剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Joseph dubois先生
mr. Joseph dubois.
Joseph dubois?
Joseph dubois?
在... 对不起
Yes... sorry.
是的. 长官.
Yes. Present.
好的,在开始陪审之前
Now,before the attorneys begin,
我得先问你一个问题
I'd like to ask you about one thing.
我注意过你的陪审人添表
I noticed on your jury questionnaire,
你填你的妻子
you noted that your wife
是为地方检查官工作的
works for the district attorney.
是吗?
Is that correct?
是的,是这样
Yes,that is correct.
Dubois先生,作为陪审,
Mr. Dubois,as a juror,
你有义务不与任何人
you have an obligation
谈论这个案子
not to discuss this case
或是你的想法
or your opinions with anyone,
就算是你的夫人
including your wife.
有问题吗?
Will that be a problem?
不,没有
I don't think so,no.
这就好
All right.
Devalos先生?
Mr. Devalos?
Dubois夫人是否已经
Has mrs. Dubois done any
做过什么工作关于这个案子?
work on this case at all?
她见过Stephen Garner吗?
Has she met with stephen garner
或其他的证人?
or any of the other witnesses?
不,她没有
No,your honor,she has not.
好的
All right.
Devalos先生
Mr. Devalos,
你可以开始问了
you may begin.
我们没有问题问Dubois先生
We have no questions for mr. Dubois.
谢谢!
Thank you.
Romney小姐
Ms. Romney,
我相信你
I'm certain you do
你有问题要问Dubois先生
have some questions for mr. Dubois.
谢谢,是的
Thank you,your honor.
就一点儿
Just a few.
Dubois先生...
Mr. Dubois...
在你的问卷中你说
you say in your questionnaire
你从事航♥空♥航♥天♥工业
that you work in the aerospace industry.
到底干些什么?
What do you do exactly?
我是做系统设计的数学家
I'm a systems design mathematician.
这个工作能给你很好的收入吗?
And do you make a good living doing that?
还可以吧
I do all right.
你会和比你
Do you work with people
做的更好的人做同事吗?
who do much better than you do?
当然
Sure.
我们很多的供应商
A lot of our suppliers
都是刚起步,所以...
are start-ups,so...
如果你有正确的观念
if you patent the right concept,
你能开自己的公♥司♥
you can start your own company.
航♥空♥业是很有钱可赚的
There's a lot of money in aerospace.
有趣
Interesting.
你怎么想?
And how do you feel
那些
about those people,
要在你的领域
the ones who managed
大捞一笔的人?
to strike it rich in your field?
我想我希望成为其中一个... 以后
I guess I hope to be one... someday.
有希望
Here's hopinG.
Dubois先生,你喝酒吗?
Do you drink,mr. Dubois?
恩,有时喝
Mm,sometimes.
适量的
In moderation.
有曾经喝多一点的时候吗?
Did you ever drink a little too much?
当然...
Sure...
噢,时间不是很短
well,not for awhile.
我年轻时,上大学时
When I was younger.In college.
那,在这其中的一次
And,during one of those times,
当你处在
when you were under
酒精的影响下
the influence of alcohol,
你曾做出决定
did you ever make a decision make a decision
或是做了说了一些东西是...
Or do something or say something that was...
我不知道... 不明智的?
I don't know... ill-advised?
当然了,绝对的
Sure. Absolutely.
我的意思是,大学不就是那样吗?
I mean,isn't that what college is for?
谢谢,Dubois先生
Thank you,mr. Dubois.
好的,不客气
Okay. You're welcome.
没问题了
No more questions.
好的,过来
All right,approach.
Dubois先生当然是
Mr. Dubois is certainly
一位合格的原告陪审员
an acceptable juror to the prosecution.
真让人吃惊
What a surprise.
Romney女士?
Ms. Romney?
Dubois先生同样
Mr. Dubois is equally
对于被告是合格的
acceptable to the defense.
很好
Terrific.
法官大人,我担心
Your honor,I'm concerned that
要不被告坐着
either defense is setting
要求上诉
up grounds for an appeal
因为辩护人没有资格
based on incompetent counsel
或者再给她一杯咖啡
or she needs another cup of espresso.
不,法官大人
No,your honor.
实际上,Dubois先生正是
Actually,mr. Dubois is just
我在找的人
what I'm looking for.
他看起来是个明智
He seems like an intelligent
思维清楚的人
man,a logical man,
没有明显的偏见
with no apparent prejudices
没有对那些
or predispositions
比他有钱的人
against people who have
持反对的倾向
more money than he does.
他要求并且理解
He claims to have and understanding
酒精会削弱
of how alcohol
你的判断
can impair your judgment,
并且,最重要的
and,most of all,
他看起来讲公平
he seems like a fair man.
从各方面来看
And at the end of the day,
还有什么可要求的?
what more can I ask for?
谢谢
Thank you.
Dubois先生...
Mr. Dubois...
是的
yes.
恩,对不起,法官大人
Uh,sorry,your honor,
我只是想
I was just hoping
我能拿回我的,恩
that I could get my,um,
在秘书那的单子
my slip from the clerk.
噢,不,Dubois先生
Well,no,mr. Dubois,
你没被解职
you're not dismissed.
你留在陪审团
You're serving on this jury.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
他们终于睡了?
They finally asleep?
磨蹭了会
That took awhile.
我明早再准备午饭
I'm going to do lunches in the morning.
我太累了
I'm too tired.
好的
Okay.
准备好睡觉了?
You almost ready for bed?
是
Yeah.
我得弄完这个
I just got to finish this.
直到审讯结束
Until this trial's over,
就像我有两份工作
it's like I got two jobs.
嘿,那是谁?
Hey,who's that?
...在他妻子的离世,jessica garner.
...In the death of his wife,jessica garner.
嘿,那是昨晚
Hey,that's the guy who was in
我梦见的人
my dream last night.
...一起过失杀人的案件
...Of criminally negligenthomicide
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表