剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
这个年轻人看起来是不是很熟悉?
NARRATOR: Does this young fellow look familiar?
应该是的
He ought to.
可悲的是
The sad truth is
我们国家里到处都有这种男孩
there are boys like him all across our nation.
他们就是那种好像什么都不行的人
They're the ones who just can't seem to fit in.
可能就有一个这样的男孩住在你的城市中
There could be a boy just like him living in your town.
可能他正好在你去学校的路上
Right on your block, even going to your school.
你可能都不知道
You might not even be aware of it.
你想知道怎么去找吗?
Would you know what to look for?
你想知道怎样认出这种"局外人"吗?
Would you know how to spot "the outsider"?
局外人或许已经停止在课堂上展示他自己
The outsider may have stopped applying himself in class.
他可能放弃去交朋友
He's probably given up trying to make friends.
不管对也好,错也好
Rightly or wrongly,
局外人开始感觉所有人都跟他对着干
the outsider has come to feel that everyone is against him.
表面上,他看起来非常像
On the surface, he looks much like
街区中的任何一个男孩
any other boy on the block.
但实际上,局外人被怨恨所侵蚀
But inside, the outsider is eaten away with resentment
得到了更为强烈的绝望
and a desperate urge to get even.
如果这些感觉积聚的足够多的时候
If enough of these feelings accumulate,
他或许就会释放出来
he may be tempted to act out.
释放可以采取很多种方式--
Acting out can take many forms--
反♥社♥会♥行为, 拒绝别人的尊重...
antisocial behavior, rejection of one's peers...
...甚至,在极端案例中...
...even, in extreme cases...
妈妈
CHILD'S VOICE: Mommy.
..对权威人士进行报复
..mouthing off to authority figures.
妈妈
CHILD'S VOICE: Mommy.
怎么了?
JOE: What's going on?
你做了个噩梦?
Did you have a bad dream?
妈妈...
Mommy...
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my goodness.
这真的是一个噩梦
This is a bad dream.
我刚刚说了,你知道的
I'm just saying that, you know,
她出来一次,以后还会再出来的
she got out once, she'll do it again.
我们都不知道会不会
We don't know that.
我想我睡过头了
I think I overslept.
早安,亲爱的 早安,妈妈
Morning, sweetie. Morning, Mommy.
早安,爸爸
Morning, Daddy.
不,但我们之前已经好几碰到这种事情
No, but we've been to this picnic a couple times before.
你知道,历史看起来会暗示他们
You know, history would seem to suggest
一旦他们曾经发现过如何爬过那个障碍
that once they figure out how to get over that wall,
他们以后都会爬的
then that's that.
你们两个在说什么呢?
What are you guys talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道嘛,我正要去商店
You know what, I'll just go to the store
买♥♥一些安全的栅栏之类的东西
and get some kind of safety bars or something.
我不知道,我想或许我们应该咬咬牙
I don't know, I think maybe we should just bite the bullet
买♥♥一张大孩的床
and buy Houdini here a big-girl bed.
我觉得她已经准备好了
I think she's ready.
怎么样,亲爱的,恩?
How about it, sweetheart? Huh?
你要一张大孩的床?
You want a big-girl bed?
好吧,等一下
Well, wait a second.
她为什么不能就用我的床呢?
Why can't she just take my bed?
我可以搬进她的房♥间
I could move into her room.
我已经快13岁了
I'm almost 13.
我已经足可以有我自己的房♥间了
I'm old enough to have my own room.
这是一个我们应该
Well, this is a conversation we should have
有更多的时间来讨论的事情 因为现在每个人都要准备
when we have more time because everybody's got to get ready
去上班,去上学
for work, for school.
但为什么呢?这很简单呀
But why? It's simple.
Marie可以搬来和Bridgette一起住 我可以睡她的房♥间
Marie can move in with Bridgette and I can take her room.
等等,那我呢?
Wait a second, what about me?
我能得到什么?
What do I get?
你可以睡上铺
You get the top bunk.
有什么让我开心的事情吗?
What do I owe the pleasure?
时间不对?
Is this a bad time?
