剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
警♥察♥局的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
What's the number of the police?
911.
911.
我们家的电♥话♥号♥码呢?
What's our phone number?
妈妈,我12岁了!
Mom, I'm 12!
好吧
Okay, fine.
你有自己的钥匙吗? - 我有自己的钥匙
Do you have your key? - I have my key.
给我个拥抱
Now give me a hug.
妈妈?
Mom?
大家会看到的
People can see.
好吧
Okay.
好吧, 4:00!
Okay, 4:00!
如果你想的话,早一点也可以
Or earlier, if you want.
我想知道我的小男孩在哪里
I want to know where my little boy is.
我向你保证,Church夫人,Ballou小姐
I assure you, Mrs. Church, Ms. Ballou,
我们正在竭尽所能地帮你弄清♥真♥♥相♥
we're doing all we can to get to the bottom of this.
你跟我的前夫说过话了吗?
Have you interviewed my ex-husband?
没有亲自说过,没有,但我相信你知道Calley先生
Not personally, no, but I believe you know Mr. Calley.
他是安♥全♥部♥门的头
He's head of security operations.
安♥全♥部♥门?!
Security operations?!
我一直以为他是负责确保
I always thought that he was in charge of making sure
来的女人不要碰到刚走的女人
the women arriving didn't run into the women leaving.
Ballou小姐...
Ms. Ballou...
那你知道他在哪里吗?
Do you even know where he is?
当然不知道
Of course not.
他走了
He's gone.
他们都走了
They're both gone.
他把Justin带到自己在加勒比海 某个安全的小岛上
He took Justin to some safe haven island that he owns in the Caribbean,
我再也不能去看他
and I'm never going to see him again.
Ballou小姐...
Ms. Ballou...
你的前夫,Greydon Church
your ex-husband, Greydon Church,
是这个国家最富有的4个或5个人之一
is one of the four or five richest men in the country.
我,举例来说,很难相信他会抛弃他
I, for one, find it hard to believe he's going to turn his back on that.
哦,他是不会抛弃任何东西
Oh, he's not turning his back on anything.
他只是简单地把他移♥动♥到了海面上
He's just simply moving it offshore.
我认为你并不了解他有多么恨我
I don't think that you understand the depth of his hatred for me.
当你可以拥有你想要的任何东西的时候
When you can have anything that you want,
当你可以买♥♥到你想要的任何东西的时候
when you can buy anything that you want,
有一件事情却例外,它拒绝买♥♥卖♥♥?
and one thing slips away, refuses to be bought?
拥有世界上所有的钱的意义在哪里
Well, what's the point of having all the money in the world,
如果你不能用它来进行复仇的话?
if you can't use it to exact revenge?
对于你和你前夫之间的恩怨我感到很遗憾
I'm sorry there's acrimony between you and your ex,
但他丰厚的财富是不能帮他免于
but his extraordinary wealth does not make him immune
这个州所制定的监护权的
with regards to the custody laws of this state.
如果他在允许的探望日子之外扣留你的儿子
If he's kept your son beyond his allowed visitation,
或把他转到这个州之外
or transported him out of state,
他会被找到的,他会被抓到,并且他也会收到处罚
he will be found, he will be caught, and he will be punished.
真的
Really.
那他的好朋友,市长和地方长官,会允许这样的事情发生吗?
And his good friends, the mayor and the governor, will allow that to happen?
市长会照顾他的朋友,但不许超越法律
The mayor values his friends, but not above the law.
Ballou小姐,,坦白来说:
Ms. Ballou, let's be frank:
你和Church的离婚几乎让你成了一个穷光蛋
Your divorce from Mr. Church hardly left you a pauper.
很明显,你在上层人士中间有你自己的朋友
And, clearly, you have your own friends in high places,
否则,你也不会坐在这里
otherwise, you wouldn't be sitting here.
技术上来说,你的儿子失踪刚刚12个小时
Technically, your son's gone missing for barely 12 hours
很有可能对于他在哪里会有一些似是而非的解释
and it's entirely possible there's a plausible explanation for where he is.
我们会做的工作是:
Let us do our work:
开始我们的调查研究并回馈给您
Begin our investigation and get back to you.
我有没有提过我的一个大学毕业的好朋友
Did I mention that one of my good friends from college
是一家网络新闻杂♥志♥的创始人?
is a producer for one of the network newsmagazines?
你还有48个小时,检察官先生
You have 48 hours, Mr. District Attorney,
否则她会准备好一个关于亚利桑那州
or she is prepared to run with a story about how the State of Arizona
菲尼克斯城是如何
and the City of Phoenix are providing cover
包庇一个诱拐了自己儿子的亿万富翁的故事
for a billionaire who has kidnapped his own son.
Calley先生...
Mr. Calley...
我需要一些答案,并且我要很快知道
I need some answers and I need them quickly.
