剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你觉的她醉了吗?
Would you say she was intoxicated?
是的.嗯,我们都醉了
Yes. Uh,we both were.
但是,嗯...
But,uh...
我们不知道
it's not like we
该开到什么地方
had to drive anywhere.
我是说,我们把船停在湖的
I mean,we were in the middle
中心
of a lake on a boat.
我确实认为
I really didn't think
不会发生什么事
anything could happen.
Garner先生,你能证明在午夜
Mr. Garner,you testified that at midnight
你下到船仓
you went below
然后留你的妻子单独一人留在甲板上
and left your wife alone on deck.
是的,先生,是这样
Yes,sir,that's correct.
... 我那时累了
That... I was tired.
累了...
Tired...
因为你们喝的那些酒?
from all the alcohol you consumed?
是的,它肯定起作用了
Well,certainly that was part of it.
其它原因是什么?
And what was the rest of it?
对不起,你自己说得
I'm sorry,you said
喝酒只是原因之一
that was part of it.
我们还起了争执
we had an argument.
对比起,你能大点声吗?
I'm sorry,could you speak a little louder?
你是说
Did you say,
你和你的妻子吵架了?
you and your wife had a fight?
不. 只是一个争执
No. It was an argument.
也许只是斗嘴
It was like a disagreement.
一个争执
An argument.
但你没有在你的判前申诉状
You never mentioned an argument
提到这个
in your pre-trial deposition.
法官大人,我需要
Your honor,I need a moment
和我的当事人协商一下
to confer with my client.
噢,你的当事人选择自己来
Well,your client chose to testify
辩护,romney小姐
in his own defense,miss romney.
他可以庭后协商
He can confer after court.
你说,你们争执了
So,you had an argument.
激烈吗?
Was it heated?
都很激动?
Was it violent?
不,当然不是
No,of course not.
只是... 只是一个小小的争执
It was just... it was an argument.
Jess对她的容貌
Jess was very insecure
感到不安
about the way she looked.
有时候她喝酒了
And sometimes when she drank
她指责我为了钱才娶她的
she'd accuse me of marrying her for her moneY.
是这样吗?
Really?
Garner先生,这是事实吗?
Any truth to that,mr. Garner?
你是为了钱才娶她?
Did you marry her for money?
反对. 无关提问
Objection. Irrelevant.
我娶她是因为……
I married her because
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我娶她
I married her
因为当我第一次遇见她时
because the moment I met her
我的脑袋全是她
I could think of nothing else.
我娶她
I married her
因为我不敢想象
because the thought of spending
自己能一个人生活
a single day without
而没有她在我身边...
her by my side...
我想有很多钱也是无伤大雅的
and I'll bet the money didn't hurt.
反对,法官大人.
Objection,your honor.
肃静,肃静!
Order,Order!
恩,"我想有很多钱也是无伤大雅的"
Yeah,"but I bet the money didn't hurt."
我不喜欢他
I don't like that guy.
谁,检察官?
Who,the D.A.?
是
Yeah.
嗯,他审问
Well,he's got to try
再认定是个案子
and make a case.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这不是案件
There is no case.
一个人睡了,醒后
A guy goes to sleep,wakes
媳妇没了
up and his wife's gone.
哪能叫作犯罪?
That's a crime?
那世上一半的人都有罪
Hell,half the world is guilty,
包括我前夫
then,including my ex.
这是个悲剧
This is a tragedy,
或者有点神秘
maybe a mystery,
但它不是犯罪
but it isn't any crime.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嗨
Hi.
嗨. 喔
Hi. Whoa.
爸爸!
Daddy!
明儿见,joe.
I'll see you tomorrow,joe.
我得去买♥♥个座垫
I got to go buy a seat cushion.
好的
Okay.
妈妈说如果我们都到了
Mommy said that if we all came,
那就出去吃晚饭
then we could all go out to dinner
而且我挑去哪
and I could choose where.
是吗? 嗯,妈妈要真那么说了
Yeah? Well,if that's what mommy
那就是了
said,that's what mommy said.
真的吗?
Really?
哦,天哪,我爱这样
Oh,god I love this.
我们一起开车出去
We drive in together,
我5:00下班
I'm done by 5:00,
一块吃饭
we eat together.
忘了今早说过的话
Forget everything I said this morning.
我可以申请当职业陪审员
I may apply to become a career juror.
嗯,现在还是
Well,don't fill out that
先别填呢
application just yet.
你可以在
You might want to give
一两周之内交嘛
it a week or two.
不知道
I don't know.
如果今天有什么指示
If today's any indication,
我想这不会
I don't know if this thing's
用一两周的
going to go a week or two.
说实话,我看你老板
Frankly,I don't think your boss
没有多少活可干
has very much to work with.
好了,小甜甜,想要什么?
Okay,what's it going to be,sweetie?
我要吃鸡翅
I want chicken fingers.
去家吃鸡的饭馆!
Pick a chicken place!
轮到我选了
My turn to choose
我要吃意大利饭
and I choose italian.
意大利饭?好的,妈妈哪去了?
Italian? Okay. Where's mom?
妈妈去哪了?
Where's mommy going?
嘿
Hi.
他们讨厌你的老板
They hate your boss.
他们认为这不是件案子
They think he has no case.
谁,陪审团吗?
Who,the jury?
我想我们不该讨论这个
I thought we weren't supposed to discuss...
不,我不是在说
no,I'm not talking about
案子的事
the facts of the case.
只是说说你的老板
I'm just talking about your boss.
告诉他放轻松
Tell him to lighten up.
还是别了,我... 真古怪
Or don'T. I... it's just so weird
没法跟你说
not being able to talk to you
真些耽误我
about something that consumes
那么多的事
so much of my day.
嗯,是啊,我也是
Well,yeah,likewise.
记着,要是我们见到她了
Remember,if we see her,
你自己来--
you're on your own--
我不能加入
I can't be a part of this.
明白
Understood.
再说一次,
Tell me again,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表