剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I'd like to believe that I have a little bit of control over
她的朋友是谁
who her friends are,
她和谁一起消磨时间
who she spends her time with.
也许你有点反应过早了 知道吗
Maybe you're jumping the gun.You know,
你很有可能到了单位
you may very well get to work,
打开电脑,发现里面除了官样文章 以外一无所有
turn on that computer,and find you have nothing but gobbledygook.
那可真会是个巨大的安慰
That would be a tremendous relief.
有没有Scanlon发来的消息?
Is there any word from Scanlon?
几个小时之前他姐姐和姐夫去认尸了
Her sister and her husband identified the body a couple of hours ago.
很明显,他曾在斯坦福攻读博士学位
Apparently, he was a PhD candidate at Stanford.
从1997年开始有幻听和幻视
He started hearing voices and seeing things in 1997.
直到9·11他都严格进行药物治疗
He was doing pretty good on meds till 9/11.
在那以后他坚信自己掌握了某种
Then he became convinced that he held the key to some sort of
编码器的关键
coding device.
于是他停用药物,以便集中精力
So he went off his meds so he could concentrate
进行数学方程式计算
on his mathematical equations.
他曾经有短暂失踪,然后突然出现在其他城市
He'd disappear for days, pop up in other cities.
她请求他继续服用药物
She pleaded with him to go back on his prescriptions,
但是他说...
but he said that...
、 它们妨碍了他的思考
they interfered with his thought process.
以及他的政♥府♥工作
His government work.
真可怜
That's sad.
我明天去见他姐姐和姐夫
I'm gonna meet with the sister and her husband tomorrow.
我甚至不能想象他们经受了什么
I can't even imagine what they're going through.
喂
Hello.
"丹尼尔不想去玩, 那天丹尼尔心情不好
"Danielle chose not to play, Danielle felt bad that day.
"她的笑容不再,她的精神沮丧 她最好的朋友搬走了"
"Her smile was gone,her spirit wan. Her best friend had moved away."
恩,亲爱的,这看起来一点也不像官样文章啊
Well, darling, there's no gobble in that gook.
Allison?
Allison?
我…我不知道该说什么
I-I... I don't know what to say.
我得参加个会议,已经迟到了 我不知道该说什么
I'm late for a meeting. I don't know what to say.
唉,还能说什么?
Well, what is there to say?
O Opra有个读书俱乐部 Bridgette就不能有么?
Oprah has a book club. Why shouldn't Bridgette?
Joe...
Joe...
嘿,想想看啊 有那么多已经去世的伟大作家
Hey, think about it.There are a lot of great, dead authors.
她也许能挖掘出一部海明威的新作
She could channel a new Hemingway novel,
或者是狄更斯的新作 比方说,“三城记”
a new Dickens. Imagine. A Tale of Three Cities.
我,我们能今天晚上在谈吗?
C-Can we discuss this tonight?
等我回家以后再谈?
Can we discuss this when I get home?
我估计,丹尼尔故事会延续下去
I suppose. Danielle will keep.
而这位作者哪儿也不会去
And the author certainly isn't going anywhere.
当然啦,今晚再说吧 -多谢
Sure. Tonight. -Thank you.
好好开会 -我试试看吧
Have a good meeting. -I'll try.
你可终于出现了
Nice of you to finally show up.
抱歉
Sorry.
没什么。 两个好人
It's okay. Nice people.
Jessica Delany对于要见到那个
Jessica Delany's very anxious to meet the woman
用老派侦探方法帮她找到弟弟 的女人感到非常紧张
whose good old-fashioned detective work helped her find her brother.
Jessica,这位是Allison Dubois.
Jessica, this is Allison Dubois.
她就是那位判断出
She's the investigator who figured out
你弟弟在洛杉矶的调查人员
that your brother was in Los Angeles.
我对事情的结果感到遗憾
I'm so sorry about how things turned out.
为你弟弟感到难过
I'm so sorry about your brother.
不胜感激,谢谢你
I appreciate that. Thank you.
恩,这位是我丈夫,David.
Um, this is my husband David.
恩,等我一下好么?
Um, can you hold on a minute?
不好意思,恕我直言 这里是停尸房♥,你,恩...
I'm sorry. Forgive me. It's the mortuary.You are, um...
47号♥探员,醒醒
Agent 47, wake up.
Allison,Allison Dubois.
Allison. Allison Dubois.
你看见他把他小舅子 从旅馆顶层扔下来?
You saw him throw his brother-in-law off the roof of that hotel?
对,啊不,不是
Yes .Well,no.
实际上,我看见他把 David Carradine 从旅馆顶层扔下来
Actually, I saw him throw David Carradine off the roof of that Hotel.
实际上,是他雇的两个人干的
Actually, it was two guys he hired.
不过我不觉得这有什么显著差别
But I don't think that's an important distinction.
好吧,现在我糊涂了
Okay. Now I am confused.
这件事和David Carradine 到底有什么关系?
How exactly does David Carradine figure into any of this?
