剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
今天结束的时候
At the end of the day,
我们能说 他们完全错了
we can show them how wrong they are
Manuel 你知道你不能强迫我的委托人
Manuel, you know you cannot compel my client
给你一份DNA样本
to give you a dna sample
对 我不能强迫
You're right.
但是我能比对
But I can compare the sample
Jason和Inez Soto尸体的
I already drew from jason
DNA样本
to the dna from inez soto's remains
事实上 我们已经在比对了
In fact,it's being done right now
如果结果告诉我
And if the comparison shows me
就如我设想的那样——
what I think it's going to-- that
那个被当作Jason Morrow来抚养的人 事实上是Tomos Soto——
the man raised as jason morrow is in fact tomos soto--
那么我就有足够的证据
then I'll have more than enough
来控告你的委托人
to make a case anainst your client
你可以去别的地方
You're welcome to go somewhere
等待结果出来
and wait it out if you want,
但是我必须一直跟随你
but I'll be on your ass the whole time
或者我们就在这里 商量一下怎么解决问题
Or we can stay right here and talk about the deal
你告诉我Gloria Soto的尸体在哪里
Who knows,you tell me where gloria soto's body is
我甚至可以考虑一下免去死刑
I'll even consider taking the d eath penalty off the table
我的牌更大
My card's higher.
你确定么?
You sure?
我当然确定
I'm this sure.
我叫了
I call.
我赢了
I win!
不你没有赢
No,you don'T.
我的是A
I have an ace.
你的是1
You have a one.
爸爸
Daddy,
4是比1大吧
doesn't four beat one?
对不起 A是最大的
Sorry,kiddo. Ace beats all.
哈哈
Ha!
没人告诉我要吃烧烤
Hey,nobody told me we were having a barbecue
嘿
Hey.
怎么样啊?
How'd it go?
父亲承认了一切
Well,the father confessed everything
他甚至告诉我们 他把Gloria Soto埋在哪里了
He even told us where he buried golria soto
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我想好事无处不在
Oh,I guess there's good news all around
我接到一个有趣的电♥话♥
I had an interesting call.
看起来他们找不到人来
It seems they're having a hard
添补Andrew的空缺 你猜怎么着?
filling andrew's position, and guess what?
他们让我去应聘那个工作
They want me to interview for the job
干得不错啊~帝王!
Way to go,emperor!
我去换一下衣服
I'm going to go change;
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
看见没有 所有的一切都 按最好的方向发展
See? Everything works out for the best
我想是吧 谢谢
apparently. Thanks, I guess
哦 不过还有一件事情
Ah,one thing, though
他们的那个公♥司♥ 那个叫Gossamer还是什么的
Um,that firm of theirs, that gossamer thing?
事实上取得了成功
It's actually going to be a success
一切都会很顺利
It's actually going to do all right
不是是家很大的公♥司♥ 不过……
Not,not huge, but...
发展得挺好的
all right.
什么?我不明白
What? I don't understand.
我只是不想让你待会亲眼目睹它发生
Well,I just didn't want you to see it happen later
然后生我的气
and get angry with me.
我是说 像我说过的
I mean,like I said
所有的事情都按照好的方向发展
everything works out for the best.
哦 请等一下 我不确信它真的那么好
Well,wait a second. Now I'm not so sure it has
相信我 如果他有了那个合伙人
Trust me. If he took that partnership
他在以后的12年里 每周都需要工作70个小时
he'd spend the next 12 years working 70-hour weeks
而且他会说 他那样辛苦都是为了你
And he'd have told himself that he was doing it for you
还有孩子们
for the kids.
而且他不会知道他正在失去你们
And he wouldn't have known that he was losing you guys
直到事情发展到无可挽救的地步
until it was too late.
你发疯了么?失去我们?
Are you crazy? Lose us?
Joe永远不会失去我们的
Joe could never lose us.
哦 不是一下子发生的
Uh,not all at once.
而是逐渐发生的
It happens gradually.
一天天的加班
Late night by late night,
周末都不休息
weekend by weekend.
你在不知不觉中
Before you know it,
又错过了一个生日
you miss a birthday,
然后又错过了结婚纪念日
then an anniversary.
然后有一天
And then one day
你的孩子收拾行李要开始大学生活了
your kid is packing up to go to off to college
你意识到你应该跟一个陌生人说再见了
and you realize you're saying good-bye to a stranger
所以你以为
So you thought Joe
Joe会变得跟你一样么?
was going to turn into you?
我早就知道他会的 我都看见了
I knew he was. I saw it.
不你错了
No,you're wrong.
Joe不会变成那个样子的
It wouldn't have happened that way
Joe跟你不一样
Joe is not like you.
而且我也不在乎
And I don't care.
Joe跟我都是成年人了
Joe and I are grownups.
我们有权知道真♥相♥
We have the right to know the truth
是我们在冒险
That was our risk to take.
我不知道 那是周六下午一点
I don't know. It's 1:00 on a saturday afternoon
你在家 他也在家
You're home. He's home.
汉堡快要好了
The burgers are almost ready
你的女儿把牌
And your little girls have cards
贴到自己的额头上
stuck to their foreheads.
这样的日子多美好 你干吗还要冒险去做别的事情呢?
Days like this-- why would you risk them for anything?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表