剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
或许吧,或许我们在家也会很快乐 至少幸免于一些可怕的灾难
Maybe, or maybe we'll be happy at home, having survived some awful calamity.
我推断,你昨天晚上又做梦了?
So I gather last night, you dreamt again?
我发现了你的钱包...在飞机残骸里
I found your wallet... in a debris field.
飞机还在冒烟
The plane was still smoldering.
你在飞机上吗?
Were you on the plane?
很难说
It's hard to say.
为什么?我觉得应该很容易的
Why? I'd think it'd be fairly easy.
你...被烧伤了,没有意识了?
Were you... burned, disoriented?
你的衣服或皮肤被烧焦了吗?
Were your clothes or your skin singed?
没有
No.
那我听起来你好像不在飞机上
Then it sounds to me like you weren't on the plane.
如果你不在飞机上
If you weren't on the plane,
你就不可能梦到关于我们星期五要做的旅行
you can't have been dreaming about the trip we're making Friday.
Joe... - 嗨, Allison, 不
Joe... - Hey, Allison, no.
我承认--事实上,我有责任--
I am allowed-- in fact, I'm obligated--
在这次对话中加入一些反常的逻辑
to inject a little freaking logic into this conversation.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
你知道盐湖城有多远吗?
Do you have any idea how far Salt Lake City is?
我是说,真的很远,而我不想变♥态♥的花11个小时
I mean, shoot me, but I don't want to spend 11 freaking hours
好吧,我只是不希望我的家人死于飞机坠机! - 和三个孩子一起在车里!
Well, I don't want my family to die in a plane crash! - with three kids in a car!
等等.谁会在飞机坠机中死掉?
Wait a second. Who's going to die in a plane crash?
没有人,亲爱的
Nobody, honey.
没有人会在飞机坠机中死掉
Nobody's going to die in a plane crash.
我不要乘会坠机的飞机
I don't want to go on a plane that's going to crash.
相信我,Bridge,飞机不会坠机的...真的
Trust me, Bridge, planes don't crash... really.
几乎不会.它们相当的安全
Almost never. They're amazingly safe.
只有那些无知且迷信的人才不坐飞机
Only people who are ignorant or superstitious stay off planes
因为他们觉得飞机会坠机
'cause they think they're going to crash.
所以...
So...
不要担心,没有做梦
Don't worry. No dreams.
不是一个无知的,迷信的梦
Not a single ignorant, superstitious one.
哦
Oh.
嗨,确定你们都把这些便条给你们的老师
Hey, make sure you guys give these notes to your teachers
他们就会知道你们明天为什么不去学校
so they know why you're not in school tomorrow.
我还不知道--我们到底是开车去还是坐飞机? 我不能一直不知道吧
I don't get it-- are we driving or flying? I can't keep it straight.
我们飞过去.爸爸和我讨论了一下,我们飞过去
We are flying. Daddy and I talked about it, and we're flying.
Al, 是Scanlon.
Al, Scanlon.
早上好 - 是John Hammond
Good morning.|- John Hammond.
是谁?对不起
Who? I'm sorry.
你应该知道的.不然,你是哪种灵媒?
You ought to be. What kind of psychic are you, anyway?
John Hammond就是那个绑♥架♥Isabel Navarro的人
John Hammond's the name of the man who snatched Isabel Navarro.
Allison?
Allison?
哦,我的上帝.怎么回事?
Oh, my God. How?
我们抓到他了
We caught a break.
我们得到了一份失踪人口的名单
Got a missing person's report on him.
发现这个家伙自从Isabel失踪的那天就没有去上班
Turns out the guy hadn't shown up for work since the day Isabel disappeared,
他也是Brendan教区的居民
and he's a parishioner at St. Brendan's,
所以我们派了个小组包围了房♥子
so we sent a unit over to the house.
那你跟他谈过话了吗?他说了什么?
Well, did you talk to him? What did he say?
你应该祈祷我们运气会更好一些
Well, you might have better luck with that.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他死了,Allison.自己朝头部开枪死了
He's dead, Allison. Shot himself in the head.
看起来,是昨天晚上的事
Last night, it looks like.
昨天晚上?在做了弥撒后?
Last night? After mass?
那Isabel怎么样了?
What about Isabel?
她不在那里
She wasn't there.
我们猜不管她现在在哪里 都曾经在那呆过一段时间
We're guessing wherever she is, she's been for a while.
看来没什么希望能找到她, Allison
It's not looking terribly promising, Allison.
