剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你也许会想和她谈谈
You might want to speak with her.
实际上是她发现了尸体
She's the one who actually discovered the body.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这是真的么?
Is that true?
恩... 没错 昨天早晨
Uh... uh-huh. Yesterday morning.
恩... 我,我失眠了 所以我起得很早
Uh... I-I couldn't sleep so I woke up early
我正在找个可以买♥♥咖啡的地方
and I was looking for a coffee place.
作为检察官办公室的工作人员
As someone who works in the prosecutor's office,
你认为当地居民关于这一地区
do you think there's any truth to the charge
缺乏治安管理的 控诉是否属实
by locals that this area is under-policed?
关于他们认为城里的富人社区
That some of the wealthier communities
得到了更好的城市保护?
in the town get more city protection?
女士,你对此作何反应?
Ma'am, any reaction to that?
女士?
JAMES: Ma'am?
你是说你没有见过你妻子,自从...
SCANLON: You're saying you haven't seen your wife since...
上个星期六
MAN: A week ago Saturday.
她给我打电♥话♥,说出了点问题
She called and said there was a problem
在垃圾处理器上
with the garbage disposal.
我回到家里,把它修好了
I went over to the house to fix it.
我的意思是,那也是我的家
I mean, it's my house, too.
她还是我的妻子
She's still my wife.
我是说...
I mean...
她曾经是
she was.
请恕我冒昧提问
If you don't mind my asking,
你和你妻子之间究竟 有什么问题?
What exactly was the trouble between you and your wife?
那么,你对他有什么感觉么?
So what's your sense of him?
什么?
Excuse me?
很多问题 我们要找的家伙在这儿 你有什么想法?
A lot of stuff. Our guys here, what do you think?
钱呀,双方父母呀... 其实我没有什么感觉
Money, in-laws... I don't really have a sense.
但是最重要的是关于孩子
But mostly it was the kids thing.
我们都想要孩子
We both wanted kids.
但是有些问题
There were problems.
不管怎么做,我们似乎都无法 让她怀上孩子
No matter what we did, we couldn't seem to get pregnant.
恩, 这一定是你们两个人的心病
SCANLON: Well, that must have been tough on both of you.
她很自责
MOREHOUSE: She blamed herself.
在我认识她之前很多年,她...
Way before I knew her, she...
我是说...
I mean...
曾经吸过毒
she had problems with drugs.
但是她从来不谈论这件事... 像咖啡宫殿那种地方
But she wouldn't talk about it... A place like The Coffee Palace.
一定都会有员工档案
They have to have employee files.
我有什么方法能看到那些档案么?
Is there any way I could get a look at those?
工作申请表--
Job applications--
或者类似的东西?
that kind of thing?
我想 Lee已经在你 之前干过这件事了
I think Lee's already ahead of you on this.
我在他桌子上看到了那些档案
I saw the files on his desk.
我们忙完这个后你可以看看那些
Feel free to have a look at them when we're done here.
所以,我是说,那么一来 我已经知道他的地址了
So, I mean, by that point, I already had his address.
等一下, 你没有真跑过去吧?
Wait a second, you didn't actually go there, did you?
我怎么能不去呀?
How could I not?
我的意思是,我没有真的过去敲门
I mean, I didn't actually go up to his door and knock.
但是我开车从那儿路过
But I drove by.
我在马路对面停了下来
I parked across the street.
Al, Al, Al
Al, Al, Al.
我怎么能不这么做呢?
How could I not?
看看他住在哪儿
See where he lives,
看看他家房♥子的颜色
see the color of his house,
看看他那里的街道怎么样 看看谁可能是他的邻居
what his street looks like, who his neighbors might be.
Al,这很简单-- 你根本不该去
Al, it's easy-- you just don't go.
你根本不明白
You don't understand.
不, Allison,我明白
No, Allison, I do.
我完全明白
I understand completely.
你梦到了我们没有出生的孩子
You had a dream about our unborn child.
而且在梦里 我们那个没生下来的孩子
And in that dream, our unborn child
看起来很像 你在追思会上
looked a lot like this kid that you saw
遇到的那个男生
at this memorial service.
