剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
午饭准备好了
Lunch is ready!
大家都过来,吃午饭啦
Everybody! Lunch!
吃午饭,吃午饭,吃午饭
Lunch! Lunch!Lunch! Lunch! Lunch!
嘿,Al,能告诉我外面的是什么东西吗?
Would somebody please tell me what that thing is out there?
可能会着火的,就在后院中间
It's impossible to play with all that...lumber out there in the middle of the yard.
是Brian的电线,也不知道他什么时候可以结束
Well, it's a skateboard ramp.Or it's going to be,whenever he finishes it.
他什么时候可以搞定?
When he finishes it.
我做错什么事情了吗?
What'd I do wrong now?
如果你不介意烧到别人的话
Look, it's simple.You live in a house with five other people.
后院是大家的后院,你是否可以把你的项目
The backyard is everybody's backyard,so you can't just leave your projects
从后院中间拿出去
sitting out there in the middle of the yard.
我真不明白这有什么大不了的
I really don't see what the big deal is.
如果完成了,那就把它收起来
If you're done with something,then put it away.
如果它挡住了你的路,你可以移开它。
If it's in your way, you can move it.
如果你做好了- 我才不会生气的
If you're done with something, -I won't get mad.
我不想放弃
Then you still have to put it away.
我不会生气 Brian,你没抓住重点
I won't get mad. Brian, you're missing the point.
我不想把你的东西扔了
I don't want to put your things away.
这个家里谁也不想把你的东西扔了
No one else in this family wants to put your things away.
你已经十五岁了
You're 15.
我应该不用再给你解释 公德礼貌了
I shouldn't have to explain common courtesy to you.
不,不, 不要沙拉
No, no, not salad.
什么都行 就是不要沙拉
Anything but salad. ( coughing )
我可不想听到任何
I don't want to hear anything
关于沙拉的抱怨
about salad.
Brian?
Brian?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
( coughs ): Yeah.
给,喝了这个
Here, drink that.
我不喝
No.
你还好吧
You all right?
不
( gasps ): No.
Joe
Joe.
试着把它吐出来
Try and spit it out.
把它咳出来
Cough it up.
加油呀, 快点
Come on, now.
嘿,嘿, 嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, hey, hey. You okay?
恩.我还好
No. Yeah.
没什么事
It's nothing.
快到春天了
It's almost spring.
我又梦到了Brian
I had a Brian dream.
我想我是欠他的
I guess I was due.
嘿, 你要干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
现在还不到六点呢
It's not even 6:00 a.m.
我已经睡醒了 咱们家没有咖啡了
I screwed up. We're all out of coffee.
我去过商场,我把它和其他东西 一起记在购物单上了
I was at the market, I had it on my list and everything.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我们没有咖啡了
We're all out.
好吧. 我们没有咖啡了
Okay. We're all out.
那我们就喝茶好了
We'll drink tea.
我们就那个味道 稀奇古怪的东西好了
We'll drink that nasty flavored stuff
就是我妈妈送咱们的圣诞礼物
that my mother gave us for Christmas.
我会去买♥♥咖啡
I'll go get the coffee.
嘿,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
我去买♥♥咖啡
I'm going to get coffee.
你什么时候起来的, Al?
What time did e u get up, Al?
恩, 早上五点?四点?三点?
Hmm, 5:00 a.m.? 4:00? 3:00?
那又有什么关系吗?
What difference does it make?
起了一会儿了
A while ago.
我什么也没干,只是觉得特别烦
And I've done nothing except get myself very upset.
所以你干嘛不放我轻松一点
So why don't you cut me a little slack
就让我坐在车里 可能哭一小会儿
and just let me get in the car and maybe cry a little
在没人看见也没人听见的地方
where no one can see me or hear me
然后我会带着一大包咖啡回来的
and I will come home with a sack of coffee.
已经十五年过去了, Al
It's been 15 years, Al.
