剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Anything?
嗯,没有,好像没有
Mm... no,doesn't seem to be.
那也许就是个梦而已
So maybe it was just a dream.
也许
Maybe.
嗨,妈妈
Hi,mom.
嗨,爸爸
Hi,dad.
是我的幻觉呢,还是我们的女儿 又跟我们说话了?
Am I imagining things,or is our daughter speaking to us again?
我不生了,没什么大不了
I'm not mad anymore. It's no big deal.
再说,我也宁愿跟自己的朋友玩
I'd rather hang out with my friends,anyway.
真的?
Really?
Hannah约celeste和我周日下午去玩
Hannah invited celeste and me over to her house on sunday afternoon.
听上去挺好玩
Sounds like fun.
你需要人送什么的么?
Do you need anyone to drop you off or anything?
我想Hannah的妈妈会接我的……
I think hannah's mom said that she would pick us up--
但是我会再核对一下
but I'll check.
"Table."
"Table."
Table. T-a-B... l-E.
Table. T-a-B... l-E.
拼的真好,中间的小孩
Excellent spelling,middle child.
嗨,看
Hey,look.
我们后面的就是ariel的男朋友
That's ariel's boyfriend behind us.
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
他的车牌拼起来差不多是“医生”
His license plate almost spells "doctor."
我奇怪他难道不知道拼错了么?
I wonder if he knows that he spelled it wrong.
那是故意的,呆子
It's on purpose,doofus.
Todd的爸爸是个医生
Todd's dad is a doctor.
哦,那他怎么都不知道拼法呢?
Well,then how come he doesn't know how to spell it?
算了吧
Forget it.
好了,再见,我的漂亮女儿们
Okay,okay. Good-bye,my beautiful girls.
好 - 再见
Okay. - Bye!
再见,小猫 - 再见
Bye,kittens. - Bye-bye.
除了纸别把其他的东西往厕所里扔
you want to be careful not to put anything other than paper down the toilet.
东西总是往回倒
They back up all the time,
直到明早10点以前没人来给你修
and there'll be nobody here to fix it until 10:00 tomorrow morning.
他就坐在那辆车里
He was just sitting right there in the car.
(三天前)
你在抵抗自己
Well,now you're contradicting yourself.
我没抵抗自己
I'm not contradicting myself.
他就在那,后来又没了
He was right there,then he was gone.
但他肯定在那
But he was definitely there.
好,他在那,你打算干嘛?
Okay. Fine,he was there. So what do you want to do?
哦,天啊,爸,你想干什么啊?
Well,jeepers,pa,what do you want to do?
嘿,我只是想实际点
Hey,I'm just trying to be practical.
我觉得我们能做的都做了
It seems to me we've already done it.
我们禁止了ariel见那个男孩
We've forbidden ariel from seeing this boy,
那么该可以认同为 她没机会见他父亲吧?
so presumably she's not going to have any contact with his father,right?
如果你的命题是这家伙 是行者的下一个密♥码♥
And if your thesis here is that this guy's walker's next cipher,
而这家伙又要在市场切开一个女孩...
that this guy's somehow in the market for some young girl to cut up...
那么关键就是保证ariel不跟他接触啊
then the key is to make sure ariel has no contact with him.
那其他跟他接触的女孩呢?
What about all the other girls he does have contact with?
我们就这么干坐着 让这家伙给别人的女儿设陷阱吗?
Do we just sit around and let this guy set a trap for someone else's daughter?
嗯?还有Gromada医生呢?
Huh? And what about dr. Gromada?
我们就让他日以继夜地受折磨
Are we just going to let him be tortured,day in and day out,
听从他头脑里的声音促使他去杀人?
hearing some voice in his head urging him to kill?
我该怎么做,joe?
What am I supposed to do,joe?
干坐着等待事情发生吗?
Just sit around and wait for it to happen?
Allison...
Allison...
我不明白你怎么能 这么容易就解脱了呢?
I don't understand how can you dismiss this so easily.
嘿,我没解脱
Hey,I'm not dismissing anything.
可你不觉得这也过于巧合了
But don't you find it monumentally coincidental
世界上有那么多医生 而行者就是挑上了
that of all the doctors in the world,the one that walker chooses
我们女儿喜欢的男孩的父亲?
happens to be the father of a boy our daughter has a crush on?
因为我觉得惊人的巧合
'Cause I do-- I find that monumentally coincidental.
