剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那么 她是解决问题的人?
So she's a "figurer"?
爸爸说得对
ALLISON: Daddy's right.
我猜我是个调查员吧
I guess I'm kind of an investigator.
难道你不做梦吗?
You don't dream?
恩 我当然做梦啊
Well, sure, I do,
但是 那很平常啊
but that's not uncommon.
很多人都会偶尔梦到他们的工作
Lots of people dream about their work once in a while.
我会做梦 思考 感觉 探究
I dream. I think. I feel. I explore.
我只是照着我的本能做事
And then I follow my instincts.
我想 很多调查员都是这样工作的
Which, I guess, is what a lot of investigators do.
噢 那么 大侦探 你有没有发现
Oh. So, Sherlock, did you find
你要找的东西呢?
whatever it was you were looking for?
没有 事实上 我没发现或许是件好事
No. In fact, I did not, which is probably a good thing.
有没有人
Anybody want
想玩飞盘啊?
to play Frisbee?
当然 我跟Marie想玩
Sure. Marie and I will play, as long as you promise
不过你得答应朝我们这边扔
to try and throw it in our general direction.
如果飞盘一个不小心的话
I can't help it
我也没办法了
if the Frisbee doesn't pay attention.
噢 孩子们 小心那边的岩石
Oh, girls, be careful over there by the rocks.
小心蛇
Look out for snakes.
恩 调查员 恩?
Hmm. An investigator, huh?
那么 今天
And what case
Magnum Dubois 在忙什么案子呢?
are we working on today, Magnum Dubois?
你已经知道了 恩?
You figured that out, huh?
你可不是这里唯一靠本能办事的人哦
You're not the only one with instincts around here.
我做的那个梦
That dream that I had...
失足? 跌落?
Slipping? Falling?
我想起来了
I do recall that.
就发生在这儿
This is where it happened.
最起码 我觉得是发生在这儿
At least this is where I thought it happened.
该死的意外受害者
Damn accident victims.
别相信他们
You just can't count on them.
所以 我告诉我的调查员妻子
That's why I tell all my investigator wives
还是继续调查罪案受害者
to stick with crime victims.
比如绑♥架♥ 谋杀 强♥奸♥
Kidnap. Murder. Rape.
令人毛骨悚然 不过绝对可靠
Horrific, but dependable.
妈妈 爸爸 我发现了些东西
BRIDGETTE: Mom! Dad! I found something!
Bridgette?
Bridgette?
你找到些什么啊 孩子?
JOE: What you got there, kiddo?
里面可能有钱
Maybe there's money in it.
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find this?
那边
Over there.
Ariel 快
Ariel! Quick!
快来
Come on.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
爸爸过去查看的时候 你们都待在这儿
Stay here while your daddy goes and looks.
怎么了 Al?
What's going on, Al?
能告诉我要去找什么吗?
You want to tell me what I'm looking for?
她的尸体
The rest of her.
我讨厌家庭日
I hate family day.
能再去给我照张相吗?
Can we go photocopy my face again?
你知道吗 宝贝
You know what, honey,
我现在不想走开
I don't want to walk away right now.
我是说 如果你♥爸♥爸愿意带你去
I mean, if your father wants to take you...
要知道 我们已经
You know, we've already got about six
给你照了六张相了 Bridge
photocopies of your face, Bridge.
卷舌头 伸舌头
Tongue in, tongue out,
手指插♥进♥鼻子 手指插♥进♥耳朵
finger in nose, finger in ear.
为什么我们不能
Why don't we just...
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
她叫Amy Asher 18岁
DEVALOS: Her name is Amy Asher. 18 years old.
从Illinois州的Wheaton 来这里读书的大一新生
She was an out-of-state freshman from Wheaton, Illinois.
就是她 我就是我梦到的她 我打电♥话♥告诉你的就是这个女孩
That's her, that's the girl I dreamt about, I called you about.
等等 你是说你梦到了这个女孩?
Wait a second, you dreamt about this girl?
