剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我肯定你说的,但那真的就表示他是那个带走她的人吗?
I'm sure, but does that mean that he's the one who took her?
会不会有其它的解释?
Couldn't there be some other explanation for that?
比如?
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许他知道什么,或许...
Maybe he knows something, maybe...
或许她不是那个我们所想的女孩 或许她对他说了些什么
Maybe she's not the girl that we think she is. Maybe she said something to him.
或许她告诉他她要准备离开
Maybe she told him she was going to run away.
她恨学校,她恨要一直满足她父亲
She hated school, she hated trying to please her father.
拜托,如果她要逃跑,他会告诉她的父亲
Come on, if she ran away, he would tell her dad.
他应该让某人知道
He'd let somebody know.
他应该告诉警♥察♥
He'd have to talk to the police.
他应该那么做 - 我不知道, Al
He'd have to. - I don't know, Al.
人们告诉神父很多事情
People tell priests lots of things.
他们要保留很多秘密
They got to keep a lot of secrets.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧,或许有某个人告诉了他什么事情
Well, maybe somebody else told him something.
我是说,拜托,这里有个家伙,每天
I mean, come on, here's a guy who, every day,
听见人们倾吐他们所做的坏事,希望得到心灵的纯净
hears people pour out their worst behavior in the hopes of being cleansed.
那就是告解 那是他所做的很大一部分事情
That's what confession is. It's a large part of what he does.
我只是说或许有其它某个理由
I'm just saying that there may be another reason
而你强烈地从他那里感应到了
you reacted as strongly to him as you did.
我想,至少,你应该和他谈一谈
I think, at the very least, you owe him a conversation.
妈妈
Mommy.
亲爱的,你怎么起来了?
Baby, what are you doing up?
我做了个恶梦
I had a bad dream.
哦,不
Oh, no.
过来,小臭虫
Come here, stinkbug.
很高兴和你交谈
It's good talking to you.
请宽恕我的罪过,神父...
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
请宽恕我的罪过,神父...
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
请宽恕我的罪过,神父...
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
我恨我的哥哥...
I hate my brother...
请宽恕我的罪过,神父...
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
我看见了我不应该看见的东西...
I saw something I wasn't supposed to be...
我不知道该怎么做
And I don't know what to do.
感谢上帝,每颗心都受到启迪
May God, who has enlightened every heart,
帮助你知道你的罪恶,得到他的宽恕
help you to know your sins and trust in his mercy.
阿门
Amen.
哈罗?
Hello?
哈罗
Hello.
嗯,对不起,我不知道有人在那里
Um, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was over there.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
没关系,这里是教堂,每个人都是受欢迎的
It's okay, this is a church. Everyone is welcome here.
你要做忏悔吗?
Would you like to make confession?
呃...老实说...呃,我不知道
Uh... to be honest... uh, I don't know.
你信教吗?
Have you received Communion?
我...我不是天主教♥徒♥,神父
I... I'm not Catholic, Father.
啊哈
A-ha.
那的确有些小问题
Well, that does pose a bit of a problem.
实际上我不能接受那些不相信的人忏悔,呃...
I can't actually offer confession to someone who hasn't, uh...
哦...我,我,我明白
Oh... I-I-I understand.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想我只是要... - 但我很乐意听你说
I think I'm just going to... - But I'm happy to listen.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我不能赦免你的罪过
I can't offer you absolution,
但很明显你到这里肯定有某个理由
but clearly there's a reason you came here.
我是说,你并没有参观陌生教堂的习惯吧?
I mean, you're not in the habit of visiting strange churches, are you?
你心里一定在想着什么事情
There must be something on your mind,
驱使你来到这里...
something that drew you here...
我听过很多事情,我保证.你不会吓到我的
I've heard everything, I promise. You can't shock me.
好吧...事情是...
Well... the thing is...
有人来找我
Someone came to me.
他做了很可怕的事情,他...
He did a horrible thing, he...
