剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
所有这些都不可思议
Well, all this is fascinating,
但是结果和推断并不相符
but it really falls under the heading of coincidence and speculation.
我不能依据这些去问询他
I can't even bring in the guy for questioning based on this.
真的?
Really?
因为我已经打电♥话♥让他来了
'Cause I already called and asked him to come down.
他现在就坐在会议室
He's sitting in your conference room right now.
什么,讨论一年前他 可能卷入的肇事逃逸案?
What, to discuss his possible involvement in a year-old hit-and-run case?
对,也许我应该放过这一部分
Yeah, I may have left that part out.
你...嗯...你打电♥话♥给朋友
You... um... you call friends,
亲戚
relatives,
首先你得告诉他们
first you have to tell them,
你知道,她已经去了
you know, that...that she's gone,
还有,你得...
and then, you have to...
找到办法,嗯...
find a way to, um...
你知道,到...
you know, get to...
她怎么去的
how she left.
非常感谢你能来Massie先生
We appreciate you coming down,mr. Massie.
我们知道这对你非常困难
We know how difficult this is for you
我们想尽快能结案
and we want to bring this to as speedy a resolve as possible.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
以你的名字注册的枪♥支♥
there was a firearm
卷入你妻子死亡的案子里
registered in your name that was involved with your late wife's death.
我明白
I understand.
你们可以问我任何事
You can ask me anything.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有点感冒
Bit of a cold.
没关系
That's fE.
探长和Dubois女士 要问你一些问题
I know that both the detective and mrs. Dubois have asked you this,
你想一想
but do you think
你妻子自杀之前
there was something specific
有没有一些特殊的迹象?
that precipitated your late wife's desire to take her own life?
我曾想了又想
I've racked my brain.
我,嗯...
I, um...
她生日快要来了
her birthday was coming up.
她对此非常兴奋
But she was always pretty excited about that.
你曾拥有一辆绿色的2004款ES车 是吗?Massie先生
You ever own a green 2004 es, mr. Massie?
是的
I did.
嗯,它被偷走了
Um, it was stolen.
有证据证实它可能 与一起肇事逃逸案有牵连
We have witnesses that possibly put it at the scene of a hit-and-run.
噢,...我是说它被偷走了...
Okay. Um... well, I mean it was stolen...
一段时间前的事
***
是这样,嗯 大约是一年前的事了
I think, uh, it's been almost a year now.
我们知道
We understand that,
但是,我所指的 那起肇事逃逸
but this, this hit-and-run I'm referring to
实际上是在几天前发生的
actually occurred a couple of days before that.
实际上是在你妻子生日那天
Your wife's birthday, actually.
一位15岁的女孩
15-year-old girl,
melanie davenport死了
melanie davenport, was killed.
当时她在追小狗
She was running after her dog.
撞她的人逃跑了
The person who hit her just kept going.
甚至没有拨911
Didn't even call 911.
嗯
Okay.
那么...这就是我在这的原因
So... the reason I'm here,
我的意思是...
I mean...
你们试图告诉我
what you're trying to tell me...
你们认为也许是我的妻子
you think that maybe my wife
用我们的车撞了那位女孩 但并没有报告警方?
hit this girl in our car and never reported it?
嗯,因为...我的意思是
Well...because... I mean,
如果这是真的
if that were true,
可能会解释清楚很多事情
it would certainly explain a lot of things.
什么事情?
What things?
嗯...
Well, uh...
nadine的精神状况
nadine's state of mind
去年整年
over this entire past year,for one.
如果这是真的
If this were true, and mind you,
我没有说这是真的
I'm not saying that this is,
但是,我不敢想象
but... I can't even imagine
她到底犯下了
what kind of...
什么可怕的罪行 以致于无法活下去
terrible guilt she must have been living with.
我的意思是,毫无疑问 她的精神垮了
I mean, it's no wonder she was so unstrung.
孩子们都上♥床♥睡了
everyone's in bed.
我撒谎说他们睡着后
I lied and told them you'd sneak in later
你会偷偷进来 然后吻他们
while they were asleep and give them kisses.
没必要撒谎
It's not necessarily a lie.
你怎么知道我说慌?
How do you know it's a lie?
我是学历史的
I'm a student of history.
历史学认为当你有情绪时
And history suggests that when you get in one of these moods,
你会躺在这里的沙发上
the kind where you end up laying here on the couch
为自己无力影响任何真正的变化而苦恼
stewing in your inability to effect any real change,
最后你睡着了
eventually you fall asleep
直到明早没人会看见你
and no one sees you till morning.
这不会发生的
It's not going to happen.
我只需要给自己一点时间,好吗?
I just need a little time for myself, okay?
今天过得非常沉闷
I had a very depressing day.
噢,我不知道,你也没说过
Well, I wouldn't know. You haven't said
自从我回到家 就给我说了三句话
three words to me since I got home.
现在重点是:
Here are the highlights:
James massie--
James massie--
今天他完全背叛了
he completely sold out
他死去的、可怜的妻子
his poor dead wife today.
他应该说 他什么都不知道
He could have said he didn't know anything.
他知道我们无法证实他在现场
He knows we can't prove he was there.
但是不,他得更进一步 为NADINE辩护
But no, he had to go that extra step and offer up nadine
如今NADINE已经无法为自己辩护了
who is not in a position to defend herself.
抱歉,我应该摆脱这些事情
I'm sorry. I just have to get that out of my system.
嗯,我得摆脱这些
Well, I have something I have to get out of my system.
今天我向ariel要了 celeste父母的名字及电♥话♥
I asked ariel for celeste's parents' names and phone number today.
我是个科学家
I'm a scientist.
人不会突然病倒的 生病是要有个过程的
People don't fall suddenly ill. It happens gradually over time.
我们有机会干预它
And there are windows of opportunity in which to intervene.
我觉得这值得去冒险 说出来可能会很艰难
I think it's worth the risk and any possible hardship to say something.
如果我不这样做 我觉得我不会安心
And I don't think I could live with myself if I didn'T.
我知道
I know.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
不要担心
Don't worry.
我不会在外面睡着的
I'm not going to fall asleep out here.
你曾在见到过梦中罗曼史吗?
Did you ever see a dream romancing
是的,我见过
well, I did
你曾在自己的臂弯中看到过天堂吗
did you ever see heaven right in your arms
James! James!
James! James!
说我爱你
Saying I love you, I do
nadine!
nadine!
我臂弯里的天堂就是你
Heaven in my arms was you
噢,天哪,宝贝
oh, god.Baby.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
噢,不要担心,宝贝
oh,don't worry, honey.
我来帮你,好吗?
I'm going to get you some help, okay?
James
James.
James
James.
我们得去说
We have to tell.
我坚持不下去了
I can't go on.
我不能这样生活
I can't live this way.
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
告诉谁?
Tell who?
警♥察♥
The police.
她不会离去除非我们告诉警♥察♥
She'll never leave until we do.
你曾见到过梦游吗?
Did you ever see a dream walking?
是的,我见过
Well, I did
你曾听到过梦话吗?
did you ever hear a dream talking?
是的,我听到过
Well, I did
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表