剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Lovel, who, according to her boyfriend, was snatched sometime after 1:00 in the morning
在她男友被掳人者锁在洗手间之后...
after her abductor locked him in the bathroom...
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, hey, hey. What's going on there?!
不是我的错 是她没说够了
It's not my fault. She didn't say when.
不 我很想到案发现场见你
No, I would love to meet you at the crime scene.
只是又开学了 我还没穿好衣服 我...
It's just that school just started again, and I'm not dressed. I...
是 Devalos
It's Devalos.
他和 Scanlon 半个小时后在案发现场会合
He and Scanlon are meeting at the crime scene in half an hour,
他想问说我能不能也那时到
and he was wondering if I could get down there.
我8点45有个项目简报会
I've got a project briefing at 8:45.
我不能在10点之前到那
No way I can get there before 10:00.
他10点必须上法庭
He's got to be in court at 10:00.
妈妈昨晚没帮我包完书 她答应过我的
Mommy didn't finish covering my books last night, and she promised.
这不公平
That's not fair.
不 那不管用
No, that's not going to fly.
你不了解我先生
You don't know my husband.
好吧 Scanlon 探长说如果你能送孩子们上学
Okay, Detective Scanlon said that if you can drop the kids off at school,
他会派辆警车20分钟内来接我
he'll send a police car to pick me up in 20 minutes.
他还说如果你不去送孩子们
And he says if you won't pick up the kids,
他会派三辆警车鸣着警铃在20分钟内来接我
he will send three police cars with their sirens blaring to pick me up in 20 minutes.
什么?
What?
去吧 穿好衣服 我会打几个电♥话♥
Go ahead. Throw on some clothes. I'll make some calls.
我会办到的
I'll make it work somehow.
你肯定? -肯定 我肯定
Are you sure? - Sure, I'm sure.
我又有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
你显然非常...
You're obviously profoundly...
开心
happy.
在所有如期而至的关注下 我亲爱的 你 我 警♥察♥局 还有--对的
With all due respect, my dear, you, me, the police department, and yes,
还有就算是敬爱的市长大人 现在都任 FBI 和 联邦
even His Honor the Mayor, are now at the mercy of the FBI and the federal
破产法庭摆布 所以如果你能慈悲的放过我一秒
bankruptcy courts, so if you would kindly take a second and get your pointy shoes out of my ass,
或许我们就能想出从那两具恐怖的尸体上
perhaps we could strategize as to what we're going to do to get those two august bodies
得到线索来加快破案的速度
to speed this thing along.
你在看什么?
What you looking at?
你过来这自己看吧
Why don't you come over here and see for yourself?
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
过了多久了 几个月?
What's it been, a couple months?
以为你不要工作了呢
Thought maybe you quit the business.
不 是工作不要我了
Nope. Business quit me.
你明白的: 你想要个刺♥激♥的暴♥力♥犯罪时却找不到
You know how it is: you can't find a good violent crime when you need one.
那么 是什么让所有人都认为这和"幽灵"有关...
So, what makes everybody so sure this has anything to do with The Phant...
以赛亚书
Isaiah.
他就在这
There he be.
10分钟之前我打开开关才注意到的
Didn't even notice till ten minutes ago when I switched on the light.
你知道什么最烂吗?
You know what stinks?
人们死去?
People are dying?
那不用说也是了
That goes without saying,
但真正最烂的事是这家伙耍得我们团团转的方式
but what really stinks is the way this guy keeps making asses out of us.
我们想不出来
We can't figure out
他是谁
who he is.
我们找不到他的纪录 但他却找到了她们
We can't find his records, but he's found them.
在这一路上某处 他找到了她们 还能知道
Somewhere along the way, he found them, and was able
他作为父亲的每一个小孩的姓名住址
to get the name and address of every child he fathered.
告诉我你做了梦
Tell me you had a dream.
告诉我你能疏通这件案子
Tell me you can unwind this thing.
说真的 我几个月没做过梦了
Actually, I haven't had a dream in months.
就好象哪里堵住了之类的感觉
It's like it's all stopped up in there or something.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里有我能用又不会破坏任何证据的洗手间吗?
Is there a bathroom I can use without destroying any evidence?
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事 我只是...
Yeah, I'm just...