看在上帝份上, 放你 自己轻松一点吧
For God's sake, cut yourself a littita ack.
这没什么的
It was nothing.
这只是大自然
It was Mother Nature's way
表示她一开始没让
of saying she didn't get things
事情正常发展的方式 就这样
quite right the first time, that's all.
天啊,别给我上生物课了 然后她就抓紧时间 再试一次
God, don't give me a biology lesson. And to hurry up and to try again,
就像我们所作的那样
which we did.
你就让我去买♥♥咖啡吧
Just let me get the coffee.
然后她就做得很好了
And it worked out great.
你们这儿还没有开门么?
Are you guys not open yet?
恩,经理还没来呢
Um, manager hasn't shown up.
她应该五点半到这里
She's supposed to be here
为早上开店做准备,但是...
at 5:30 for the morning rush, but...
我好像有她的手♥机♥号♥
I think I have her cell number.
这都快六点半了
It's almost 6:30.
我听见声音了
I hear something.
真奇怪,她怎么不接
I wonder why she isn't answering.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up.
我好像听见里面有什么声音
I think I hear something inside.
我给她发一条语♥音♥留言
I'm getting her voice mail.
挂上,再打一次
Hang up. Call again.
挂上吧,打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Hang up, call the police.
小心点
Watch out, please.
帮我一把 什么...
Help me with this. What...
帮我一把
Help me with this.
喂?
Hello
长话短说.我没事
ALLISON: Cancel that APB.ine.
我在咖啡宫殿 已经呆了一个小时了
I'm at The Coffee Palace and haven for the last... hour.
恩,你没事 很好,我听了真高兴
Okay. You're okay. Good. I'm glad.
和你想象的不一样
It's not what you think.
我一到这儿 发现有个女人被杀了
I got here, a woman had been assaulted,
所以我就打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 我只是留下来听消息
DIso I called the police, UM waiting to hear.
我为刚才的事情道歉
I'm sorry about before.
啊?什么?没什么事情该道歉呀
Huh? What? There's nothing be sorry about.
恩,哦,等会儿.顺便说问一句
Um, oh, wait. Scratch that.
你没把咖啡买♥♥回来
You didn't bring home the coffee.
是啊 真是深表遗憾
You should be deeply sorry.
而我要送姑娘们去学校?
Am I taking the girls to school?
恩,劳驾了
Uh, could you?
我现在还脱不开身
I don't think in I could leave right now.
好吧,我知道了
No, I figured.
听着,我得走了
Listen, I got to run.
好的
Cool.
他们说是你发现了尸体
They tell me you're the one who found the body.
有什么能告诉我的么
Anything you want to tell me?
我只是来买♥♥点咖啡的
I was just coming to buy some coffee,
但现在才早上七点半
but it's almost 7:30 in the morning,
检察官也来了 市长办公室的人也来了
we got the District Attorney, someone from the mayor's office.
是不是有什么我 还不知道的事情?
Is there anything I should know?
不
No.
我?我只是来表明态度的
Me? I'm just showing the flag.
这一带发生了一系列抢劫案
There's been a string of robberies in the neighborhood
当地的商店老板都对此极有意见 你可以想象到吧
and the local store owners are up in arms, as you can imagine.
而她——
Her?
受害人是 Cristin Morehouse
SCANLON: Victim's name's Cristin Morehouse.
32岁 她是商店经理
Age 32. She's the store manager.
看来死亡原因是头部这个 由钝器造成的损伤
Looks like she died from blunt force trauma to the head.
凶器最有可能是
The weapon was most likely
一个大号♥的不锈钢暖瓶
a large, stainless steel thermos
是他们在她尸体附近发现的
they found near the body.
这种暖瓶在他们 这里有的卖♥♥
They sell them here.
犯罪者侵入的途径 查出来了么
Any theories on how the perpetrator gained entry?
现在还不知道
We still don't know,
但从已登记的物品来看有几百件东西丢失
but there's a couple hundred missing from the register.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表