剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
但是Joe 也许
But,joe,maybe
你也许会找到别的人来资助你们
you could find somebody else to fund you guys.
也许吧……但是我已经告诉他了
Maybe... but I already told him
我确信他已经去找别人了
I'm sure he's out to somebody else by now
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不该错过圣诞节的派对
I would've missed the christmas party
我们的停车位真是不错
and my great parking space.
我们有那么多健康计划
And we do have a hell of a health plan
你个骗子
You're a liar.
我应该接收的
I should get that.
孩子们……哦!
The girls... Oh!
好了 你坐着 我来接
Wait, you just sit. I'll get it.
喂?
hello?
调查了一下这个叫Tedesco的人
Tracked down this guy tedesco.
结果他是一个免疫学家
Turns out he's an immunologist,
是凤♥凰♥城最早的儿童艾滋病专家之一
one of the first pediatric aids specialists in phoenix
我……我不明白
I... I don't understand.
Inez的儿子病了么?
Was inez's son sick?
他还记得他么?
D-did he remember him?
他什么都不记得了
He doesn't remember anything.
他在1986年去世了
He passed away in '86,
但是他的妻子留着他所有的病例 放在他们家车♥库♥里
but his wife still has all his old medical files in the garage
我问过她了 她同意让我们看看
and I badgered her and she let me take a look
然后呢?
And?
他从来没有给过Tomas诊断过
And he never treated tomas,
但是听着 他确实诊断过Jason Morrow
but get this. She did treat Jason Morrow
证明Jason的父母 都使用过静脉注射毒品
Turns out jason's parents were both intravenous drug users
但是只有母亲病了
but only mom got sick.
很显然 她怀孕的时候 把艾滋病毒传染给了他
Apparently she passed aids to him in the womb
根据这些病历文件 Jason的病情很严重
According to the file, Jason's case was terminal
事实上他的生命
Life expectancy,
最多不会超过四年
four years,max.
等等 这怎么可能
Wait a second, how is that possible?
Jason都快25岁了
Jason's got to be at least 25.
事实上不是的
Actually,no.
他不是Jason 真正的Jason已经死了
He's not. He's dead.
你把我们引向了他的尸体
You led us to his body.
哦 我的天哪 那个在坟墓里可怜的小男孩
Oh,my god,that little boy in the grave
不是Inez Soto的儿子
Wasn't inez soto's son.
Tomas Soto仍然活着
Tomas soto's still alive,
只是他认为自己是Jason Morrow
only he thinks he's jason morrow
Morrow先生 感谢您在周六抽时间过来
mr. Morrow,thank you for coming in on a saturday, sir
我来这里只是因为我的儿子叫我来
I'm only here because my son asked me to come down and join him
他在会议室里面等着
He's waiting in the conference room
请这边走
Right this way.
Jason
Jason.
你没事吧
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
他们干吗带你到这里来
Why did they bring you down here?
我向你正式道歉
To formally apologize.
Jason 凤♥凰♥城很抱歉耽误您的时间
Jason,the city of phoenix sincerely regrets holding you
帮助我们寻找失踪的Gloria Soto
in connection with the disapperance of gloria soto
我承认这是一件棘手的事情
We recognize it as an ordeal
对给您添的麻烦
and a massive inconvenience and for that
我真诚地表示歉意
we sincerely apologize.
好了 说完了没有
Fine. That's a start
如果你觉得我们会因为你的道歉 而停止诉讼的话
But if you think it's going to make us stop our lawsuit
那你错了
you're wrong.
我向你担♥保♥
I can assure you,
我绝没有这种想法
I'm under no such misapprehension
很好 那我们在法庭见
Good. Then we'll see you in court
我想我们会更早见面
Probably sooner than you think
那是什么? -一份Jason Morrow的医疗报告
What's this? -It's a medical report on jason morrow
你的儿子 在1982年的时候
Your son. It dates back to 1982.
你从Michael Tedesco医生 那里得到这份材料?
You got this from dr. Michael Tedesco?
事实上是从他的遗孀那里得到的
His widow,actually.