罪案现场调查那些小子们征用了 大厅尽头那个空的公♥寓♥
The crime scene boys took over a vacant apartment at the end of the hall.
突然 我就...
Suddenly, I just...
Ms. Dubois 你能听到我说话吗?
Ms. Dubois, can you hear me?
Ms. Dubois?
Ms. Dubois?
你能马上派辆车送我去 St. Christopher 医院吗?
Can one of your cars take me over to St. Christopher's Hospital right away?
你还好吧?
You all right?
不 不是我 是 Push 警长
No, it's not me. It's Captain Push.
我想他可能死了
I think he might be dead.
我名叫 Allison Dubois
My name's Allison Dubois.
我是地区检察官办公室的
I'm with the District Attorney's office.
我过去一小时都在打电♥话♥问 Kenneth Push 警长的情况
I've been calling for the last hour on the condition of Captain Kenneth Push.
你是谁 他的家人?
Who are you, family?
拜托 你快告诉我
Please, just tell me.
我很抱歉 小姐 除非你是他家人...
I'm sorry, miss, unless you're family...
我...等等!
I... wait!
他不在那里
He's not in there.
Mrs. Dubois?
Mrs. Dubois?
Mrs. Dubois?
Mrs. Dubois?
别哭
Don't cry.
没有让你哭泣的理由
There's no reason to cry.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
因为我死了 一切对我来说--
Because I'm dead, and everything that matters--
重要的事 无论怎样--
matters to me, anyway--
我都能看得一清二楚了
I can see.
我知道答案
I know how it works out.
我知道所有事的答案
I know how it all works out.
你知道 嗯?
You do, huh?
哦 你能看透一切 你知道一切?
Oh, you see everything, you know everything?
那好...你知道吗?
Well... do you know this?
你知道我恨你对自己所做的事吗?
Do you know that I hate what you've done to yourself?
你知道我恨你对我♥干♥的一切吗?
Do you know that I hate what you've done to me?
1 2 3
One, two, three.
对不起
Sorry.
这样就行了 警长
Here you go, Captain.
非常漂亮
That's nice.
漂亮又干净
Nice and clean.
牙也刷了 脸也刮了
Teeth brushed, face shaved.
我不懂 你没死?
I don't understand. You're not dead?
哦 他没有...但我死了
Well, he's not... but I am.
我不懂 那怎么可能?
I don't understand. How is that possible?
我抽太多烟 喝太多酒 活得太辛苦了 但我儿子...
Well, I smoked too much, drank too much, lived too hard, but my son...
你的...你的儿子?
Your s... your son?
你是 Push 警长的父亲?
You're Captain Push's father?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我以为今早你早洗手间就知道了呢
I thought you knew that this morning in the bathroom.
那个是你?
That was you?
所以...他并没有死?
So... he's not dead?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
你知道吗...
You know...
...当人死了 除了注视着家人以外 就没什么其他好做的了
...when you die, ain't much else to do but watch your own.
所以 当他剪断那些电线...
So, when he cut them wires...
我就在那等着他
I was waiting for him.
当他看到他所见时、想要告诉你时我也在那
I was there when he saw what he saw and tried to tell you about it.
当他试着托梦给你的时候
When he tried to send you his dream.
是的 我收到了 我收到了他的梦
Yeah, I got that. I got his dream.
这一点没用
It was worthless.
所有这一切都一点用都没有
The whole thing has been worthless,
完全是对一条美好生命的浪费
a waste of a really great life.
那不对
That's not true.
而那正是我来想要告诉你的
And that's what I'm here to tell you about.
被浪费掉的是你的人生
The waste was yours.
你没有做完完整的梦
You didn't dream the whole dream.
你半路把它砍断了 你把自己的生活带了进来
You cut it off. You put yourself in it.
你对自己生活中发生的事太先入为主了
You were too preoccupied with what was going on in your own life
以至于看不到他想要告诉你的事实
to see what he was trying to show you.
你一直在找错的人
You'd have seen you're chasing the wrong man.
什么 你说"错的人"是什么意思?
What, what are you talking about-- "the wrong man"?
你知道他是谁吗?
Do you know who he is?
不知道
No.
他们在他和我说话之前就把他救活了 但...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表