剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你的左脚踝可能会出问题
Something's going to happen to your left ankle.
你在说些什么?
what are you talking about?
也许我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
我不知道
I don't know.
你认识bobby soames
You knew about bobby soames.
我不能碰那个脚踝
I'd stay off that ankle.
好吧,该我了
okay, my turn.
等一下
Wait a second.
我是新朋友
I'm the new friend.
而且我是客人 所以我要再来一次
I'm the guest. Do me again.
红桃Q
The queen of hearts.
我喜欢这张牌
I like that one.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
告诉我这意味着什么
Tell me what it means.
你不准备告诉我?
You're not going to tell me?
这不代表任何事
It doesn't mean anything.
嗯,一般来说
Um, it just basically says
每次我只能预言一次
that I can only give one fortune at a time.
是吗?
And that's it?
是什么,象是惯例还是别的什么?
What is that, like, a rule or something?
这没意思
That's no fun.
嗯,我不想再玩了
Uh, I don't want to play this anymore.
一点都没意思
This is stupid.
但我的未来是什么?
But what about my tomorrow?
女孩子们,我回来了!
Girls, I'm home!
我妈妈回来了
That's my mom.
她说要带回来一些比萨饼和影牒
She said she'd bring home some pizza and some movies.
嗨
Hi.
对不起,宝贝,我吵醒你了?
Sorry, honey. Did I wake you?
没有
No.
我睡不着
I just can't sleep.
很兴奋,对吗?
Excited, huh?
我想是
I guess.
所有人都很开心吧?
Everybody having a good time?
对
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
宝贝,你不必抱歉 每个人你都照顾得很好,是吗?
Honey, you're not sorry you had everybody over, are you?
没有
No.
宝贝 我肯定事情要比你想象的好得多
Honey, I'm sure it's going a lot better than you think.
很抱歉她们来时我不在
I'm just sorry I wasn't here when everyone got here.
没事,你得去上班
That's okay. You had to work.
12岁的孩子可不好带
12 is hard.
38岁的更不好带
38 is harder.
这就是12岁时就得去 实践的重要原因
That's why it's important to practice when you're 12.
怎么了?
What's going on?
Ariel有点心烦
Ariel is upset about something.
很严重吗?
Anything serious?
12岁时什么事都是重要的
Everything's serious when you're 12.
今天下午没能早点回家 我觉得不太好
I just felt badly I wasn't home earlier this afternoon.
离开那位女士的家后
By the time I left that lady's house,
我租了影牒,之后去了比萨饼店
rented the videos,went to the pizza place
等他们给我做 “不加麸质的硬皮面包”
and waited for "one gluten-free crust, please,"
之后回家,那时天已经黑了
headed home,it was already dark.
突然看到了医院 我惊惶失措
And suddenly there's the hospital, so I panic.
把车调过头,从别的路回家
I turn around, and I take all the back roads home.
撞到人没有?
Did you hit anyone?
没有,没有撞到
Not that I noticed.
那就不要自责了
Then stop beating yourself up.
我在这 我做的很了不起
I was here, and I did a magnificent job.
你不愿和我讨论这个严肃的话题
You refuse to have a serious conversation with me.
我情绪很好
Shoot me; I'm in a good mood.
噢,那样一定更好些
Oh, that must be nice.
抱歉,但我不想去庆祝什么
Sorry, but I refuse to contribute to the celebration of everything
allison dubois有问题了
that is wrong with allison dubois.
对,我们12岁的女儿
Yes, our 12-year-old,
在被允许和她的三个朋友 熬夜度过晚上的时光之后
after being allowed to stay up way past her bedtime with her three friends,
在享用守足以 哽死一匹马的食物之后
and after eating enough food to choke a horse
喝了那些在其他国家
and drinking stuff which in other countries
可能用于在飞机上 涂色的东西之后
is probably used to take the paint off of airplanes,
也许不会感觉到舒服
probably isn't feeling 100%,
但我确信这一切都是你的错
and I'm sure that that's your fault.
这不是我想要谈的 - 想谈的是你遇见的女人吧
That's not what I'm talking about. - And some woman that you met
昨天她碰巧离开人世了
completely by chance yesterday,
而她的名字直到今天早晨你才知道
and whose name you didn't even know until this morning,
她自己决定结束自己的生命
who was bound and determined to take her own life,
结束生命
took her own life,
我相信这也是你的错
and I'm sure that that was your fault, too.
唉,我知道你想让我振奋起来
Look, I know you're trying to cheer me up.
我最喜欢你说的是:
And my personal favorite:
梦中你的车撞了个女孩
A girl that you hit with your car in a dream--
这,顺便提一句, 我的意思是现实中你并没有撞
which, by the way, means you didn't really hit her--
为什么你不能重新开始
why don't you get a head start on that
而只是在这心烦意乱
and get upset about that now
为什么不看看到底会发生些什么?
rather than wait and see if and when it actually does happen?
你说完了?
Are you through?
没有,我在表态
No, I'm making a point.
是的,我心情很好
***
在这个房♥子里,高声讲话的女孩子中
Every loudmouthed girl in this house--
有一半是我们家的 她们都已沉睡
half of them are ours-- are finally asleep.
明天是星期天
Tomorrow is sunday,
这就意味着我不用去上班
which means that I don't have to go to work.
最后
And lastly...
我不知道你是否注意到
I don't know if you've noticed,
但这该死的地方
but this whole damn place
闻起来就象烧过的果浆软糖
smells like s'mores.
所以,对不起宝贝,我绝不会沮丧
So, sorry, baby, i refuse to be depressed,
这意味着我也不想让你沮丧
and that means I refuse to let you be depressed, either.
噢,噢,这话我刚跟ARIEL说过
Ow.Wow, that's the same speech I just gave ariel.
知道吗?
See?
大家想得都一样
Mediocre minds think alike.
我想我要告诉别人
I think I need to tell someone.
究竟想告诉别人什么?
Tell someone what exactly?
告诉别人什么?
Tell someone what?
告诉别人什么?!
Tell someone what?!
告诉别人什么?!什么?!
tell someone what?!What?!
没什么
Never mind.
James?
james?
James?!
James?!
求求你停下吧
Please stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
不...
No...
James?
James?
james! 把它停下来!
james! Make it stop!
James! James!
James! James!
nadine!
nadine!
嗨
hey, you.
嗨
Hey.
课上得好吗?
Did you have a good class?
对,现在就走,好吗?
Yeah. Can we just go, please?
好的,你向他们道别了吗?
Okay, did you say good-bye to...
对,现在就走好吗?
yes. Can we please just go?
那么,学校里有人谈论你的聚会吗?
So, anybody in school say anything about your party?
我不知道,我猜他们谈了
I don't know.I guess.
他们玩得怎么样?
Did they have fun?
女孩们玩得好吗?
Did the girls have a good time?
对,妈妈
Yes, mom.
每个人都很高兴
Everyone had fun.
现在能不能不谈这个?
Now can we please not discuss it?
好吧
Okay.
在睡衣派队上
At the slumber party,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表