剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
说是有人正试图闯入你的房♥子
saying an intruder was trying to break into your house.
哈罗?
Hello?
等等 别挂断
Hold on. Don't hang up.
我得去查看一下
I want to check some stuff.
是谁打电♥话♥给你的?
Who was this who called you?
我也不知道小姐
I don't know, ma'am.
我是不是应该取消派车
Should I cancel the car
或者 你想让我别挂电♥话♥?
or would you like me to stay on the line with you?
别挂 别挂
Stay on the line. Stay on the line.
没问题 我会陪着你的
No problem. I'm right here.
你还好吗 小姐?
Are you okay, ma'am?
我没事 别挂电♥话♥ 继续说话
I'm here. Just don't hang up. Keep talking.
嘿 早起的小鸟
Hey, early bird.
你在干什么 找虫子吗?
What you doing, worm-catching?
他又动手了
He struck again.
16岁 独自在家的女孩
16-year-old girl home alone.
我就在他到之前跟她打了电♥话♥
I called her right before he got there,
然后 我又打去了警♥察♥局
then I called the police.
很显然 他正准备强行进入
Apparently, he was just about to break in,
但是 她吓到了他 然后 他逃走了
but she surprised him and he fled.
在她房♥子的路边 也发现了一滩油渍
There was an oil slick outside her house at the curb.
肯定是同一个人
It's definitely the same guy.
但是 没道理啊
But that makes no sense.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
他是怎么找上她们的?
How does he find them?
肯定不是运气好
It can't be luck.
3个孤单的易攻击的女骇
Three vulnerable, isolated girls,
在这个城市3个完全不同的地区
totally different parts of the city
连续犯案3次
three times in a row.
他怎么会知道
How could he have known
最后这个女骇独自在家呢?
that this last girl was alone?
除了你 没别人知道了
Nobody could have known that but you.
或者是跟我一样的人
Or somebody like me.
昨天 市长办公室才向我们确认
Yesterday, the Mayor's office assured us
这种屠♥杀♥已经结束了
that the killing spree was over,
而且这两起周末谋杀案毫无关联
that the two weekend murders had no connection.
今天 再次发生的袭击事件
Today, a third apparent attack,
现在已经彻底说明 这是一起连续杀人案
and now a bizarre new twist in the serial murder spree
整个凤♥凰♥城都处于恐慌之中
that has all of Phoenix in a state of panic.
当时 我就躺在床上
I was just lying in bed and this lady called
有位女士打电♥话♥来警告我要锁好门窗
and warned me to lock the doors
说是因为有人要闯进来
'cause someone was coming.
就是这样 很突然吧?
Just like that, out of the blue?
你知道她是谁吗?
You know who she was?
还有 你为什么要相信她呢?
Well, why did you believe her?
恩 开始我也不相信的
Um, I didn't at first,
但是 她说她
but then she said she worked
在地方检查官办公室工作
for the District Attorney's office
而且 听起来还满严肃的
and it sounded kinda serious.
然后 她说她会让警♥察♥过来
And then she said she was going to send the police.
结果 一分钟后 警♥察♥就打电♥话♥来了
And a minute later the police were calling.
你知道那位女士的名字吗?
And did you get this woman's name?
恩 我只记得她的名了 是Andrea或者Allison
Um, I only got her first name-- Andrea or Allison.
大概就这样
Something like that.
哪个打电♥话♥的神秘人是谁?
Who was this mystery caller?
为你行动新闻小组 已经多次致电地方检查官办公室
Your Action News Team has made repeated phone calls
至今 没有做出回应
to the District Attorney's office and gotten no response.
不过 不管她是谁
And whoever she was,
她怎么能在连续杀人狂魔动手前
how was she able to warn the young victim
就打电♥话♥去警告年轻的受害者呢?
before the serial killer struck? Could it be that
是不是地方检查官办公室 市长办公室 乃至警方
the District Attorney, the Mayor's office and the Police
所知道的比他们所公布的更多? 别转台
Department know more than they're letting on? Stay tune...
每个电视台都在播放同样的画面
Every channel's running a version of the same thing.
报纸也在报道这件事情
The papers are full of it, too.
我刚刚才跟市长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Mayor.
