剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Which one?
你参加过三k党聚会吗,Pilgrim先生?
Have you ever been to a klan meeting,mr. Pilgrim?
我不是自愿的
Not because I wanted to go,no.
回答是或不是?
Was that a "yes" or a "no"?
我参加过,是的
I've been to a klan meeting,yes.My...
我叔叔带我去的,当时只有6岁
my uncle took me,I was a kid. I was,like,six.
以为是野餐什么的
It was some kind of picnic or something.
这与我自愿去不同
But it wasn't like something I wanted to do.
记下证人的回答是肯定
Let the record show that the witness answered in the affirmative.
证人可以退庭了
This witness is excused.
我不知道怎么说 但我猜
I don't know what to tell you,boss. We're giving it our best shot.
明天中午,你就会告诉我们
Tomorrow at noon,I guess you'll tell us.
是的,你说起来容易
right,that's easy for you to say.
你认为我让你们做的 是不可能完成的吗?
You think I don't know that what I asked you to do is impossible?
不可能,我想你也知道
No,I know you know.
你是这里最好的工程师
You're the best engineer in this building.
我所见过最好的
Best engineer I've ever met.
我们只是 想让你了解
We just,we want to... we want to get this for you.
我们
We want to,uh...
不想让你失望
well,we don't want to let you down.
感谢你们的辛勤工作
I appreciate all the hard work.
感谢你给我工作
Yeah,I appreciate the job.
对了,我想问你
Oh,hey,you know what I've been meaning to ask you?
这个算术微处理器, 它究竟要被集成到哪?
Um,this algorithmic microprocessor, what exactly is it being integrated into?
我懂是个大计划的小部分
I mean,I understand it's a small part of a larger project,but...
最初的应用领域是什么?
what exactly is the initial application?
这是个政♥府♥项目,joe - 我知道
It's a government project,joe. - No,I know.
昨天听你说过,我是说具体的
I heard you say that yesterday. But I mean specifically.
具体的?
Specifically?
我猜设计出后前18个月
Specifically for the first 18 months of its life
它将用在导弹上
my guess is that it will live on the nose of a missile
我们国家自己使用或卖♥♥给盟国 做导弹导航
for our own use or for sale to our allies and help guide it to its target
为了无辜的人不受伤害
so that innocent people won't get hurt.
之后很可能用作
Shortly thereafter it will probably appear
个人电脑的视频会议
on home computers to facilitate personal video conferencing.
几年后也许有人会
A few years after that, my hunch is some clever fellow
把它用在儿童游戏上
will use the technology in a child's game of some kind.
希望能成为圣诞节的热门礼物 使我们从授权费中受益
Hopefully,it'll be a big hit at christmas. Pay us a lot of royalties.
以上是我的猜测
That would be my hunch.
再见,joe
Night,joe.
后来Newberry先生对hannah说 要少下载音乐
And then mr. Newberry told hannah that she should spend less time
要少下载音乐多学习
downloading music and more time studying...
妈,我还在吃 - 对不起
mom,I was still eating that. - Oh,I'm sorry.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you even listening to me?
老实说,我有点分神 - 注意到了
Honestly,I'm a little distracted. - I noticed.
今晚我有事 我要爸爸去看孩子
There's something I need to do tonight and I need daddy to watch you girls.
什么事?
What is it?
讲座 在法庭上的一女人
Oh,it's this lecture. This woman that I noticed
她出了书 今晚要作讲座
in court,she wrote a book. And she's going to speak tonight downtown.
无聊 - 谢谢
Sounds boring. - Thank you.
我的画呢?
Hey...!Where's my picture?
我画的爸爸的炸♥弹♥
The picture I drew of daddy's bomb.
我还想带到学校和同学说呢
I was going to bring it in to school for show-and-tell.
爸爸没炸♥弹♥ - 喂
Daddy doesn't have a bomb,doofus. - Hey.
现在没有而已 - 妈告诉她
Not yet. - Mom,tell her,please.
看,爸爸回来了
you know...look,daddy's home.
爸爸!
Daddy!
不要吵醒你妹妹 - 爸爸!
You're going to wake your sister. - Daddy!
我迟了
Sorry I'm late.
嘿
Hi.
我和上司谈了
I stopped and had a talk with my boss,and...
marie睡了我要你帮个忙
uh,marie's asleep.I need a favor.
能等会说吗? - 可以能
Will it hold? - Uh,yeah,it'll hold.