你能想像一下Jason听说 这件事情时的诧异感觉
Imagine jason's surprise when he heard that
他一出生就被诊断患有艾滋病
he'd been diagnosed with aids at birth.
像你提到的那种
Seems like the type of thing you'd mention...
爸爸
dad.
我不知道你要这些东西干什么 Manuel
I don't know where you're going with this, manuel
但是你应该很清楚这些文件
but you know damn well that file is pretceted
都是医生和病人之间的秘密
under doctor-patient confidentiality
当然
Absolutely.
既然Jason这里是被当作病人的
But since jason here is supposedly the patient
他发现这些内容不可思议
he found the contents fanscinationg
我从没有告诉过你 是因为那都不是真的
I never told you because it wasn't true
我是说 我解雇了这个医生
I mean, I fired this doctor
他就给你误诊 我是说
He misdiagnosed you. I mean
很明显 看看你 你很健康
obviously,look at you, you're fine
那我到底怎么了?
So what was wrong with me?
你曾得过一种罕见的小儿肺炎
You suffered from a rare form of pediatric pneumonia
我带你到瑞士的一家诊所去看
I took you to a clinic in switzerland
你痊愈了
You recovered.
你有文件可以证明这些么?
And you have documentation to prove that?
我的委托人没有被要求复印 任何形式的医疗记录
My client is not obliged to produce medical records of any kind
Jason还活着对你很重要
It was very important to you
是吧?
that jason stay alive, wasn't it?
当然 他是我儿子
Of course. He's my son.
对 在你妻子Emily死后 他才成为了你的儿子
Right. And after your wife , emily passed,
如果Jason没有从那次——
if jason hadn't survived his bout of--
你所谓的肺炎中痊愈
what'd you call it, "pneumonia"--
你就会损失一大笔家财对吧
you would have been cut out of the family money, wouldn't you?
检察官先生 我想知道
Mr. District attorney, I demand to know
你是在这里责问我的委托人什么东西么?
are you accusing my client of something here?
只是一件谋杀案
Only murder.
已经两条人命了 或者还会有第三条
Two counts for now. Probably three
如果该说的都说完了
when all is said and done.
这个会议也就该结束了
This meeting is over.
Jason 坐下 爸爸
Jason. - Sit down, dad
Jason 我不知道他们都跟你说了些什么
Jason,I don't know what they've been telling you,
但是那都不是真的
but it's not true.
David 我们得走了
David,we should go.
你的妻子在1982年死于艾滋病
Your wife died of aids in 1982.
你知道你的孩子不能活很久了
You knew your son didn't have long to live
而且你知道 如果他死了
and you knew that when he died
你与你妻子家财的最后一丝联♥系♥
your last connection to your wife's family money
也就随着他的死亡而断了
would die with him.
所以你做了你唯一可以做的一件事情
So you did the only thing you could do
你去寻找一个代替者
You went looking for a replacement
幸运的是你不用找得很远
And luckily you didn't have to look far
你的女仆有一个 跟你儿子一般大的男孩
Your maid's son was about the same age as jason
她是没有证件的非法移♥民♥
She was an undocumented immigrant,
你觉得没有人会牵挂她
somebody you thought nobody would miss
所以你把她杀死
So you killed her.
然后做了些不可思意的事情
And then you did something unthinkable
你杀死了自己垂死的孩子
You killed your own diseased child
抚养大了Inez Soto健康的儿子
and you raised inez soto's
把他当自己的儿子来养大
healthy boy as your own.
Jason……
Jason...
这不是真的
none of this is true.
这里有一个简单的方法来证明
Well,there's a simple way to prove that
Jason已经同意给我们一份血液样本
Jason has agreed to give us a blood sample
如果你也想提供一份的话
If you're willing to do the same
DNA就能够指出你们两个
and the dna indicates that the two of you
事实上是有血缘关系的
are,in fact,related,
然后我们就知道
then we'll know that all of this
这所有的一切 只是是我们疯狂的推测
was just a product of our overactive imaginations.
验一下吧 爸爸
Come on,dad.
甚至都不疼
Doesn't even hurt.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表