剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你知道那些我给她的药丸在哪里吗?
You know where those pills are that I gave her?
是的,她在上♥床♥之前吃了一颗
Yeah, she took one before she went to bed.
好吧,看你是否能让她吃三颗
Well, see if you can get her to take three.
对不起?
Excuse me?
你需要一些睡眠
You need some sleep.
给她吃三颗
Give her three.
那会让她好好的睡18个小时
That'll put her out for about 18 hours.
那安全吗?
Is that safe?
绝对安全,相信我,在那个剂量下她不会去任何地方
It's absolutely safe, and trust me, she won't be going anywhere on that dosage.
这就会给你和你的家人一些时间来恢复
It'll give you and your family some time to recover.
好的,谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
那以后呢?
But what about afterwards?
我不能就这么用药物来控制她
I can't just keep drugging her.
我不建议那么做
I'm not suggesting that.
你要做的是观察她,听她说的话
What you need to do is observe her, listen to her,
找出导致她梦游的一些未解决的焦虑问题
figure out what the unresolved anxiety is that's causing her to sleepwalk.
如果你能找到焦虑的根源
If you can address the root of the anxiety,
你就可以结束这种精神分♥裂♥的行为
you can very likely end the disruptive behavior.
妈妈今天会来接我们吗?
Is Mommy picking us up today?
呃,我想不会,亲爱的
Uh, I don't think so, honey.
嗯,每个人都会在放学以后来找我的车,是不是?
Um, everyone look for my car when they come out of school, all right?
我不会,爸爸
Not me, Daddy.
我和Hannah一起从学校走回家,记得吗?
I'm walking home from school with Hannah, remember?
是的,Hannah
Right, Hannah.
明白了
Got it.
好吧,吻别一下
All right, kisses.
吻别
Kisses.
很抱歉来打搅你
I'm sorry to bother you.
嗯,我是Joe Dubois
Um, my name is Joe Dubois.
我的妻子昨天到这里来并错误地提取了$15,000
My wife came in here yesterday and mistakenly withdrew $15,000.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这听起来有些疯狂
I know this sounds kind of crazy,
但我想知道有什么方法我可以就,呃...
but I was wondering if there was any way I could just, uh...
把它们弄回去
give it back.
呃,这才刚刚18个小时
Uh, it's been barely 18 hours.
我不知道怎么告诉你,Dubois先生
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Mr. Dubois.
呃,我们是银行,不是百货公♥司♥
Uh, we're a bank, not a department store.
我们真的没有返回的政策
We really don't have a return policy.
我知道,但是...
I know, but...
不,不,不.我们可以,我们可以为你服务
No, no, no. We can, we can work with you,
但那些存折已经在早先兑现成现金了 为此会有惩罚措施
but those CDs were cashed in early, and there are penalties for that.
所以,余额会有所不同
So, the balances won't be the same.
你知道,当她来这里的时候
You know, when she came in here,
我就觉得有些不对劲
I sensed there was something strange about it all.
出纳员给她取款单的时候
The teller brought over her withdrawal slip,
我们确信她点错了小数点
and until we convinced her to move the decimal points,
她写了一千五百万
she had it made out for $15 million.
你知道,我在某个地方听见地方长官 把它叫作愚人税
You know, I read somewhere that the governor calls this his idiot tax.
闭嘴
Shut up.
43... 76...
43... 76...
9, 22...
nine, 22...
试试16
Try 16.
什么?
What?
我很幸运的
I'm lucky.
我一直是很幸运的
I have just always been lucky.
试试16.
Try 16.
29.
29.
猜猜我们知道为什么它们把它叫愚人税了吧
Guess we know why they call it the idiot tax.
再试一次?
Try again?
53... 99...
53... 99...
61,6...
61, six...
5
Five.
该死,5
Hell, five.
有一个是对的
Got one right.
在第5个位置,数字5
In fifth position, number five.
你刚刚赢了5块钱
You just won five dollars.
太好了
Excellent.
太好了,太好了,太好了
Excellent, excellent, excellent.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你真是...
You are...
你真是我碰到过的最幸运的人
You are the luckiest person I have ever met.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
你是说今天是几号♥吗?
Don't you mean what day is it?
哦,我的上帝.我睡了多久了?
Oh, my God. How long have I been asleep?
大概16个小时
About 16 hours.
是晚上了,哦,我的上帝
It's night. Oh, my God.
孩子们怎么样了,孩子们呢?
What about the kids? Where are the kids?
孩子们在床上吗?
Are the kids in bed?
我希望如此
I'm hoping so.
Ariel在Hannah家,Bridgette和Marie在Alan和 Kamala的家
Ariel's at Hannah's, Bridgette and Marie are at Alan and Kamala's.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
是,是周日的晚上.孩子们早上还要去学校
It's a, it's a weeknight. The girls have school in the morning.
所有的理由是,她们在那里可以睡个好觉
All the more reason *** someplace where they can get a good night's sleep.
哦,Joe
Oh, Joe.
没事的
It's okay.
工作的事情怎么样了?有没有我 的电♥话♥?这很重要
What about work? Did anyone call from work? This is terrible.
Devalos,几个小时之前打过
Devalos, a few hours ago.
他要我告诉你Calley打电♥话♥过来了
He wanted me to tell you that Calley called.
显然,Greydon Church带着一千五百万
Apparently Greydon Church ran off with $15 million
现金逃跑了,就在他和他儿子失踪的那天
in cash and bearer bonds the day he and his son disappeared.
他所带的数字是不是对你有特殊的意义?
Does that number hold any special significance for you?
一千五百万?
$15 million?
嗯,嗯
Mm-hmm.
没有
No.
为什么?听过吗?
Why? Should it?
很显然,昨天你试图从我们的银行账户中 提取相同的金额
Apparently you tried to withdraw that same amount from our bank account yesterday.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我有你没有的预感
I had a hunch you wouldn't.
我很抱歉发生的这一切
I am so sorry about all of this.
你看起来很疲惫
You look exhausted.
你需要一些睡眠
You need some sleep.
或许你应该给我另外一片药丸
Maybe you should get me another one of those pills.
不,不要再吃更多的药了
No, no more pills.
事实上,我想今天我们试试别的方法
Actually, I thought tonight we'd try something different.
嘿,Al
Hey, Al.
Al,你醒着吗?
Al, you awake?
嘘!
Shh!
不是现在!我要去96号♥公路
Not now! I gotta get to Route 96.
96号♥公路?96号♥公路上有什么?
Route 96? What's on Route 96?
我的车钥匙!
My car keys!
我找不到我的车钥匙!
I can't find my car keys!
我把它们藏起来了,记得吗?
I hid them, remember?
你要我开车带你去吗?
You want me to drive you?
我知道已经够远了,你可以停车了
This is as far as I know to go. You can stop.
停车!
Stop!
我想已经够近了
I think that's close enough.
我要下去!
I have to get down there!
下面有什么?
What's down there?
我要下去!
I have to get down there!
不,我想现在是清醒的好时机
No, I think now would be an excellent time to wake up!
我要下去
I have to get down there.
Allison,嘿,嘿!醒过来!
Allison, hey, hey! Wake up!
哦,上帝
Oh, boy.
对不起!
Sorry!
只要知道我爱你
Just know that I love you.
Allison!
Allison!
这里有一辆车在下面!
There's a car down here!
哦,上帝
Oh, boy.
牌照上写的是"Church 1"!
License plate says "Church 1"!
Greydon Church
Greydon Church.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表