剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们心里能有点谱
we'd know what to expect.
嘿,你看起来不错 什么菜?
Hey, good looking, what's cooking?
鱼
Fish.
你想和我一起去检查 这个地方吗?
You want to check this place out with me?
我十分感谢你能延长营业 十五分钟来等我
I really appreciate you staying open these extra 15 minutes.
我本来试图早点下班,结果 电♥话♥响了... 不,不,不,不
I tried to get off work early and then the phone rang... No, no, no, no.
他们向我说明了您和Angus
When they explained to me that you and Angus
是新顾客...
were new clients...
Dubois先生, 你是说 它是只流浪狗么?
Mr. Dubois, did you say this dog was a stray?
恩,没错
Well, yeah.
我女儿几天前把它 捡回来的
My daughter brought him home a few days ago.
那么, 她不怎么迷恋这只狗喽?
So, she's not too attached to him then?
她,怎么说呢...
She's, well...
您也知道小孩子啦 她,恩...
You know kids, she's, uh...
她非常着迷
she's very attached.
您是要告诉我它 是别人养的嘛?
Are you saying he belongs to somebody else?
我是要说它生病了
I'm saying that he's sick.
它病了? 什么问题?
He's sick? What's wrong with him?
恩,首先,
Well, for starters,
我得说他已经差不多12岁了
I'd say he's about 12 years old.
按照狗的寿命 那相当于84岁
So in dog years, that's... 84.
他都84岁了?
He's 84?
恩, 年龄问题并不是 精密科学,但是...
Well, the age thing is not an exact science, but...
大概也差不多了,没错
it's about right, yeah.
只要通过一个简单检查 就能知道一些事情
Even with a simple examination, I can tell you that
它肝脏肿大, 视力衰退, 还有...
his liver's enlarged, his eyesight is going, and...
它的呼吸很吃力
his breathing is clearly labored.
它会康复么?
Is he going to be okay?
我希望是的
I wish I had better news.
那么你要告诉我什么?
So what are you saying?
是不是它要死了?
Are you saying he's going to die?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
他还能活多久?
How long?
一周到一周半之内 随时有可能死亡
Anywhere from a week to a week and a half.
你打算什么时候告诉她?
ALLISON ( sighs ): When do you want to tell her?
我们必须得告诉她么?
Do we have to tell her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要是去告诉她 我就给你一百块钱
I'll give you a hundred dollars if you'll do it.
不,谢谢了
No, thanks.
恐怕今天我已经 毁了一个孩子的生活
I fear I've already destroyed one child's life for the day.
一个是我的上限
One is my limit.
有好消息也有坏消息
Good news and bad news.
这会儿什么消息我都听
I'll take any news at this point.
好消息是我们检查了 在那里发现的衣服
The good news is we tested the clothes.
上面的血迹属于 Cristin Morehouse
Blood came from Cristin Morehouse.
那里面的运动鞋也 与犯罪现场的足迹吻合
And the sneakers match the footprints from the crime scene.
通过衬衣上面的一个洗衣店标签
A laundry tag on the shirt is traceable
可以追查到它们属于Jessie Andrews
back to Jessie Andrews.
刚刚已经派警车去把他带来了
SCANLON: We got a squad car on the way to pick him up right now.
坏消息是, 很明显, 我们并没有
And the bad news is, obviously, we haven't
发现这个地区更大的犯罪
gotten to the bottom of the bigger crime problem
问题的真♥相♥ 但是我会成功的
in the neighborhood, but I'll take my victories
把他们抓住的
where I can get them.
Allison?
Allison?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
请原谅 我现在感觉不怎么好
If you'll excuse me, I'm not feeling terribly well.
感觉好点了吗
DEVALOS: Feeling any better?
抱歉,你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我问你感觉好点了没有
I asked if you were feeling any better.
你差不多两个小时之前就说要走的
You said you were going to leave almost two hours ago.
恩, 我的回答是,没有
Well, to answer your question, no,
我,我一点也不觉得好些了
I don't-I don't feel any better.
我很难受
I feel horrible.
前几天你问我
You asked me the other day
我是否认为那个孩子是无辜的
if I though that boy was innocent
我没有回答
and I didn't say anything.