所以我让你考虑一个细微的可能性
So I'm asking you to consider the slim possibility--
在我们用牵强的理由 把邻居送警♥察♥局前
before we turn our neighbors in to the police based on theories that are difficult,
如果不难证实;
if not impossible to prove;
在我们使女儿在朋友面前丢脸之前
before we embarrass our daughter in front of her friends,
在我们把社区受人尊敬的 成员贴上标签前……
before we label respected members of the community as future child murderers--
或许你做了个梦 梦见的内容跟一年前的案例有关
that perhaps you've taken a dream you had about a case from a year ago
把它跟你对长女现在的焦虑混在一起
and mixed it up with the anxiety you're having about your oldest daughter
她想跟男孩约会 你就投射到了男孩的父亲
wanting to begin dating boys,and projected that onto the boy's father.
嗨,Todd
Hi,todd.
嗨,ariel
Hey,ariel.
你周日还约人过去吗?
So are you still having people over on sunday?
因为,如果还有 我想去
'Cause... maybe if you were,I'd come.
对,有的,来吧
Yeah,it's still on; come.
酷,那你住哪?
Cool. So,where do you live?
河草区外面
Out by lakewood.
在海森的粉色房♥子
It's the big pinkish house on hyacinth.
好,我会找到的
Yeah,okay. I'll find it.
酷
Cool.
那就在那见吧,好吗? -再见
See you there,okay? - See you.
他是说河草区么? 要横穿整个镇耶
Did he say lakewood? That's,like,all the way across town from where you live.
你要怎么过去呢?
How are you even going to get there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没想好呢
I haven't figured that out yet.
你有问题么?
you having a problem?
哦,没有,我的车等的时候出问题了
Uh... no,my car just conked out while I was waiting.
如果你需要,我会帮你看看
Well,I can take a look,if you want.
可我不是专家
Not that I'm an expert or anything.
哦,那太好了
Oh,that would be great.
我都是尽量找人帮忙
I can use any help I can get.
我是Allison, ariel Dubois的妈妈
I'm allison; I'm ariel dubois' mom.
吉姆,我是todd的爸爸
Jim-- I'm todd gromada's dad.
我很感激,吉姆
Well,I appreciate it,jim.
很有趣,今早我脑袋里有个声音说
It's funny,this little voice in my head this morning
我该把这车送场修理
told me I should take this car in to get serviced.
真的?
Oh,yeah?
你知道人们常说那种脑袋里的小声音
You know that little voice in your head sometimes people talk about?
你的电池接触点挺脏的
Your battery contacts are pretty dirty,
但该不会导致熄火啊
but that shouldn't cause it to just stop.
你不会觉得我有点疯吧 说什么小声音的事?
You don't think I'm crazy,do you,talking about a little voice?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你说了什么,我没听见
You just said something; I wasn't really listening.
没事
That's okay.
有时候听人说话不容易
Sometimes it's hard to hear what people say
如果你脑袋里有声音的话
when you have a voice in your head trying to talk to you,too.
对不起,我不太明白 你说的是什么意思
I'm sorry. I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
没事,我随便说的
Nothing. I'm just... rambling.
对不起,你认识ariel么?
excuse me,do you know ariel?
你们有人认识ariel Dubois么? 她在么?
Do-do any of you know ariel-- ariel dubois? Is she here?
不知道,后面泳池那吧
I don't know. Out back by the pool or something.
ariel?
ariel?
ariel
Ariel!
ariel
Ariel!
Dubois太太?
Mrs. Dubois?
Dubois太太?
Mrs. Dubois?
你的问题在这
Here's your problem.
你的点火线圈松了
Your coil cable was loose.
行了
voila!
嗨,妈妈
Hey,mom.
嗨,妈妈
Hi,mom.
我能把这个放车里么?
Um,can I put this in the car?
我跟Hannah走路回去 可不想背这个
I'm walking home with hannah,and I don't want to have to carry it.
你是ariel么?
Are you ariel?
我是Gromada医生,Todd的爸爸
I'm dr. Gromada,todd's dad.
进车里 - 妈妈,这是我朋友Todd的爸爸
Get in the car. - Mom,this is my friend todd's dad.
没事吗? - 进车里
Is everything all right? - Get in the car.
妈妈,我要走路回家
Mom,I'm walking home.
今天不行
Not today.
谢谢你的帮助 我看现在已经可以控制了
Thank you for your help. I think I have everything under control now.
你肯定么?
Are you sure?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表