剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们那个时候再谈好吗?
Would it be okay if we chatted then?
当然
Sure.
现在 你是在说要利用那个女人做诱饵?
Now you're suggesting we use this woman as bait?
那么 我们知道他喜欢Kathleen 或许 我们可以撤走
Well, we know he likes Kathleen, so maybe we could remove
她公♥寓♥大厦周围那些会被发现的警♥察♥
some of the visible police presence around the building--
警车 还有巡逻警♥察♥?
the car sitting there, the patrolman?
好的
Okay...
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
昨晚 我说服自己相信了
Last night, I convinced myself
你那是个好主意
that you thought it was a good idea.
那么 我也不知道说什么
Well... I don't know what to tell you.
Allison 现实点
Allison, be realistic.
在你说服Scanlon探长
After you convinced Detective Scanlon
半夜2点派了警官跑到那女士的公♥寓♥里
to send the police charging into this woman's apartment
他们每次进出
at 2:00 in the morning, the other tenants in the building,
都会让大厦里的其他房♥客 都会全副武装的起来
who are already up in arms about being stopped
他们已经投诉到我这里来了
every time they come in and go out, have had it up to here.
更不要说花了部门大把钱
Not to mention what it's costing the department
来让警员全天候在那里巡逻
keeping personnel there 24-7.
我想我们得收手了
I think we have to pull the plug on this thing.
但是长官 他就在房♥里
But, sir, that man was there!
我看到他了 他就在那儿
I saw him-- we were here
我们就象这样在开会
having a meeting like this...
Allison
Allison...
我很尊重你 但是现在已经8点10分了
I have enormous respect for you, but it's 8:10,
20分钟后
and I'm due in the judge's chambers
我得去法官内庭开会
in 20 minutes.
8点10?
8:10?
昨晚你说是8点11分
Last night, you said it was 8:11.
昨晚? 你在说什么啊?
Last night? What are you talking about?
嘿 我得用用你的电♥话♥
Hey, I need to use your phone.
哈罗
Hello.
Kathleen 我是Allison
Kathleen, it's Allison.
你是不是站在厨房♥里
Are you standing in your kitchen
穿着浴衣
wearing your bathrobe
端着杯咖啡?
holding a cup of hot coffee?
那么 不是
Well, no.
现在 我正要去客厅
Now I'm making my way into the living room,
穿着浴衣 端这咖啡
wearing my bathrobe, holding a cup of hot coffee.
Kathleen 我需要里保持镇定
Kathleen, I need you to stay calm
然后 完全照我说的去做
and do exactly as I say.
拿你手上端着的热咖啡
Take that hot coffee you're holding
从你的右肩上倒过去
and throw it over your right shoulder.
我是Scanlon探长
This is Detective Scanlon.
我要你们马上上去
I need you to get up there now.
进到Kathleen Walsh的公♥寓♥ 把枪掏出来
Enter Kathleen Walsh's apartment, weapons drawn.
Kathleen 现在就做 他就在你背后
Kathleen, do it now-- he's right behind you!
妈妈 别搞笑了
( laughing ): Mom, don't be ridiculous.
不
No!
警♥察♥ 放开那女士
Police! Release that woman,
举起手来
and put your hands in the air!
感激你的勇敢
DEVALOS: I want to thank you for your bravery.
而且 我也想为
And I would also like to apologize
我们最初的怀疑向你道歉
for the initial skepticism that came from this office.
接受
Apology accepted.
已经证实了凶手
Turns out your tormentor
也是你的邻居
was also your neighbor.
你的公♥寓♥跟他的公♥寓♥
It seems your apartment and his were originally designed
原来是设计成的一个套房♥
as a single unit.
Christopher Russo先生和他的妈妈
Mr. Christopher Russo and his mother lived there
一直在那儿住到90年代早期 直到他妈妈去世了
until the early '90s, when his mother passed on,
他就决定把套房♥分成两间公♥寓♥
and he decided to turn it into two apartments.
你客厅的壁柜跟他的卧室
Your living room closet shares a common wall
共用同一堵墙
with one in his bedroom.
他昨晚已经在医院的病床上
SCANLON: He finally confessed to everything last night
承认了自己的罪行
from his hospital bed.
他在5年前雇佣了Amanda Crane
He hired Amanda Crane five years ago.
当她告诉他
When she told him that the arrangement
她不想再为他工作的时候
no longer worked for her,
他告诉她 他有她的照片
he told her he had pictures of her.
她威胁说要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
She threatened to call the police.
他们打了起来 他就掐死了她
They fought; he strangled her.
他说他一直都对杀了Amanda深感恐惧
He claims to have been so horrified by the act
他已经彻底发誓
of killing Amanda, that he completely swore off
不再对异性做任何事情
having anything to do with the opposite sex.
所以 他就开始把公♥寓♥租出去
Started renting the apartment
彻底忘记了那个共用的壁柜
and completely forgot about the common closet.
后来 你就来了 一个漂亮的房♥客
Then, you came along, a beautiful tenant
还有一副天生的眼罩
with a built-in blindfold,
他强迫性冲动的老♥毛♥病就又犯了
and his old compulsions just took over.
那么 我很高兴知道他已经进监狱了
Well, I'm just happy to know he's behind bars.
这倒让我想起来了
Which reminds me, there is someone
有个人非常想见见你
who would very much like to meet you.
Kathleen
ALLISON: Kathleen.
这是Sam Elkin
This is Sam Elkin.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 Sam
Nice to meet you, Sam.
我以前还从来
I've never slept
没跟个高级执行副总裁睡在一起过
with an executive senior vice president before.
一年有5天的年假
Five extra vacation days a year.
太好了
Very impressive.
那么 Edrick对此有和反应啊?
So what did Edrick have to say about it?
他很苦恼 不过我告诉他
He was upset, but I explained to him,
经验是时间累积出来的
with age comes experience,
而经验的积累就会给你带来智慧
and with experience comes wisdom.
那智慧又会带来什么呢?
And what comes with wisdom?
带来好运
With any luck...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表