剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
差不多2:00了
It's almost 2:00.
你们去把新郎找来吧
You fellows want to round up the groom?
单身汉一号♥ 该你出场了
Bachelor Number One, you're up!
嘿 Juan先生
Hey, Don Juan!
你的新婚妻子在等你
Your new ball-and-chain is waiting.
你怎么不说话啊?
What do you say?
快出来 伙计
Come on, man.
到时候出去了
Time to flush and go.
你未来的前妻在等你呢
Your future ex is waiting.
你找到他了?
You find him?
我想他正在挣扎呢
I think he's wringing it out.
别这样啦 伙计 到底怎么了?
Come on, man. What's the deal?
你晕倒了?
You fall in?
你还好吗?
You okay?
撞开
Knock it down.
我要进来了 伙计
I'm coming in, man.
噢 伙计
Oh, man.
你在干吗啊?
What are you doing?
怎么了
Talk to me.
不 没什么
No. It's nothing.
没什么
Nonsense.
没什么
Nonsense.
停下来 停
你有看到吗? 你有看到吗?
天哪
太阳出来了
Rise and shine.
太阳晒到屁♥股♥啦
Up and at 'em.
早上好
Morning.
该上学了
School. Yay.
太反常了 甜心
No fair, sweet pea.
我刚刚才去你房♥间叫你起床呢
I just called in your room for you to wake up.
你在这外面待了多久了?
How long have you been out here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我得做个关于
I have to do this oral presentation
反歧视法律史的口头陈述
on the history of anti- discrimination legislation
但是 我知道
and I know I'm not
我做不好的
going to do very well.
你不知道
You don't know that.
噢 是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I do.
我们班有的同学
There are kids in my class
已经为此准备了好几个星期了
that have been working on theirs for weeks.
好几个星期 Ariel?
Weeks, Ariel?
其实并不需要准备好几个星期的
Doesn't actually require weeks.
只是 只是有的同学很变♥态♥而已
It's just, some kids are nuts.
而且 那只不过
Besides that it's just
是场辩论赛而已
some kind of contest.
而我们学校的前三名
The top three kids in our school
可以到州议会去
get to go to the state assembly
为州议员做口头陈述
and make their presentations in front of our assemblyman.
哇噢
Wow.
妈妈 你不明白
Mom, you don't get it.
我并不在乎这个
I don't care.
但是 有很多同学都很在乎
But a lot of the other kids do.
这样 就会让我的口头陈述听起来更糟
And that's just going to make me look worse.
我肯定你能够做的很好
I'm sure you're going to do fine.
是Cathcart的课 对吗?
That's Mr. Cathcart's class, right?
你在他的课上总是表现得很好
You always do well in there.
他也很喜欢你
He likes you.
早上好
Good morning.
还是 我起得太晚了?
Or am I being hasty?
相信他们都是被毒犯
DEVALOS: We believe they were mules--
利用来运毒的外国公民
impoverished foreign nationals
她们吞下塞满海♥洛♥因♥的避孕套
hired by drug dealers to swallow condoms filled with heroin,
再乘商用直升机飞到这个国家
then fly over to this country on commercial jetliners
然后在酒店里等着将毒品排出体外
and wait in hotel rooms to expel the drugs.
她们的眼睛是怎么回事?
What happened to their eyes?
被挖走了
Gouged out.
是特地留下的讯息
Someone's trying to send a message.
但是 我不太懂
I don't follow.
毒品交易是桩轮流坐庄的买♥♥卖♥♥
DEVALOS: Drugs are a cyclical business.
任何组织都只能 在很短的一段时间操控这买♥♥卖♥♥
One group will control the trafficking for a while,
很快就会有别的组织来抢生意
then somebody else will decide it's their turn.
我敢打赌
I'm betting whoever
在真正的老板到达机场
that somebody is that he grabbed these mules at the airport
无论是谁半路截走了这些运毒者
before their real employer could get to them.
反正带着她们去了酒店
Took them to that hotel.
在她们正常将毒品排出体外之前
Sliced 'em in half, rather than wait
就把她们杀了
for nature to deliver the merchandise,
另外 还顺手
then ripped out their eyes
把她们的眼睛都挖掉了
just for good measure.
Scanlon探长
Detective Scanlon has quite a bit
对于这种案子颇有经验
of experience in these matters.
3年前 他率领一个秘密单位
Three years ago he headed up an undercover unit
阻止了西南部的
that helped stem a great deal of drug trafficking
一大批毒品走私
here in the Southwest.
那么 很好 或许他可以告诉我
Well, good. Then maybe he can tell me
我们可以抱多大的期望
how much more of this we can expect.
这可不象天气预报
It's not like the weather.
没人能告诉你
No one can tell you
什么时候会刮风下雨
when it's going to blow over.
我想我们的新副市长是想问 - 我知道她想问什么
I think what our new deputy mayor is asking... I know what she's asking.
她是想知道到底会演变成什么样子
She wants to know how messy it's going to get:
如果我们让这种事情在市区发生的话
if we keep it downtown
那里不会有人真正的了解 也不会有人真正关心
where nobody really sees it, where nobody really cares,
或者 如果那会在好的社区当中
or if it's gonna rear its ugly head
滋生出些坏头目来
in the nice neighborhoods
要知道 那里的人才会去投票站投票
where people actually go to the polls
而且 有时 那里的居民
and sometimes even make
还会搞些竞选活动呢
campaign contributions.
我们会做到最好
We'll do our best.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hiya.
新工作还好吗?
So how goes the new job?
呃 如果人们能停止杀人的话
Well, it would go a lot better
我会感觉更好的
if people would stop killing people.
嘿 洋娃娃副市长 咖啡怎么样?
Hey, Deputy Doll, how's the coffee?
你能不能不要?
Could you not?
恩? 我能不能不要什么?
Hmm? Could I not "what"?
这些细节可是很重要的
It's important to be specific about these things.
关于在工作间里如何对待异性
There's all kinds of laws about how to deal
可是有各种各样的法律规定
with the opposite sex in the workplace
我可不想违反当中的任何一条
and I don't want to run afoul of any of them.
你能预测未来
You can see the future.
我到底有多大机会?
What are my chances?
你不是认真的
You're not serious.
什么? 你觉得我不够魅力?
What? You don't think I was charming?
这跟我的想法
It really doesn't matter
完全无关
what I think.
你错了 她现在肯定在电梯里
You're wrong. She's in the elevator right now
打电♥话♥给她最好的朋友
calling her best friend
商量着 我约她出去的时候
trying to figure out what to wear
她该穿什么好
when I finally ask her out.
什么? 那难道不是你所见到的?
What? That's not what you see?
你真的想知道我看到了些什么?
You want to know what I see?
事实上 昨晚我确实做了个关于你的梦
Actually. I had a dream about you last night.
一个相当疯狂的梦
A really crazy dream.
我对女人
I have that effect
居然有这么大的影响
on women.
与我无关
I was not in it.
是个噩梦 我明白了
A nightmare. I understand.
你当时在举♥行♥婚礼
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表