恩,我不能肯定,但我最合理的猜想是
Well, I'm not sure,but my best guess,
从David Delany的小舅子去世的那天晚上起
is the night that David Delany's brother-in-law died,
他的灵魂开始向我传递消息
his spirit started sending me messages.
但是很不幸,这是一个精神病人传来的消息
And unfortunately, they were the messages of a mentally ill man
而且他已经很久没有服药了
who's been off his medication for some time.
所以,他展示给我的是他所感知 的事物
So, the things that he showed me were the way that he perceived them.
他所生活的世界--
The world that he lives in--
在他自己的电影里,他是明星
he's the star of his own movie.
他是超级英雄
He's the superhero.
他是和不可战胜的敌人斗争的勇士
He's a man fighting an unbeatable foe.
而且当然,他也让他自己看起来像个电影明星
And of course, he made himself look like a movie star.
我不能忽视的事实是
I can't dismiss the fact
他让他的姐夫扮演坏人的角色
that he cast his brother-in-law as the villain.
在他的意识里,他的错觉里
That in his mind,in his delusion,
是这个人出♥卖♥♥♥了他,是这个人导致了他的死亡
this is the man who betrayed him. This is the man responsiblefor his death.
错觉,在这里它是关键词
Delusion is the key wordere.
他实际上看起来并不像个电影明星
He didn't look like a movie star,
或是超级英雄,他也并不是
or a superhero in life, and he wasn't one.
而且在我们的调查范围内,他并没有
And insofar as we can determine, he wasn't doing any work
为政♥府♥工作 也没有在现实中破解恐♥怖♥分♥子♥密♥码♥
for the government, wasn't actually cracking terrorist codes.
那么现在,我很乐意去问问,不过我相当肯定
Now, I'll happily ask, but I'm reasonably certain
会议室里的那位先生
that the gentleman in that conference room
拥有完美的合乎逻辑的不在场证明
has a perfectly logical explanation
在他妹夫坠楼的那天晚上
for where he was the night of his brother-in-law's fall.
不管怎么样,他是在最近五年中养着他妹夫的人
After all, he is the one who's been supporting him for the last five years.
而在Jessica看来 他们非常亲密
And according to Jessica,they were very close.
的确也在一起度过了很多时光
Actually spent a fair amount of time together.
你真的想让我们追查些什么吗
Is this really something you want us to pursue?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是对的,这很疯狂 他是自己跳下来的,但只是...
You're right. It's crazy. He jumped, but it's just...
电影永远比现实有趣
The movie's always more interesting than the truth.
你看到的都是他努力要告诉你的废话
You saw all that nonsense he was working on.
他们是些好人
These are nice people.
他们已经够痛苦的了
They're already in a fair amount of pain.
我实在不想这么进去 打开那个潘多拉盒子
I'd rather not go in there and open this particular can
除非你百分之百的肯定
of worms unless you're absolutely certain.
不,不,你是对的
No. No, you're right.
我们不该告诉他们
We shouldn't.
这些是什么?
What are those?
私人物品
Personal effects.
我们把这些当作可能的证物保存起来
We were holding onto them as possible evidence.
Jessica想要家人照片,一本相片剪贴簿
Jessica wants the family photos,a scrapbook,
而她丈夫想留下那些和数学相关的东西
and her husband wants to hold on to the math.
和数学相关的东西?
The math?
就是墙上的那些东西
The stuff on the walls.
他是搞金融的,很明显,他被那些东西迷住了
He's a finance guy. Apparently, he's fascinated by the stuff.
恩,你能不能把它们保留几天 我想看看--
Uh, could you hold on to those for a coup ofor a coup so I could take a look at them--
和数学相关的东西,我是说?
the math, I mean?
我原本有点希望看看这些东西 然后让自己相信
I was half hoping I'd read this stuff and convince myself
这只是Bridgette想象的产物
it was all a product of Bridgette's imagination,
但是我不认为她会用 "沮丧"这样的词
but I just don't see her coming up with words like "wan."
我甚至没看完它,我实在是...
I couldn't even finish it, I was so...
她想让我过去给他读这本书
She wants me to come in there and read it to her.
好啊
Okay.
好啊?什么...? 你真的认为这没什么吗,Al?
Okay?What...? You really think this is okay,Al?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为我不该做些什么来鼓励这些事情
I don't think I should be doing anything to encourage all this.
这些什么?
All what?
如果你真的相信这故事来自于 写丹尼尔故事的那个女人,
If you really believe this came from the woman who wrote the Danielle books,
这多好啊,多让人高兴啊
how lovely, how flattering
她听到了我们家 孩子的请求 而且决定回应她
she heard our child's pleafor more, and she chose to answer it.
恩...
Uh...
如果你接受不了这个,那也一样是件好事
If you can't get your head around that, that's fine, too.
那只能说明Bridgette很早熟
All it means is that Bridgette is precocious.
她看完了自己喜欢的三本书,就自己 又写了一本出来
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表