剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
对不起,女士,你只能回家去拿你的证件了
I'm sorry, ma'am, you're just gonna have to go home and get your badge.
真是太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
请不要提高你的声音,女士
Please don't raise your voice, ma'am.
我没有提高我的声音!
I'm not raising my voice!
我只是在试图进我的办公室
I am trying to get into my office.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have a problem here?
是的,看起来是
Well, kind of.
她说她在检察官的办公室工作,忘记带她的证件了
She claims she works in the District Attorney's Office and forgot her badge.
但我打电♥话♥到楼上的时候,他们说他们不认识她
But when I called upstairs, they claimed they didn't know her.
这只是个误会
It's just a misunderstanding.
你有身份证件吗,女士?
Do you have an I.D. badge, ma'am?
是的,但很明显,我把它忘在家了
Yes. But apparently, I left it at home.
好吧,我觉得唯一可以做的事情就是回家去拿证件
Well, I think the only thing to do, then, is to go back home and get it.
你是对的
You're right.
我会开车回家去拿
I'll just drive home and get it.
非常感谢,小姐
Appreciate it, miss.
你介意我们护送你回车上吗?
And would you mind if we escorted you back to your car?
你们知道,这真的没有必要
You know, this really isn't necessary.
我觉得我可以找到自己的车
I think I can find my own car.
我的车不见了!
My car is gone!
现在,你肯定这是你停车的地方?
Now, are you sure this is where you parked it?
是的!是的!
Yes! Yeah!
是的,我肯定!
Yes, I'm sure!
这是我的车位
This is my spot.
我每天都停在这里
I park right here every day.
停在这辆红色卡车的右边
Right next to this red truck.
你们为什么这么看着我?
Why are you looking at me that way?
我的-我的车被偷了
My-my car has been stolen.
是的,女士.所以你准备怎么做呢?
Yes, ma'am. So how do you want to do this?
你现在要出去填写一份报告吗?
You want to fill a report out now,
或就站在这个停车场的中间
standing here in the middle of the parking lot?
或许你要不要让我们开车送你回家 你可以取回你的证件和其它你所需要的东西
Or would you like us to run you home, so you can get your badge and whatever else you need,
回来之后在你的办公室填写报告?
and fill it out in your office when you get back?
是的
Yes.
是的,拜托,你们可不可以送我回家再回来
Yes, please, if you could run me home and back.
谢谢
Thank you.
有问题吗?
Problem?
我的钥匙不管用了
My key isn't working.
你肯定你住在这里?
Are you sure you live here?
这是什么问题,我当然住在这里
What kind of question is that? Of course I live here.
我已经住在这里9年了
I've lived here for nine years.
有什么要我帮忙的吗? - 我不知道
Can I help you?|- I don't know.
有什么要我帮忙的吗?你在我的屋子里面干嘛?
Can I help you? What are you doing in my house?
警官...
Officers...
不要跟他们说话,跟我说话!
Don't talk to them, talk to me!
你在我的屋子里面干嘛?
What are you doing in my house?
很抱歉打搅你
Sorry to bother you.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
这个女人住在这里吗,女士?
Does this woman live here, ma'am?
不,对不起,我以前从来没有见过她
No. I'm sorry, I've never seen her before in my life.
她在撒谎!
She's lying!
这真是太荒谬了!
This is preposterous!
这是我的屋子!
This is my house!
去问我的邻居,进去,进去看我的东西
Go ask my neighbors, go inside, go look at my things.
很抱歉打搅你了,女士
Sorry to have bothered you, ma'am.
是我们的错
Our mistake.
这是我的房♥子!
This is my house!
我的孩子住在这个房♥子里面!
My children live in this house!
我的丈夫住在这个房♥子里面!
My husband lives in this house!
这是我的房♥子!
This is my house!
你们一定要相信我!
You have to believe me!
你们一定要帮我!
You have to help me!
我们的确相信你,我们的确很想帮你
We do believe you, and we do want to help you.
不要说了!
Stop it!
不要说了!请不要说了!