每个人都想得到合理的解释
Everyone wants an explanation.
我想我们得给出个合理解释
I think we have to give them one.
哈罗 谢谢你们能来 我叫Allison Dubois
Hello. Thank you for coming. My name is Allison Dubois
我在地方检查官办公室工作
and I work as a freelance consultant
是办公室的顾问兼调查员
and investigator for the District Attorney's office.
到底地方检查官办公室的谁 给Taylor Greene打电♥话♥
There's been much recent speculation about who
并且警告她有人想强行闯入她家
in the District Attorney's office called Taylor Greene
打电♥话♥的人又是怎么提前得到情报的呢
to warn her that someone was trying to break into her house,
关于这些问题 最近大家都诸多猜测
and how this caller obtained this information.
你们可能会多我的答案感到很惊讶 我的答案就是 运气
You might be surprised by my answer-- luck.
我最近为了坏心Samaritan的案子
I'd been working late on, of all things,
每天都忙到很晚
the Bad Samaritan case
就在我开车回家
and I was driving home from work
路过Greene小姐家的时候
when I passed Ms. Greene's house.
我看到一个人影潜伏在她家外面
I saw a figure lurking about the perimeter of the house
看起来象是个夜贼 所以我就打了911
and it looked like a burglar, so I called 911.
他们答应会派辆警车过去
They promised to send a police car.
不管是谁在房♥子里
Concerned about the safety
考虑到屋里人的安全
of whoever might have been in the house,
我根据Greene小姐的住址
I requested a reverse phone number lookup
查到了她家的电♥话♥号♥码
from Ms. Greene's street address
然后就马上拨♥打♥了她家的电♥话♥
and was immediately connected to her home phone.
就象我说的 运气
Like I said-- luck.
但是 我想借用这个机会
But let me take this moment
澄清另一个误解
to clear up another misconception.
现在 我们还不能肯定
We cannot be certain at this time
从Greene小姐家逃走的人
that the man who fled Ms. Greene's house
跟那两起周末谋杀案有任何牵连
is the same person responsible for this weekend's two murders.
当然 我们会以Greene小姐
Naturally, we're using Ms. Greene's description
对嫌疑犯的描述
of the suspect and working in conjunction
跟凤♥凰♥城警方密切合作 尽快找出罪犯
with the Phoenix police to help apprehend him.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈 你撒谎了
Mom, you lied.
我没有撒谎
I didn't lie.
我们确实不知道这三起案件
We don't know that those three incidents
是不是同一个人干的
were the work of one man.
每个人都有自己的观点
Everybody has an opinion.
我也有我自己的观点
I have an opinion,
不过 既然市长当着大家说
but since the Mayor went ahead and told everybody
他不认为案件之间有所联♥系♥
that he didn't think there was a connection...
她不是那个意思
That's not what she meant.
你昨天晚上没有上班
You weren't working last night.
你也没有开车路过那女骇的家
You didn't drive by that girl's house.
为什么你要说你做过?
Why did you say that you did?
你怎么知道那个男人会要闯入她家?
How did you know that that man would break in?
孩子们 妈妈是在为某个人工作
Girls, Mommy works for someone.
当你在为某人工作的时候
When you work for someone...
Joe
Joe.
Ariel是对的
Ariel's right.
我说谎了 而且
I lied, and that is really not something
那不是我让你们跟着学会的
that I want to teach you girls.
对于你们的问题 我的回答是 不知道
And to answer your question, I don't know.
我确实不知道
I don't know how I knew that man
怎么就知道了那男人在她房♥子外面
was going to be outside that girl's house.
反正我就是知道
I just did.
有时候 我就是知道
That happens to me sometimes.
我就是能看到
I see something.
我就能知道
I just know things.
我就是能感觉到
I just sense things.
我没办法选择 我能看到感到些什么
I don't get to pick and choose what they are.
而且 我知道 大多数人都看不到也无法理解
And I have learned most people don't understand it.
所以 那不是我所能告诉别人的
So it's not something that I talk about.
也是我无法给别人解释的
It's not something that I try to explain.
你们明白妈妈在说什么吗?
Do you girls understand what Mommy's saying to you?
我知道你们明白我在说什么
I know you girls know what I'm talking about.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表