所以这就是-- 这就是全部的关联
And that's it-- that's the whole connection.
你看, Allison...
Look, Allison...
退一步想想
take a step back.
有点判断力
Get a little perspective.
Joe,他看起来 完全像...
Joe, he looked exactly like...
我知道,但是这不代表 他是我们的儿子
Fine, but that doesn't mean that he's our son.
这甚至不代表他 和我们有任何关系
That doesn't mean that he's anything to us,
只不过是梦里的某个男孩
except a kid in a dream.
你看, 你去那个咖啡店
Look, you go to this coffee shop
每个月一两次,是吧?
once, maybe twice a month, right?
恩,可不可能是你 在那儿见过他
Well, isn't it possible that you saw him there
只不过后来不记得了呢?
and that you just don't remember?
也可能是你借用了他的脸
And that you borrowed his face,
把它放在... 把它安在 梦里那个男孩的头上了?
and you put it... you gave it to the kid in your dream?
Daddy, Angus 在挠
BRIDGETTE: Daddy, Angus is scratching
院门呢!
at the patio door!
好, 我这就过去,Bridge
Yeah, I'll be right there, Bridge.
你看, 我,我很抱歉
Look, I-I'm sorry.
我...我知道 你正在经历一些痛苦的事情
I... I know that you're going through something,
而我想要...
and I want to...
我想要说点什么,来让它..
I want to say something to make it...
我不知该怎么说, 让它不会那么严重的伤害你
I don't know, not hurt so bad.
妈!
BRIAN ( crying ): Mom!
妈!
Mom!
Brian!
Brian!
是Morehouse夫人-- 她死了!
It's Mrs. Morehouse-- she's dead!
我很难过!
I'm sorry!
她刚刚死了! 你在说什么?
She's just dead! What are you talking about?
出什么事了?
What happened?
Brian...
Brian...
Brian, 回答我!
Brian, answer me!
你为什么会在这儿?!
Why were you there?!
你不该再去那里的!
You are not supposed to go there anymore!
你在想些什么呀?! Brian!
What were you thinking?! Brian!
Brian?
Brian?
Brian
Brian.
好了... 好了...
Okay... okay...
好了, 我们-我们-我们现在 控制住事情发展了
Okay, we-we-we've got everything under control now.
我来处理你的衣服
I'll take care of your clothes.
你来把自己洗干净了
You finish your bath.
你洗完澡以后...
And when you're done with your bath...
你该冲个淋浴
I want you to take a shower.
等你冲完淋浴之后,
And when you're done with your shower,
我想你该再洗一遍澡
I want you to take another bath.
然后...当你把这些都做完之后...
And... when you're all finished...
你叫我过来,我来把... 我来把这些都收拾干净了
call me in and I'll... I'll clean everything up.
喂
Hello.
早上好
Good morning.
这是你的国家公务员晨叫电♥话♥
This is your official civil servant wake-up call.
检察官先生
Mr. District Attorney.
我们好像已经找到了Morehouse 一案的重要嫌疑犯
I think we have a viable suspect in the Morehouse case.
我刚刚命令
And I've just authorized
Scanlon侦探 去和他接触,看看能不能
Detective Scanlon to make contact and see if
把他带到这儿来谈谈
we can't bring him in here and have a conversation.
我希望你能来和我们一起
And I was hoping you might be able to join us.
等一下,我有点糊涂
Wait a second, I'm confused.
那个丈夫怎么着了?
What about the husband?
那个丈夫有可靠的不在场证明
The husband has a rock-solid alibi.
证实他在谋杀案发生的早上 正和一个女人在一起
Turns out he was with a woman the morning of the murder.
一个有夫之妇
A married woman, no less.
虽然被牵扯在内的尴尬
And not withstanding the obvious embarrassment
她还是愿意为他的行踪提供确证
for all involved, she's willing to corroborate his whereabouts.
我正等着Scanlon的消息
I expect to hear from Scanlon any minute.
我想让他和那个孩子谈谈
I wanted him to speak with this kid
在他离开家
before he left home
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表