你知道小Justin Church在哪里吗?
Do you know where little Justin Church is?
好吧,那你至少能不能告诉我Greydon Church在哪里呢?
Well, can you at least tell me where Greydon Church is?
好的,首先,我向你们保证所有的事情,所有的人都没事
Well, first and foremost, let me assure you that everything and everyone are fine.
哦,你知道?
Oh, you know that?
是的,我当然知道 District Attorney先生
Yes, I do know that, Mr. District Attorney.
在为Church先生工作之前,我在 英国秘密情报局为女王陛下工作了11年
Prior to working for Mr. Church, I served Her Majesty for 11 years with MI-6.
我知道很多事情
I know a good many things.
你是为警♥察♥部门工作的,你是在市长办公室工作
You work for the police department, and you are with the Mayor's Office.
你是...
And you are...
Allison Dubois,在检察官办公室工作
Allison Dubois, with the District Attorney's Office.
现在是下午7:00.大人物不在这里
It's 7:00 p.m. and the Big Dog is not here.
大人物不在任何地方,Range Rover失踪了
Big Do g is not anywhere,and the Range Rover is missing.
检察官先生,我们都知道小孩和他的父亲一起过周末
Mr. District Attorney, we know that the child spent the weekend with his father.
我们知道,大概在昨天晚上7点,他们离开了房♥子
We know that, at approximately 1900 hours yesterday, they left the premises.
我们知道他们在哪里吗?不知道
Do we know where they are? No.
我们知道他们什么时候会回来...?
Do we know what time they'll be returning...?
我着急吗?不
Am I worried? No.
事实上,Church先生经常不带随从就走掉了
The fact is, Mr. Church often slips away unaccompanied
去做一些有钱人喜欢秘密做的事情
to do things that men of great wealth like to do anonymously,
不带任何一个随从
and without an entourage.
他带着一个四岁的男孩
He's with a four-year-old boy.
好吧,或许他带他去露营或去钓鱼了
Well, perhaps he took him camping or fishing.
你有什么方法可以和他联♥系♥吗?
Do you have a way of getting in touch with him?
他电♥话♥开着吗?
Does he phone in?
哦,我肯定我很快就能得到他的消息
Oh, I'm sure I'll be hearing from him soon enough.
好吧,我们现在说清楚
Well, just so we're clear,
如果我在下午3点之前没有得到答案 我会放出授权书
if I don't have answers by 3:00 p.m., I'm putting out a warrant.
那么你应该有答案了
Then answers you shall have.
有钱有势人的政♥治♥和他们的内部争斗...
Fat cat politicalcontributors and their domestic disputes...
10:30了,我们什么都没有做
10:30, we've accomplished nothing.
记下我的话:到1:00,小的会在家,妈妈会喝醉
Mark my words: By 1:00, Junior will be home, Mommy will be drunk,
爸爸会赚到另外一个百万美元
and Daddy will have made another million.
我不这么肯定
I'm not so sure.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我只是...
I just...
刚才我握住他的手时
When I shook his hand just now,
我看见他意识到Church失踪的那一瞬间.他好像...
I saw the moment that he realized that Church was missing. He seemed...
我不知道,很关心
I don't know, concerned.
他并不像刚才表现的那么不经意或很冷淡的样子
He didn't seem casual or nonchalant the way he was a moment ago.
他好像...我不知道...
He seemed... I don't know...
他很担忧
he was anxious.
那证明了...?
And that proves...?
什么都没有.我不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
我只是觉得很好奇,就这样
I just thought it was curious, that's all.
对不起.我并不是想对你嚷嚷
Sorry. I didn't mean to snap.
请原谅我那么说,但你看起来很疲惫
Pardon me for saying so, but you look like hell.
哦,不,我很好
Oh, no, I'm fine.
我只是...我昨晚没有睡觉
I just... I didn't get any sleep last night.
哦,好吧,走吧,你可以出去了,我会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay, well, go on, get out of here. I'll give you a call.
相信我,你刚才所看到的只是:无效的事件
Trust me, what you just witnessed: a non-event.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mommy.
嗨,小羊羔,戴好安全带
Hi, lambchop. Buckle up.
我想,就是这些人了
That's everybody, I guess.
所以,今天怎么样,小南瓜?
So, how was your day, pumpkin?
非常好,我们玩了很多东西
It was pretty good. We played a lot.
嗯,嗯
Uh-huh.
那你今天怎么样,妈妈?
So how was your day, Mommy?
很好...我想是的
It was pretty good... I guess.
Root beer(一种无醇饮料)? - 是的
Root beer? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想他是个中学生
I think he's a high school boy.
我插队了吗?
Am I cutting in line?
我买♥♥两张即时的彩票?
Can I get two instant picks?
4块钱
Four dollars.
11, 16...
11, 16...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表