剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那么,恩...
So,um...
这种事是怎么发生的?
How does this work?
我还会再看到他吗?
Do I ever get to see him again?
比这要好 你会永远注视着他
It's better than that. You get to watch him forever.
但是, Lia, 我实在需要知道他在哪儿
But, Lia, I really need to know where he is.
你对洗钱有了解吗, Michael?
Know anything about money laundering, Michael?
由一大笔钱开始
Starts with a very large sum of money,
可以被追踪的钱 从银行偷出来的钱
money that can be traced, money stolen from a bank.
这件事是这么干的
It works like this.
你拿你那一大笔可以被追踪的钱
You take your very large sum of traceable money
把它兑换成小数目的,干净的
and exchange it for a smaller sum of money that is clean,
不能被追踪的钱
money that cannot be traced.
我们已经约好了和一个人见面 讨论这件事。在大约...三十分钟之后
And we've got a meeting with a man about that very thing in about...30 minutes?
然后我就不用东躲西♥藏♥了
And then I'm getting out of Dodge,
那么在从现在开始到那时候之间 我得知道我要对你干什么
so between now and then, I need to know what I'm going to do with you.
我需要知道我在对付什么,Benoit先生
I need to know what I'm dealing with, Mr. Benoit.
你是执法人员吗? -我不知道你在说什么,伙计
Are you law enforcement? -I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我可以迁就你
An accommodation can be made.
我已经准备好了,好好奖励你的健忘
I'm prepared to reward you well for your forgetfulness.
恩?
Hmm?
你知道,也许你会在我太阳穴这儿打一枪
You know, maybe it was the shot to the side of the head,
但是我仍然一点也不明白你在跟我说什么
but I still don't understand a word you're saying to me.
好吧
Right.
你只是恰巧逛到这里
You just wandered in here by accident.
不小心溜进了错误的房♥间
Slipped into the wrong suite by mistake.
我来这儿是为了拿Lia的东西,她的包
I came here for Lia's things, for her bag.
就这样
That's it.
现在轮到我不知你在说什么了, Michael.
Now I have no idea what you're talking about, Michael.
谁告诉你她的东西在这个房♥间的
Who told you her things would be in this room
还有谁告诉你它们在这个包里? 我是说,肯定有什么人告诉你的
and that they'd be in that bag? I mean, somebody must have told you.
而且我们都知道这个人不可能是Lia.
And we all know it couldn't have been Lia.
伙计,我不知道是谁让你这么干的
Fella, I don't know who put you up to this,
不过他们把你当傻子涮了 你的故事是假的
but they're making a jackass out of you. Your story is bogus.
Lia死了
Lia is dead.
都死了三天了
and has been for three days.
那么,你到底是谁,你来这儿干什么?
Now, who are you and what are you doing here?
对你来说她可能是死了 -什么?
She may be dead to you. -What?
傻冒,你听着
Idiot, listen,
我打烂了她的头骨,把她的手剁下来
I shot her in the skull,then, I cut her hand off,
然后,我从车子的后备箱里拿出一把斧子 砍掉了她的脑袋
and then, I got an ax out of the trunk of my car and chopped her head off.
对我来说她死了,对你来说她也死了 对全世界来说她都死了
She's dead to me,she's dead to you, she's dead to the world.
而且我也要用相同的方法对付你
And I'm about to do the same to you
如果你不告诉我你到底是谁,来这儿干什么的话
if you do not tell me who you really are and what you're doing here.
把他拉开!
Get him off me!
他打了我
He bit me.
哦,现在我流血了
Oh, now I'm bleeding.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你,但是我自己也不知道
I would have told you,but I didn't know myself.
别说话
Don't speak.
警♥察♥差不多五分钟后就到
The police will be here in about five minutes.
只要重复我说的每句话就行
Just repeat everything I say.
只要让它听起来像是你说的
Just make it sound like it's yours.
你打了我的脸 我把你的崩掉怎么样?
You bit mine. How about I blow yours off?
不,等一下, Bobby.
No, wait a minute, Bobby.
我可以被你打一顿 这是我们都同意的
I'll take a beating for you. That's what we agreed to,
但是谁也不能拿把枪指着我脑袋
but nobody's puts a gun to my head.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说我们的计划 那其中不能有枪
I'm talking about our plan, which never involved guns,
所以把那玩意从我脑袋上拿开!
so get that thing away from my head!
