剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我觉得...
I-I feel like...
我做什么冒犯你了吗?
have I done something to upset you?
嗨,空气
Hey,air.
嗨,爸爸
Hey,dad.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
听上去你妈妈现眼了
Sounds like she made quite a scene,your mum.
(两天前)
我恨她
I hate her.
而且我爸爸也挺生她的气
And my dad's pretty mad at her,too.
事情发生后见过Todd么?
Have you seen todd since it happened?
一次,可他假装没看见我
Once,in the hallway,but he pretended not to see me.
你周日见他的时候可以解释一下
Well,you can explain when you see him on sunday.
我不要周日去见他了
I'm not going to see him on sunday.
我不能,发生了那样的事
I can't go,not after what happened.
你非得去 尤其是发生了那样的事情后
You have to go. Especially after what happened.
我以为你喜欢他呢
I thought you liked him.
我知道他喜欢你
I know he likes you.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不能就这么放弃了 你永远也不会原谅自己
You can't leave it like this. You'll never forgive yourself.
你不懂,就算我想去……
You don't understand. Even if I wanted to go,
我没法到那
I have no way of getting there.
骑车呗
Ride your bike.
太远了
Too far.
公车呢?
What about the bus?
就我自己吗?
By myself?
你没有住的离Todd近的女同学么?
Do you have any girlfriends that live close to todd?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许celeste家吧
Maybe celeste.
可那有什么用?
But what good does that do?
(那天早晨)
怎么了?你去哪?
What's up? Where are you going?
别起床
Don't get up.
周日,没事的
It's sunday. It's fine.
ariel让我把她送到celeste家去
Um,ariel wants me to run her over to celeste'S.
好
Okay.
她会进来道别吗?
Well,she gonna come in and say good-bye?
算了,她已经在车上了
It's okay. She's already in the car.
放过她吧,她会没事的
Just let it go,huh? She'll get over it.
给她点时间吧,好吗?
Just give her some time,yeah?
姑娘们跟我要去洗车
the girls and I are going to the car wash.
肯定相当令人兴奋
It's going to be very exciting.
你真的不跟我们去么?
You sure you don't want to join us?
不了
Nah.
尽管有难度,但我了解人
It's a tough ticket,but I know people.
我想我能拉你下水
I think I can get you in.
我看算了
Think I'll pass.
我不觉得我的小体格 能受得了那样的折腾
I don't think my fragile constitution could handle it.
ariel应该什么时候回来?
Oh,what time is ariel due back?
我跟她说4点接她
I told her I'd pick her up at 4:00.
好,如果你堵车了
All right,well,if you're in a jam,
告诉我,我就去接
let me know-- I can pick her up.
现在两点,我去洗车 顶多45分钟就回来了
Al,it's 2:00. I'm going to the carwash. I should be back in 45 minutes.
好 - 行
Okay. - All right.
我得走了,我得走了
I'm coming,I'm coming.
喂
Hello.
ariel Dubois在家么?
Is ariel dubois at home?
请问是哪位啊?
May I ask who's calling?
朋友
A friend.
抱歉,她这会儿不在
No. I'm sorry. She's not home right now.
知道了
I seE.
你知道她去哪了么?
Do you happen to know where she is?
对不起,我不知道
No. I'm sorry,I don'T.
哦,可我知道
Oh. I do.
嗨,喂?
hi. Hello? Hi.
我是Allison Dubois ariel的妈妈
This is allison dubois. I'm ariel's mother.
嗨,celeste 我需要跟ariel谈谈
Hi,celeste. Listen,I need to speak with ariel.
你什么意思她不在?
What do you mean she's not there?
我们有……减肥食品
We have,uh,diet stuff.
果汁、牛奶、随便你要什么
Juice,milk,whatever you want.
我不知道,水吧
I don't know. Water,I guess.
我真没想到你会来
So,I didn't think you were really gonna come.
是啊,我妈那样我真抱歉
Yeah,well,I'm sorry about that thing with my mom.
她有时候会那样
She can kind of be out there sometimes.
我去看看,你哪也别去,好吗?
I better get that,but don't go anywhere,okay?
好
Okay.
ariel...
Ariel...
哦,嗨,你在这干嘛?
oh... hi. What-what are you doing here?
别管那个了
Never mind that.
我们有麻烦了 你妈已经在来的路上了
We've got a problem. Your mother's on her way.
什么,我妈?
What? My mom?
这边
This way.
快点
Come on!
爸爸
dad!
爸爸
Dad!
ariel在哪?
where's ariel?
ariel在哪?
Where... where is ariel?
泳池边...
Uh,out back by the pool...
ariel
ariel!
ariel
ariel!
ariel?
Ariel?
ariel!
Ariel!
嘿...
hey...
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈,停!
Mom,mom,stop it!
妈妈,停!
mom,stop it!
上帝是最精确的建筑师,对吧?
Isn't god the most inspired architect?
看啊,她也知道,是吧?
Look at that. She knows it,too.
她也知道自己是神的杰作
She knows she's a work of divine genius.
她不明白的是
What she doesn't understand is
神的杰作有多短命
just how short-lived her divinity is.
14,15,16……那几年……
14,15,16-- those years--
她们就象初春的日子
they're like the first days of spring.
看看她
Look at her.
我该说她正值五月初的日子
She's in her early may,I'd say.
那就是票
That's the ticket.
现在邀请她跟你一起去后面
Now invite her to join you in the back.
也许她想玩医生的游戏呢
Perhaps she wants to play doctor.
各商户请注意:差10分11点了
Attention shoppers,it's ten minutes to 11:00,
“晴日”市场 10分钟后就要结束营业了
and that means the sunfair market will be closing in ten minutes.
清晨来临了
comes the dawn.
终于想明白了么?
Finally figured it out,eh?
是
Yeah.
对
Yes.
是屠夫
It's the butcher.
让你旁观了一个秘密
Let you in on a secret.
我对于这个21世纪完全没有感觉
I'm not at all sure how I feel about this 21st century.
我想蹂躏的女孩,
The girls I want to ravage,
她们只想去找女医生
seems they only want to go to female physicians.
而不管我多大声多长时间地跟 女医生低语
No matter how long or loud i whisper to a female physician--
这么说吧
well,suffice it to say
倾听并不是她们的强项
listening is not something they seem much interested in.
也许是你低语的内容问题
Maybe it's what you're whispering.
也许,没考虑口味的问题
Maybe. No accounting for taste.
虽然如此...
Nonetheless...
明显的,我重任在身
clearly,it's incumbent upon me
适应或死
to adapt or die.
嗯,当然不是死
Well,not die.
总之,
Anyway,
我已经对着我的屠夫朋友的耳朵 低语近一个月了
I've been whispering in my butcher friend's ear for months.
我刚找到他的时候
When I first found him,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表