那是因为,诚实的讲 我梦到的每件事情都
Because, honestly, everything that I dreamed
告诉我他犯了可怕的罪过
tells me that he is guilty as hell.
但是我不能理解的是...
But what I can't make sense of...
是我所有的感觉...
is everything I feel...
都让我想要保护他
tells me to protect him.
像家长,像母亲一样保护他
Like a parent, like a mother.
比较有价值的是
For what it's worth,
刚刚他们把他带来并且审讯他
just now when they brought him in to book him
他终于承认那天早上 他的确去看Morehouse太太
he finally admitted that he did go see Morehouse that morning.
他知道她会在那儿一个人 做开点准备
Knew she'd be there all by herself opening up the store.
当然, 他一口咬定当他 到那儿的时候
Of course, he claimed that she was already dead
她已经死了 而他没有报♥警♥
when he got there, not that he called
或者干些别的
the police or anything.
我想,如果这能让你感觉好一点
I mean, if it makes you feel any better.
恩,可能他说的是真话
Well, maybe he's telling the truth.
可能他发现的时候她就已经死了 Allison...
Maybe she was dead when he found her. Allison...
我们能不能起码考虑一下 别的可能性?
Couldn't we at least consider the possibility?
再调查一下她丈夫
Take another look at the husband,
或者他去找的那个女人?
or the woman that he was seeing?
说不定她才是想让 Cristin出局的人
Maybe she was the one who wanted Cristin out of the picture.
好了,我得回去工作了
Okay, I'm going to go back to work now.
去处理一些真正一直都 没有解决
Deal with some cases that are truly unresolved
也需要更多关注的悬案
and in need of some attention.
好吧,你猜怎么着?
Okay, you know what?
如果你不介意
If it's all the same to you,
我能不能再看一遍那些档案?
can I just take another look at the files?
多谢
Thank you.
这一番细细的梳理 有没有成果?
How goes the fine-tooth combing?
事实上, 我被搞糊涂了
Actually, I'm confused.
你老板提到过这一点
Your boss mentioned that.
我要说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
Kevin Morehouse说他 妻子不能生小孩
Kevin Morehouse said his wife wasn't able to have children,
但是,根据验尸报告
but, according to the coroner's report,
她子♥宫♥的形状显示
the shape of her uterus is indicative
她这辈子曾经生育过
of her having given birth at some point in her life.
好吧
Okay.
你看, 我不知道你这样能找到什么
Look, I'm not sure where you're going with this,
但是你得知道, 那孩子的律师马上
but you should know, the kid's lawyer is on his way
就要到这儿来谈判了
down here now to talk deal.
抱歉, Allison 那孩子的确是有罪的
I'm sorry, Allison, but the kid's guilty,
就连他的律师也知道这一点
and even his attorney knows it.
我来告诉你我们掌握的情况
DEVALOS: Let me tell you what we know.
我们知道你的委托人
We know that your client had something
对Morehouse太太有某种程度 的迷恋
of an obsession with Mrs. Morehouse.
我们也知道他在她被杀当天
We also know that he had a confrontation
和她见过面
with her the day she died,
她因此实在很烦
and she was upset to the point
所以打电♥话♥叫他妈妈来带他回家
of calling the young man's mother to take him home.
我们知道他的一包溅有血迹的衣服
We know that a bag of his blood-spattered clothing
今天早上在一个垃圾桶里被发现了
was found in a Dumpster earlier this morning,
而上面的血迹与
and the the blood was a perfect match
Morehouse夫人完全匹配
for that of Mrs. Morehouse.
现在我来告诉你们我的想法
Now I'll tell you what I think.
我认为我有大大超过需要的证据
I think I have more than enough here
控告你的委托人
to make a case against your client.
而且我认为如果我把他当作 成年人来处理
And I think if I try him as an adult,
陪审团会毫不犹豫的
that the jury won't hesitate
给他判处最高刑期
to give him the maximum sentence.
他才刚刚15岁
He's barely 15 years old.
你这样会
You're talking about
毁了他后三十年的生活
taking away the next 30 years of his life.
如果我说我没有因
I'd be lying if I said
Jessie的年龄踌躇过 那肯定是骗人的
that Jessie's age didn't give me pause.
那是唯一让我觉得可以 和你商量一个办法的理由
Which is the only reason that I will consider a deal.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表