我不知道你在试图用什么吸引我 不过它不会有效的
I don't know what you're trying to pull, but this ain't going to fly.
我在说匹兹堡的事 我在说帕特森的事,
I'm talking about Pittsburgh, I'm talking Patterson,
我在说Baton Rouge的事 我在说你是如何告诉这些家伙...
I'm talking about Baton Rouge. I'm talking about the way you told these guys...
我在说你是如何告诉你在这里的两个朋友…
I'm talking about how you told your two friends here
你会把这些钱分成四份,其中一份给Lia.
that you were gonna split this four ways with a piece going to Lia.
而你我都知道你将拿到50%而 只给他们25%.
When you and I both know you took 50% and only paid them each 25%.
就是这样!
That's it!
我不知道你到底是谁或者到底为谁工作,
I don't know who you really are or who you really work for,
但是我已经听到了我要听的全部
but I've listened to everything I'm going to listen to.
上,上,上吧!
Go,go,go!
凤♥凰♥城警♥察♥!所有人趴在地上! 所有人趴在地上!
Phoenix P.D.!Everyone on the floor! Everybody on the floor!
Michael Benoit?
Michael Benoit?
是的
Yeah.
你不给打电♥话♥,你不给写信
You don't call,you don't write.
嘿,老姐
Hey,sis.
别看起来那么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
我一直都希望把工作做完
I always wanted to get work done.
我猜医生干得很棒,是不是?
I think the doctor did a pretty good job, didn't he?
我的鼻子看起来几乎浑然天成
The nose almost looks natural.
我该拿你怎么办? -你该拿我怎么办?
What am I going to do with you? -What are you going to do with me?
我该拿我自己怎么办?
What am I going to do with me?
听着,别担心,我不在这儿呆着了
Listen, don't worry. I'm not sticking around.
你在说什么? 我完全欢迎你在这儿呆着
What are you talking about? You are completely welcome to stick around.
我已经在这儿呆了一个星期
I've been here a week.
已经积累了太多不好的记忆
I've already accumulated too many bad memories.
他们说我几天后就能出院
They say I can get out of here in a couple of days.
我会回到你家,收拾好我自己的东西, 然后和每个人说再见
I'll come by the house,pick up my stuff, and then say goodbye to everybody.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我是说,我并没有机会去真正认识她 但是我喜欢她
I mean, I didn't get a chance to really get to know her, but I liked her.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜我比自己意识到的更像你
I guess I'm more like you than I realized.
没错 对不起
Yeah. Sorry about that.
那么我们开诚布公好了,能看到鬼
Just so we're straight,seeing ghosts,
能看到未来 我们的超能力只有程度吗?
seeing the future, that is the extent of our superpowers?
我不必担心有激光从我屁♥股♥里射出来
I don't have to worry about laser beams shooting out of my ass
或者轻轻一跃就飞过高楼大厦 或者其他类似的事情?
or leaping tall buildings in a single bound or anything like that?
我相信你和你的屁♥股♥都很安全 -很好
I believe you and your ass are safe. -Good.
这是什么?
What is this?
银行给你的奖励支票...15000美元
A reward check from the bank...$15,000.
我成了万元户啦!
I'm a thousandaire.
我明天再来看你
I'll be back to see you tomorrow.
对,你当然会来,既然老子是有钱人了 -恩
Yeah, sure you will,now that I have the money. -Hmm.
我爱你, Michael. -我也爱你,老姐
I love you, Michael. -I love you, too, sis.
我喜欢你姐姐
I like your sister.
她是个好人
She's good people.
毫无疑问她是好人
She most definitely is that.
我不能不告别就离开
I couldn't move on without saying goodbye.
而且我很抱歉
And that I'm sorry.
我从不想让你受伤
I never meant for you to get hurt.
我知道你不想
I know you didn't.
我宁愿事情不是这样
I wish things could have been different.
我宁愿我们以前就遇见
I wish we could have met before.
也许下辈子可以吧 -没错,下辈子见吧
Maybe in another life. -Yeah.In another life.
只是想来看看你是否好些了 Benoit先生
Just wanted to make sure you were okay, Mr. Benoit.
现在还没有,女士 不过就快好了
Not yet, ma'am. But I'm getting there.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表