你确实
You actually
在罪案发生之前
saw her being sexually assaulted and strangled to death
就看到她被性侵犯 被掐死
and then you had a conversation with Detective Scanlon about it
还打电♥话♥给Scanlon探长说起这事?
before it ever happened?
不 我只是梦到
No, I dreamt about a girl
一个女孩爬得很高 对着块大石头喷漆
climbing really high to try to spray paint a boulder
然后就失足跌下去了 - 她打电♥话♥来的时候
and then slipping. When she called
我们都没想到事情会变成这样
we had no idea this thing was going to end up like this.
我跟公园保卫打过电♥话♥
I called Park Services,
他们也去试图寻找过 一个因跌落岩石而伤残的女孩
they went looking for a girl disabled by a fall,
但是 没有任何发现
never found her.
等等
Hold on.
你们还知道些我不知道的
You guys know more about this than I do.
她被性侵犯了 还被掐死了?
She was sexually assaulted and strangled?
根据我们调查过的
According to the girls
那些女学生联谊会的成员说
we spoke to over at the sorority,
去头骨岩喷漆是她的入会任务
she was sent to paint Skull Rock as an initiation task.
她是早上4:30出发的
She left her house around 4:30 this morning
这样
so she could do it without being spotted by
就可以避开公园巡逻队员
the park rangers.
对 我就是 在刚刚日出的时候梦到她的
Okay. I had my dream right after sunrise.
取证部门的人说
Based on some very preliminary work,
根据初步的调查结果来看
the folks over at forensics are saying
她好象是先摔断了左踝
it looks like she fell, she broke her left ankle
然后就被拖到了 你丈夫找到她的地方
and then was dragged to where your husband found her.
他们认为 她是先遭鸡♥奸♥ 再遭强♥奸♥
They believe that's where she was sodomized, raped
最后才因窒息而死
and then eventually, strangled to death.
凶手非常的残暴
The attack was apparently quite savage.
你的孩子们看到了些什么?
How much did your kids actually see?
什么都没看到 谢天谢地
Nothing, thank goodness.
Joe是第一个到那儿的
Joe got there first.
不过 是Bridgette找到她的背包的
Well, Bridgette found her backpack.
离Joe发现她尸体15码的地方
It was about 15 yards from where Joe found her body.
我们可能得问他们俩些问题
We might need to interview the both of them at some point.
没问题
Of course.
有没有这种可能呢?
What are the chances?
就是那女孩跌下来 摔断了左踝
A girl falls, breaks her ankle
然后 有人正好经过那条路
and the one person who happens to cross her path
就强♥奸♥并杀害了她
is a sexual predator and killer.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
说不定还能抢救我们的周六
Maybe we can salvage a little of our Saturday.
你能告诉我点什么吗?
Anything you can tell me?
在这儿不行 现在不行
Not here, not now.
你还好吗?
You okay?
恩 简直令人毛骨悚然
Yeah. It was pretty grisly.
太可怕了
It was pretty awful.
她的脸
Her face...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我想你说得对
I guess you were right,
我们确实应该去商场
we should've gone to the mall after all.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不知道 我也不明白
I don't know, I don't understand.
什么?你不明白什么?
What? You don't understand what?
噢 我只是在想我的天资
Oh, I'm just thinking about my instincts--
我有这种天资能看到那女孩失足跌落
I had an instinct about this girl slipping and falling--
但是 除了此之外 就无能为力了
and how besides the point it all seems right now.
那种感觉
It's kind of like sensing
就象是你坐在Titanic号♥上
that you're sailing into a little rain
慢慢得驶入灾难之中
when you're onboard the Titanic.
好的 我现在明白了 妈妈是个调查员
Okay, I get it now. Mom's an investigator.
但是 你不觉得有些事很怪异吗?
But you know what's weird?
你的脸吗?
Your face?
恩 恩 我们去公园
Nuh-uh. Us going to the park.
我们从来都没去过那公园呢
We never go to that park.
就是因为我们从来没去过才去的啊
Just 'cause we never go there doesn't make it weird.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表