我是说,如果我们昨天晚上就能抓住他...
I mean, maybe if we got to him last night...
你还好吧?
You okay?
是的,还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
有什么新的消息请让我知道
Just let me know what happens.
我还有个旅行要准备
I've got a trip to pack for.
等等!
Just a second!
早上好,Dubois夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Dubois.
是吗?我想 要看的问的是谁了,神父
Really? I think that depends on who you ask, Father.
他昨天就在那里,是不是?
He was right there, wasn't he?
我花了很长的时间作思想斗争
I debated with myself for a long time
想我是否应该来这里
about whether I should come by or not.
我对自己说
I thought to myself,
如果她真的可以做她想做的事情
if she can really do what she claims she can do,
那她就会知道我有多么悲伤
then she'll know how sad I am.
知道我有多么抱歉,知道...
Know how sorry I am. Know that...
我没有别的选择
I had no other choice.
好吧,我了解一切了
Well, I do know all that.
但我不觉得和Isabel Navarro有什么关系
But I don't think it matters very much to Isabel Navarro.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她在远离这里的某个地方,我们或许永远也找不到她
She is out there somewhere, and we will probably never find her.
可是,你看起来却那么平静
And yet, you seem so calm.
我告诉过你,我有信念
I told you, I have faith.
对上帝智慧的信念
Faith in God's wisdom.
相信你和你一起工作的人能找到她
Faith that you and the people you work with will find her
如果她应该被找到的话
if she's meant to be found.
相信每件事情都会按照上帝的旨意来发展
Faith that everything will happen the way it's supposed to.
我几乎要嫉妒你了
I almost envy you.
我在这里准备和家人一起去参加一个婚礼
I'm in here packing for my family to go to a wedding,
但我一直在想我是否应该出去找她
and I keep thinking I should be out there searching for her.
你要我的建议吗?
You want my advice?
去参加婚礼
Go to the wedding.
谢谢你,神父,但这不是你所想的
Thank you, Father, but it's not what you think.
我丈夫的姐姐已经是第三次结婚了
My husband's sister is getting married for the third time.
我能很肯定这次的招待是要自己带酒和食物的...
I'm pretty sure the reception is B.Y.O...
没有关系,去参加婚礼吧
Doesn't matter. Go to the wedding.
不管你说什么,神父
Whatever you say, Father.
我是很认真的
I'm serious.
婚礼是开始的象征,它们充满希望
Weddings are beginnings. They're hopeful.
乐观点.你不想错过婚礼
Optimistic. You don't want to miss that.
上帝会看护着Isabel
God is watching over Isabel.
我希望如此
I hope so.
祝你旅行愉快.Dubois夫人
Have a good trip, Mrs. Dubois.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是会试试的
I'll try.
Al,你把卧室的窗户关了吗?
Al, you get the bedroom windows?
是的,你都问了三次了
Yes, for the third time.
好吧,我们准备走了!
Okay, we got to go!
我们至少要花45分钟才能到飞机场
Takes at least 45 minutes to get to the airport
然后花半个小时通过安检
and a half hour to get through security.
我跟着你
I'm with you.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
检查一下卧室的窗户
Check the bedroom windows.
我准备好了 - 很好
I'm ready. - Great.
Ariel,帮我个忙,去找一下Bridgette
Ariel, do me a favor. Go get Bridgette.
Bridgette, 快点!
Bridgette, come on!
我自己也可以那么做,亲爱的
I could've done that myself, sweetie.
好的,我去整理一下车子
Okay, I'll pack the car.
Bridgette在哪里?她在洗手间或什么地方吗?
Where's Bridgette? Is she in the bathroom or something?
Bridge, 快点!我们要走了!
Bridge, come on! We've got to go!
Bridge?!
Bridge?!
我去找她
I'll get her.
Bridge? 来吧,亲爱的
Bridge? Come on, sweetie.
我们可以和Tracy姑妈玩捉迷藏的游戏的,好吗?
We can play hide and seek at Aunt Tracy's, okay?
亲爱的,快点
Honey, come on.
Bridge?
Bridge?
Bridge?
Bridge?
嗨,亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我不想坠机
I don't want to crash.
亲爱的,我们不会坠机的.我已经解释给你听过了
Honey, we're not gonna crash. I explained that to you.
但我一直在做梦
But I keep dreaming it.
飞机坠毁了 栽到了地上
The plane crashes into the dirt,
然后你被挂在树上死了,所有的东西都在燃烧
and then you end up hanging from a tree, all burned up.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表