好的
Okay.
大家再见 - 妈妈再见
Bye,guys. - Bye,mom.
"当小autumn mowry 13岁时
"When little autumn mowry
"她跳进游泳池时折断脖子
"was 13,she broke her neck diving into a pool.
"葬礼上,她母亲和妹妹失声痛哭
"At her funeral,her mother and her younger sister cried so hard
"他们需要进医院
"they had to be hospitalized.
"当时是1987年
"That... was in 1987.
"当2000年autumn在我面前出现时,
"When autumn appeared to me in the year 2000,
"她不断尖叫
"she was practically screaming.
"她的妹妹已经失踪3天了
"Her younger sister had been missing for three days.
"警方怀疑autumn的妹妹被
"The police suspected that autumn's sister
"学校的看门人诱拐了--
"had been abducted by a janitor at her school--
"他们认为一个谎报身份
"a man they realized waregi offender
"有案底的男人是嫌疑犯
"who had lied about his identity.
但autumn对我说的不同"
But autumn told me differently..."
全是废话
what a load of crap.
"她的灵魂指引我来到 阿尔伯克基郊区的一个十字路口"
"Her spirit led me to an intersection on the outskirts of albuquerque..."
她那时腹泻, 你个骗人的婊♥子♥
you had a sudden bout of diarrhea, you lying whore.
如果你不是为了找厕所,
If you hadn't been looking for a bathroom,
你早就死在那了
you'd have never been caught dead in that part of town.
不好意思, 小声点好吗?
Hey. Excuse me, could you keep it down over there?
"就在那时我看到了他们
"And that's when I saw them...
"站在加油站的便利店里
"standing in the gas station convenience store.
"他抓着她的手 她看起来怕极了
"He was holding her hand. She looked terrified.
我在给她买♥♥吃的,贱♥人♥
I was buying her something for dinner,you lying whore.
她那时在笑
And she was smiling,by the way.
直到你叫的警车
Right up until the point where that police car
呼啸而来,3枪击中我的头部
came roaring up that you called and shot me three times in the head.
"我如何解释与亡者非同寻常的相见?"
"How do I explain these extraordinary encounters with the dead?"
巧合
It's called a coincidence.
你靠这个混饭吃有段日子,冒牌货
And you've been dining off it for years,you fake.
真是等不及看她死后去我生活的地方
Can't wait 'til she gets down here to the hot zone where I live.
下面有不少愤怒的灵魂要让她尝尝厉害
Man,are there a lot of pissed-off souls down here that want a piece of her.
"这是天赋"
"It is truly a gift."
你拿它去要去哪?
hey,where are you going with that?
那是我的工作 - 不是的
That's my work. - This is not your work.
你从来没有企图
You've never spent one single moment of your life
去伤害别人
contemplating how to hurt someone else.
你一直都知道
You knew the whole time.
不是吗,女巫?
Didn't you,you witch?
我记得7岁, 记得画过画
I remember being seven, I remember drawing pictures...
梦境成真 但总是不能理解
seeing them come true... not understanding.
我不会辞职,allison 不能
I'm not going to quit,allison. I can't quit.
我有你,有孩子
I got you,I got the kids.
要付按揭还有已经没法付的帐单 我不能辞职
I got a mortgage and a stack of bills I can't pay already.I can't quit.
也许你的公♥司♥拿不到合同
Maybe your company won't get the contract.
也许都没有意义
Maybe it'll all be moot.
不,我们能得到,我有强烈的感觉
No,we're going to get it. I can feel it in my bones.
我们会得到
We're going to get it.
讲座怎么样?
How was the lecture?
她还好
she is ok
听众很有意思
was very interesting crowd.
对不起,要帮忙吗?
excuse me,can I help you?
你想干什么?
What are you up to?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
你在杀死这里的所有人,你知道
You're killing everyone here,you know t
为什么这么做?
why would you do that?
那个年轻人有罪,杀了女孩,
does it matter at all that the young man's guilty,
重要吗?
that he killed this girl?
重要
It matters.
但在这个特殊的情形下 就不是重点
But it's not the subject of this particular conversation.
你看
Look...
我和市长都给你不少脸色
I get in your face a lot and so does the mayor.
但我们都喜欢你
But we both like you.
我们都希望你连任
And we both want you to stick around.
他想给你机会
He wants you on the ticket.
但如果这人每天都 和你在法庭上与你作对
But you can't be there
你就没机会了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表