剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
一个是Inez的儿子
There was inez's son,
一个是Jason
and there was jason.
Jason是目击者
Jason was a witness.
他不记得了
He doesn't remember anything;
他太小了 但是他确实在那里
he was too young. But it's all in there
每次我看到他的绘画中的生活
Every time I see one of his paintings come to life
我就是以他的视角来看事件的
I'm seeing what happened through his eyes
对不起 我没明白
I-I'm sorry, I'm not sure I follow you
想想看 他不能把母亲和孩子都杀掉
Well,think about it. He couldn't have killed the mother and son
但是他看到自己父亲杀了他们
But he could have seen his father do it
看 我想发生在Inez和她儿子身上 的事情很不幸
Look,I think what happened to inez and her son is terrible
虽然我不记得太多的关于他们的事情
From what little I remember of them
但是他们都是很好的人
they were nice people.
但是如果你是说
But if you're suggesting
我跟他们的死有关……
that I had anything to do with their deaths...
我们只是像问你一些问题
we just wanted to ask you a few questions
设想一下 你们把我儿子关了24小时
Well,considering the fact that you just released my son
刚释放出来
after incarcerating him for 24 hours
你得原谅我跟你的合作 也许不会太愉快
you'll forgive me if I'm not feeling e apecially cooperative
你以前犯过重罪么?Morrow先生?
You ever been convicted of a felony, Mr Morrow?
是的 我多次被捕
yes,I was arrested several times
我想你们应该了解到 其中包括非法拥有
but I'm guessing that you already know that
海♥洛♥因♥毒品的罪行了 对吧
Heroin possession, right?
大约在20年前 侦探
It happened over 20 years ago, detective
一次年少轻狂的行为
A youthful indiscretion.
事实上是三次年少轻狂的行为
More like three youthful indiscretions, actually
还有对你妻子的殴打与人身攻击
What about assault and battery charges your wife filed?
Emily最后放弃了那些诉讼
Emily dropped those charges.
那是一次误会
It was a misunderstanding.
现在 完了么?
Now,are you finished,
还是我去叫我的律师来一趟
or do I need to call my lawyer?
不用了
No,no.
我们还有最后一个问题
I've only got one more question for you
你为什么要杀死Inez和她的孩子?
Why'd you kill inez and her kid?
她听到了一些她不该听到的话?
she hear something she shouldn't have?
然后勒索你么?
Try to blackmail you, maybe?
那就是你的理论么?
That's your theory?
我杀了她来为了钱?
I killed her to protect my money
那是一个很好的理论 很聪明
That's a good theory, it's clever
但是有一件事情
except for one thing.
你们在这里看到的一切
Everything you see here,
跟我一点关系都没有
none of it belongs to me.
从来没有关系
It never has.
我妻子家不是很喜欢我
My wife's family didn't particularly like me
我想跟你们提到的那几次
and I'm guessing that had something
被捕有关
to do with the arrest that you mentioned
当我妻子还活着的时候
While my wife was alive,
我们靠她的信托基金生存
we lived off of her trust fund,
当我妻子去世后
and after my wife passed,
所有的财产
all of the assets
对划归到我儿子的名下
were transferred to my son jason, Okay?
这个房♥子是他的 所有的一切都是他的
This house is his. Everything
他让我住在这里
He lets me live here.
他给我
He gives me...
津贴 你们也许能这么叫
An allowance, I guess you could call it
好的
Okay.
也许你有什么风流韵事
Maybe you two had an affair
然后她决定退出……
she called it off...
侦探
Detective,
你看看你
you're embarrassing yourself.
我告诉过你
I told you not to play
不要跟那个男孩玩耍
with that boy!
他能让你生病
He can make you sick.
他会让你死
He can kill you.
现在把你的头歪过来
Now,tilt your head back.
Tedesco医生说 我们一定得把所有 溅到你身上的血都清洗干净
Dr. Tedesco said we have to be sure to get every drop of blood off you.
张开眼 不要动
keep your eyes open.
我想我们会给你打电♥话♥ 然后
...Guess we'll be giving you a call,and,uh,
你到我们局来 录一个口供
you can come down to the station to make a statement.
很有收获
That was productive.
当然了
Actually,it was.
你看到那里有什么东西么?
You saw something in there?
又看到那个Inez Soto了
I saw inez soto again
当我看到那幅油画的时候
when I was looking at that painting
她在给一个男孩洗澡
She was giving one of the boys a bath
好象是个重要的线索
Sounds like a hot lead--
我是说 她是一个女仆
I mean,she was the maid.
不 不是那样的
No,it wasn't like that--
她那时候很害怕
she was scared of something.
她提到了另外的一个男孩 她说他生病了
She mentioned the other boy, she said he was sick
她还提到了一个医生
And she mentioned a doctor.
Tedesco医生
Tedesco. Dr. Tedesco.
那好像很重要
It seemed important.
有了一个名字 我能够根据它来调查了
A name-- now, that I can work with
忙活了一整天
After a long day of hard work
我真想喝一杯Brewski酒
I really look forward to a brewski
哦 亲爱的
well,then,my dear,you are doomed
今晚你注定很失望
for an evening of disappointment
一个人 一个带着面具的人
A man-- a man with a mask--
来到我们家
came into our house
偷走了
and stole
我们所有的Brewski酒
all of our brewskis.
我坐在我们那间一小时250美金的 律师事务所里
so I'm sitting in our $250-an-hour lawyer's office
我想应该是下午三点
and I think it's hour three
他跟我说
and he says to me,
“凡尔赛投资”的人说要
"is it true the fellows from versailles capital
为你和Andrew提供资金 那是真的么?
are funding you and andrew?"
我脑海中浮现的就是……
And all I could think of is...
“凡尔赛是一团乌烟瘴气”
"versailles is running on fumes."
我那时候的表情就像是“我不知道”
And I was,like, "I don't know."
我的意思是 我确实知道
I mean,I do know.
至少我是他们最大的怀疑对象
At least I strongly suspect
因为今天早上我们的谈话
based on our conversation this morning
但是我不知道
But I don't know.
那你怎么办了?
So what do you do?
我假装我的手♥机♥震动了
I pretended my phone was vibrating
是你给我打的电♥话♥
that it was a call from you.
我告诉他我要结束会议
I told him I had to wrap up this meeting
然后我就走了出来
and I got out of there and i
去了趟Andrew家
went over to andrew's house,
只是问他
and I just asked him.
然后呢?
And?
然后他说
And he said,
“你要保密Joe”
"keep it under your hat,joe",but yes,
但是“凡尔赛投资”同意提供
versailles capital has agreed to provide
Gossamer100%的启动基金
100 percent of the startup funding for gossamer
这是我们最后定的名字——Gossamer
That's the name we came up with-- gossamer
这个名字真不错
That's a great name.
很漂亮的名字
That's a beautiful name,
我的大企业家
my emperor of industry.
然后你打算做什么?
So what are you going to do?
我已经把它做完了
I already did it.
我告诉他我不能跟他合伙
I told him I couldn't join him
告诉他我不想合伙
Told him I wouldn'T.
你告诉他为什么了么?
Did you tell him why?
告诉他是我死去的父亲告诉我的
Did I tell him my dead father told me
我们的公♥司♥不会得到投资?
the money's not going to come through?
不 我没有告诉他
No,I didn'T.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
那只是一时冲动
It was a spur-of-the-moment thing
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表