对于我来说不是
Not for me.
那两个家伙有点糟糕
Those two are in some kind of hell.
这样很好,他们需要一些时间独处
It's good, they need a minute alone.
怎么了?
What's up?
你有没有听说过一所 叫Claymore的中学?
You ever heard of a high school called Claymore?
可能是所私立学校,但肯定是男女同校的
Could be a private school, definitely co-ed.
没有听说过,怎么了?
Not off the top of my head. Why?
我也不知道,只是,我有一个奇怪的...
I don't know, I just, I had this strange...
预感
A hunch.
你可以那么说
You could say that.
总之,我已经忘了,然后有些事情告诉我
Anyway, I forgot about it and then something told me
今天早上我应该来这里
this morning that I should come by here,
问一下你,或许你可以给我一些亮点
run it by you, that you might be able to shed some light.
那可不是我
Not me.
这里没有亮点
No light here.
连闪一下都没有
Not a flicker.
但我很乐意去找任何一个
But I'd be happy to find any
Claymore中学只要他们出去
Claymore Highs if they're out there.
我马上必须回去,呃...
Right now I got to get back and, uh...
除非你可以回报我
Unless you want to return the favor.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们今天早上醒来,发现7岁的孩子不见了
They woke up this morning, their seven-year-old was gone.
窗户被撬开了,但没有勒索的纸条
Window lock was forced open, but there's no ransom note.
我正要去处理这件事情
I was about to run out there.
你介意跟我一起去看看吗
Wouldn't mind another set of eyes.
Tyler的房♥间就在这下面
MAN: Tyler's room is right down here.
很抱歉有些混乱
Sorry it's such a mess.
他们,呃,让我们不要碰任何东西
They, uh, asked us not to touch anything.
没关系,Downey先生
That's all right, Mr. Downey.
你儿子有什么东西被拿走了吗?
Were any of your son's things taken?
没有
No.
我...我知道
I... I don't think so.
你要我问一下我的妻子吗?
Would you like me to ask my wife?
她可能会知道的比我多
She would know better than me.
哦,不用了,没事的
SCANLON: Oh, no, that's okay.
呃,我们要在这里待一会儿
We'll, uh, we'll just be here a few minutes.
我们想过要安装一些栅栏
WOMAN: We thought about putting up bars.
你知道,那些...
You know, those...
窗户保护装置?
window guards?
附近的一些人有的有装,有的没有
Some people in the neighborhood have them, some don't.
当我们买♥♥下这个地方的时候
When we bought this place,
Paul和我研究了一下要花多少钱来安装它们
Paul and I researched how much it would cost to put them on.
但我讨厌它们看起来的样子
But I hated the way they looked.
( wood cracking, motor hums )
按照这上面的号♥码
SCANLON ( clearsthroat ): That number there
你可以一天24个小时直接找我
will get you directly to me 24 hours a day.
我们也会监视你的电♥话♥
We're also monitoring your phone.
我会继续检查你们的房♥间
And I'd like to keep a detective in your home
大约一天左右,看看是否能发现 什么纸条或电♥话♥之类的
for a day or so in case we do find a note or get a call.
你知道这里50英里之内有多少垃圾站吗?
Do you know how many dump sites there are within 50 miles?
恩...很多?
Um... a lot?
非常非常多
More than a lot.
他们甚至都不能给我个数
They wouldn't even give me a number.
你知道这个城市中
Do you know how many bloodhounds
有多少条可以用的侦探犬吗?
are at the city's disposal?
恩,不是很多?
Um, not a lot?
6条
Six.
好了,Allison,才刚开始
Well, Allison, it's a start.
你或许找不到针
You may not have found the needle,
但至少你找到了干草堆
but at least you found the haystack.
我不能肯定
I'm not so sure.
或许他的尸体孩没有被倒进垃圾堆
Maybe his body hasn't been dumped yet.
我怎么能知道我看见的是已经发生的事情呢?
How do I even know what I saw has happened already?
我忘记去商店
I forgot to go to the store
买♥♥Marie的婴儿床所需要的东西了
and get what I needed for Marie's crib.
哦,很好
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表