈不让去
Oh,my gosh. If todd gromada had asked me to go to the movies and my parents said no
我简直不知道该怎么做
i don't know what I would do.
我知道
I know.
你跟Todd说不能去了么?
Have you told todd you can't go yet?
没,多尴尬 以后他再也不会跟我说话了
No. It's so embarrassing. He's never gonna talk to me again.
请原谅,先生 这里是历史书区么?
excuse me,sir. Is this where the history books are?
有点
Some of them.
你感兴趣哪个历史时期的?
What time period would you be interested in?
我要写一篇女性先驱的报告
I'm doing a report on women in the pioneer days.
女性先驱!
Women in the pioneer days!
你可真走运
Well... lucky for you
那正是我感兴趣的部分
that is a particular interest of mine.
她明早会最早被传讯的
She'll be arraigned first thing tomorrow.
你一交保就可以见她了
Soon as you post bail,you can take her home.
好,那还行
Okay,that's a relief.
今晚我能见她么?
Is there any way that I can see her tonight?
当然,她就在里面
Absolutely. She's right in here.
姑娘们都好么? - 她们想你了
How are the girls? - They miss you.
她们要你回家
They want you home.
ariel也是么?
Even ariel?
当然
Of course.
我还是不明白她怎能那样就走了?
I still can't understand why she took off like that.
我从没如此惊恐过
I've never been so scared.
我肯定她曾发生过可怕的事情
I was sure something horrible had happened to her.
我知道,没事的
I know,I know,I know. It's okay.
你只是反应过激了而已
You just overreacted,that's all.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
该下楼了
It's time to go downstairs.
什么……等一下,等一下
What... hold on a second. Just wait a second.
我的意思是,该有个什么方法解决吧
I mean,there's got to be some way around this.
我的意思是,你了解她 她为你们做了那么多,你了解她啊
I mean,you know her. After all that she's done for you people. You know her
我希望能有办法
I wish there were.
早晨或许吧
Maybe in the morning.
早晨?
In the morning?
好了,没事的,12-14个小时而已 我没事
Okay,look,it's fine. It's gonna be 12 or 14 hours. I'll be fine.
好,我在这等
Well,I'm gonna wait right here.
那多傻啊
That would be silly.
joe,回家去,跟孩子们在一起吧
Joe,go home,be with the girls.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
(四天前)
嗨,ariel
Hey,ariel.
嗨,Todd
Hi,todd.
怎么了?
So,what's up?
没事
Nothing.
嘘
Shh!
周六你来么?
So you coming saturday?
嗯,我不能
Um... I can'T.
为什么?
How come?
我不能
I-I just can'T.
那周日呢……
On sunday...
我爸说我可以约人游泳什么的
...my dad said I could have some people over to swim and stuff.
也许你可以顺路来
Maybe you could drop by,or whatever.
也许,是
Maybe,yeah.
如果你不想来...
Look,if you don't want to come...
我想,只是……
I do,I... I just...
得问你妈妈是吧?
have to ask your mommy.
闭嘴 - 看她,她就想12岁
Shut up,dude. - Look at her,she's like 12.
走吧,Todd
Come on,todd,let's go.
再见
See you around.
哦,天啊
Oh,my goodness
多悲惨
How tragic
抱歉,我知道不关我事 但我禁不住偷听了
Sorry,I know it's none of my business,but I couldn't help overhearing.
他对你有意,你知道
He's sweet on you,you know.
男人能看出来的
He is-- a fellow can tell.
没用的,我不能在校外见他
It doesn't matter. I can't see him outside of school.
我父母什么都不让我做 哪也不让我去
My parents won't let me go anywhere,do anything.
是啊,父母就是那么可笑
Yeah,parents are funny like that.
尤其是现在,就象他们不希望自己的 孩子长大似的
Especially nowadays. It's like they don't want their children to grow up.
过去不那样
Didn't used to be like that.
象那些先驱...
Like in the pioneer days...
跟你一样的女孩就可以结婚了
...a girl your age would be practically old enough to get married.
你知道juliet才13岁
You know that juliet was only 13.
真的么?13岁?
Really? 13?
十几岁这个词50年前还不存在呢
The word "teenager" didn't even exist until 50 or 60 years ago.
这个词只是为了帮助父母把 童年尽量延长罢了
It was only invented to help parents prolong childhood for as long as possible.
我的意思是...
My point is...
你知道自己成熟而负责任,
you know that you're mature and responsible,
就算你父母没注意到
even if your parents haven't caught on yet.
他们不需要知道你所有的事
They don't need to know all your business.
跟他们有所隐瞒并没害处 就象……
There's no harm keeping things from them that they'd rather not hear,like,say...
当你想见一个男孩的时候
where you're really going
你的真实去处
when there's a boy you want to see.
可我不能说谎
But I can't lie.
那你周日到底想不想去见那个男孩呢?
So do you want to go to this boy's on sunday or what?
(三天前)
这有点冷,医生
it's a little cold in here,doctor.
来吧
Come on now.
你看到她了吧?
Have you seen her?
你看见么?这是你一生中的重大时刻
Have you looked at her? This is the greatest moment of your life.
会疼么,医生?
Is this going to hurt,doctor?
她需要修补,我的朋友
She wants some doctoring,my friend.
她需要修补
She needs some doctoring.
别让年轻女人等,她冷了
Don't keep the young woman waiting,she's cold.
她们冷的时候很美
They're lovely when they're cold.
血液的河流过她晕红的皮肤
Little river of blood making its way across her flushed skin.
真的,这将成为你一生中伟大的时刻
Really... this is going to be the greatest moment of your life.
干脆利索地切下去,伙伴
A nice clean cut,mate.
记住...
Remember...
这是你一生中伟大的时刻
this is the greatest moment of your life.
亲爱的,别动...
Hey,honey,hold still...
可我看不见电视了
but I can't see the tv.
谁设计的这玩意?
Who designs these things?
普卡是什么? 干嘛要有贝壳呢?
What is a puca,and why does it have a shell?
好了,完成了
okay,there we go. All right.
对,真美
Yeah,that looks nice.
有事么?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表