他把一个我认识的年轻女孩带到了一个危险的地方 或许把她杀了
put a young woman I know in a dangerous position, maybe even killed her.
我知道所有的事情,但我不能告诉任何人
I know all about it, but I can't tell anyone.
你,你是什么意思,你当然可以
Wh-What do you mean? Of course you can.
我,我不这么认为
I-I don't think so.
我是个牧师
I'm a priest.
小姐...
Miss...
这样有用吗?
Isn't that the way it works?
或许你是对的,或许你应该走了
Maybe you were right. Maybe you should go.
不,不,Santiago神父!
No, no, Father Santiago!
我是那个明白你所处的可怕境地的人
I'm someone who understands the horrible position that you're in.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你很清楚我说的是什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
我在说Isabel Navarro
I'm talking about Isabel Navarro.
你知道一些事情
You know something.
一些你没有说的事情
Something that you're not telling.
年轻女士,如果你是在暗示
Young lady, if you are suggesting
我或许在听忏悔的时候听见 有关Isabel Navarro的某些事情...
that I may have heard something during confession about Isabel Navarro...
我没有暗示...
I'm not suggesting...
我没有什么可以做的
There's nothing I can do.
作为子民的牧师
As a fellow priest,
我肯定你知道忏悔的内容是不能公开的
I'm sure you know the seal of confession can't be broken.
即使能拯救一个女孩的生命?
Not even if it could save a girl's life?
不...不是因为那个
No... not even for that.
但那不是答案
But that can't be the answer.
那是不对的
That can't be right.
小姐...当有人向我来忏悔,他们不是在对我说
Miss... when someone confesses to me, they're not talking to me.
他们是通过我,直接跟上帝在说
They're talking through me, directly to God.
上帝给了他们宽恕,不是我.我不能出♥卖♥♥♥他们
God offers them forgiveness, not me. I can't betray that.
不能因为任何理由,就算是女孩的生命
Not for any reason, even for the life of a girl.
好吧,那如果你不需要说任何事情呢?
Well, what if you didn'thave to say anything?
如果你只需要去想?
What if you just had to think it?
你只需要去想一下他
You just had to think about him.
你只需要想一下他说了些什么
You just have to think about what he said.
你说的是什么意思?
What would be the point of that?
好吧,我的意思是...
Well, the point of that might be...
或许我...
that it's possible that I...
我可以听见你所想的
that I could hear your thoughts.
荣耀归于父,及子
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
及圣灵,从今日...
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning...
神父?
Father?
...到永远,世世无尽.阿门
...and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
不,神父!
No, Father!
神父,求你了!
Father, please!
我会把我的电♥话♥号♥码留给你
I'm going to leave you my phone number.
给我打电♥话♥.或许我们可以找到帮助这个女孩的方法
Call me. Maybe we can figure out a way we can help this girl.
求你了
Please.
我-我5点就要起来,早点去上班.
I - I gotta get up at five, get into work early.
我已经落在McCarthy事情后面了 如果我们仍旧准备星期五走...
I'm behind on the McCarthy thing and if we're still gonna leave on Friday...
我们仍旧准备星期五走
We're still gonna leave on Friday.
不管用什么交通工具
By whatever conveyance.
我们要飞,我们要飞,我们要飞
We're flying, we're flying, we're flying.
非常好
Excellent.
我保证不会让你走过任何♥平♥地
And I promise not to make you walk down any country roads.
哦!
Oh, shoot!
我说了什么?
Was it something I said?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
亲爱的,现在是11:20.
Honey, it's 11:20.
我知道
I know.
你仍然认为他真的会打电♥话♥给你?
Do you still think he's really gonna call?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是,她还在外面,Joe
It's just, she's still out there, Joe.
我只是不能放弃
I just can't give up.
Joe!
Joe!
Joe...
Joe...
我做了另外一个恶梦
I had another bad dream.
爸爸去哪里了?
Where's Daddy?
他必须早点去上班
He had to go to work early.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表