Stop it! Stop it, please!
听我说!
Listen to me!
你们正在犯一个很可怕的错误!
You're making a terrible mistake!
欢迎回家,Beverly
Welcome back, Beverly.
那样就好了,先生们
That'll be all, gentlemen.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
试着放松下来,Beverly
Try to relax now, Beverly.
你为什么一直这么叫我?
Why do you keep calling me that?
因为这是你的名字啊
'Cause it's your name.
不.我的名字是Allison
No. My name is Allison.
Allison Dubois.
Allison Dubois.
求你了...
Please...
我要给我的丈夫打电♥话♥
I need to call my husband.
你是说Joe?
You mean Joe?
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我们在这里已经多久了,Beverly?
We've been at this for how long now, Beverly?
8个月?
Eight months?
9个月?
Nine?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我以前从来没有来过这里
I have never been here before.
你知道,我明白"Allison Dubois"对你的吸引,我真的明白
You know, I understand the allure of "Allison Dubois." I do.
我明白你为什么想成为她
I understand why you want to be her.
她有一个亲爱的丈夫,3个漂亮的孩子 一份令人期待的工作
She has a loving husband, three beautiful children, an exciting career.
但我们必须面对Allison Dubois不是一个真实的人的事实
But we have to confront the fact that Allison Dubois isn't real,
而且你迷失在她的生活的幻想中,陷的越深
and that the deeper you lose yourself in the fantasy of her life,
你发现真的快乐的机会就越少
the less likely you are to ever find any sort of true happiness.
现在,是几几年?
Now, what year is it?
对不起?
Excuse me?
几几年
The year.
Beverly,我希望你来告诉我是几几年
Beverly, I'd like you to tell me what the year is.
2005?
2005?
现在是1959年6月12号♥
This is the 12th of June, 1959.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你唯一需要明白的事情就是 外面有一个非常真实的世界正等待着你
The only thing you need to understand is there's a very real world out there and it's just waiting for you.
你越快承认...
The sooner you accept that...
你就会让Allison越快走,你就会越快好起来
the sooner you let go of Allison, the sooner you're going to get better.
哦
Oh.
感谢上帝你醒了
Thank God you're up.
嗯,你知道我们是否还有一些阿斯匹林?
Um, you know if we have any more aspirin?
妈妈!
Mom!
我想我们的牛奶都喝完了
I think we're out of milk.
我昨天晚上刚买♥♥了,你再看看
I got some last night. Look again.
这里
Here.
和McMillan的会面最好安排在10:00
10:00 should be fine for the McMillan meeting.
是的,要确保Mike和Steve知道
Just make sure that Mike and Steve know.
让我们去买♥♥东西吧
Let's go shopping.
你是否到了可以玩洋娃娃的年纪?
Aren't you a little old for dolls?
盒子上说了
The box said,
"适合5岁以及以上的孩子玩"
"For ages five and up."
所以?
So?
所以...我已经五岁以上了
So... I'm ages five and up.
你做的可不像
You don't act like it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
看起来你好像看到了鬼魂
Look like you just saw a ghost.
等等,抓住那个
Wait, scratch that.
你看起来像是如果有人看到鬼,而你不愿意看到一样
You look like someone who isn't you would look if they saw a ghost.
每件刚才发生在这里的事情,我昨天晚上都梦到了
Everything that just happened here, I dreamt last night.
你瞥见你会把优酪乳倒到哪里的未来吗?
You glimpsed a future in which you poured yogurt?
我的上帝,在她继续做梦之前请阻止她
My God, stop her before she dreams again.
我是认真的 - 妈妈
I'm serious. - Mommy.
Bridgette正在你的钱包里面拿薄荷糖
Bridgette's getting breath mints out of your purse.
你已经大到可以告密了吗? - 那,也是?
Aren't you getting a little too old to be a tattletale? - That, too?
我是清醒的,是吗?
I am awake, right?
哇哦!
Ow!
你是清醒的
You're awake.
我在做梦
I'm dreaming.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表