剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
hey,亲爱的,你一个人?
Hey,loverboy,you lonely?
当然
Sure
oh,我陷入了混乱
Oh,I was such a mess
我甚至让他把我绑了起来
I even let him tie me up
yeah
yeah
什么声音?
what's that?
火车
The train
就在几街区外
We're a block away
那时出现了一个问题
There was one little problem
他结束的太早了
He finished too early
你知道,我的老板和我有一种新的合作
You see,my pimp and I had come to this new arrangement
当我遇到某个想要带我回家的男人时
When I came across someone who wanted to take me home
如果他看起来很有钱
if it seemed like he had some money
又不会表现的大惊小怪
and wouldn't put up much of a fuss
我的老板就会跟着我们
my pimp would follow us
当我在卧室留住嫖♥客♥时
and then he would break in and rob the place
他就会闯进屋子抢劫
while I kept the john occupied in the bedroom
Shh!
Shh!
你喜欢沙漠吗?
Do you like the desert?
他在午夜时闯了进来
So he broke in around midnight
在爬窗户时碰倒了一个台灯
...knocked over a lamp on his way into the window
你,你去哪里,宝贝?
Wh-where you are going,baby?
回来!宝贝,回来!
Come back,baby,come back!
他们在走廊里碰见了对方
They met each other in the hallway
然后打了起来
There was a fight
接着我听到一声枪响
and then I heard a gunshot
你干了什么?
what did you do?
你干了什么!?
what did you do?!
他把我拖了出去
He dragged me out of there
David就躺在走廊里
David was lying there in the hallway
头上流着血
bleeding from his head
一动不动
He wasn't moving
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我等到老板吸毒后,然后...
I waited till my pimp got high and then...
我偷偷的逃了出去,打了911
I snuck away and I called 911
第二天我从报上得知
The next day I read in the paper
一颗子弹穿过了david的头骨
that a bullet had passed through david's skull
他躺在地板上几乎因为流血而死
He almost bled to death on the floor
这么说你救了他
So you saved his life
是的,他,uh
Yeah. In a strange way,he,uh
他用一种奇特的方式回报了我
he returned the favor
我不知道那是什么...
I don't know what it was...
但那么的靠近死亡
but being that close to death--something about it
使我发生了改变
it... it changed me
我离开了那份职业
I got myself off the street
我提交了待职申请
I checked into rehab
几个月后我加入了一项 叫做十二阶段的计划, 你知道吗?
A couple months later,I was deep into the program.You know,the 12 steps?
我接受了全部自我性格的评估
And I had taken all my personal inventory
接着到了第九个阶段
and now it was time for step nine
赎罪
Making amends
我去了david的病房♥
I went to david's hospital room
想要告诉他我所做的一切
all ready to tell him what I'd done
你知道的,承担责任
you know,accept responisibility
面对后果
take the consequences
就在那时,我才发觉
And that's when I realized
他根本不记得我了
he didn't remember me
他不记得任何的事情
He didn't remember anything
在那晚之前的生活
His life before that night--
对他而言是一片空白
it was a blank
他在医院里住了好几个月
He had been in the hospital
他的朋友们
for months with his friends
每天都去陪他
coming by every day
想要帮他恢复记忆
trying to fill in his memory for him
告诉他
reminding him that,uh
他喜欢看棒球
he loved watching baseball
最喜欢的食物是pizza
That his favorite food was pizza
当然,他们不可能帮他恢复
Of course they couldn't fill him in on the parts of his life
他们自己都不知道的
that they didn't know anything about--
他的猎艳生活和在街上被载走的女孩们
the cruising,the girls off the street
除了报上所登的
And they didn't know anything about what got him into the hospital
一个男人闯进他家
except for what they read in the paper,you know
射伤了他并抛下他
that a man had broken into his home and shot him
他们对于他住院的原因也是一无所知
left him for dead
我开始每天去探访他
I started visiting him every day
开始是去医院
first at the hospital
然后是去他的商店
then at his business
我应该要告诉他的
I should have told him then
你知道吗?我应该要告诉他一切
you know?I should have told him everything
但是我不能
But I couldn't
我不知不觉的陷入了爱情之中
Before I knew it,I was in love
他也是
And so was he
我们现在已经结婚五年了
We've been married for five years now
我们都想要个家
We want to have a family
那个曾经载走街上女孩的家伙
That man who used to pick up girls off the street?
他已经消失了
He doesn't exist anymore
而那个女孩
And that girl that,uh
那个你在寻找的女孩
you're looking for..
她很好
Well,she's fine
oh,她非常好
Oh,she's better than fine
难道我们就不能把过去抛在脑后
Isn't there any way that we can put the past behind us?
尤其当未来是 如此让人值得期待的时候?
Particularly when there is so much future to look forward to?
Wow...
Wow...
让我想想我能做些什么
let me see what I can do
他完全不知道?
And he has no idea?
关于她的过去?
About her past?
显然不知道
Apparently not
最浪漫却荒谬的讽刺是
And the ultimate romantic irony?
她也完全不知道他的过去
She has no idea about his
但是我在开谁的玩笑 尽管我也不是很了解他的过去
Although,who am I kidding?I'm not certain about his past either
也许devalos是对的
Maybe devalos was right
也许当他在那机器中时 我在他脑海中所看到的
Maybe what I tapped into when he was in that machine
只是一些黑暗的幻想
was some sort of dark fantasy
从这儿我就能感到你脑子散发的热量
I can feel the heat coming off your brain from here
你在考虑什么?
What are you chewing on?
Mm,没什么,只是关于生命的秘密
Mm,nothing much.Just the mystery of life
又是那个
That again
你需要把你的想法从混乱中脱离出来 想想其他要紧的事
You need to get your head out of the clouds and think about something that matters
Mm...
Mm...
我们就是我们自己 所有记忆中的那个人吗?
are we really just the sum of our memories?
等一下,我知道这问题的答案 我在杂♥志♥上读到过
Wait a second.I know the answer to that.I read it in a magazine
我是说,david saunders
I mean,david saunders,he looks at his wife
自从他在医院里 从那场可怕的事故中恢复过来时
and he sees this wonderful woman that he met
他眼里看到的那个美丽的女人
in the hospital while he was recovering from a horrible accident
那就是他所知道的她的全部
That's who she is to him,that's all he knows
当他早晨醒来看着镜子里的自己
and when he wakes up in the morning he looks in the mirror
他不会看见那个在市区到处猎艳
he doesn't see a guy who went cruising
和陌生女子做♥爱♥ 或者更糟的家伙
downtown looking for strangers to have sex with,or worse
他看到的是那个 当我在印刷店遇见的家伙
He sees the guy that I see when I go visit him at the print shop
一个商业协会的成员
A member of the chamber of commerce
一个小联盟的主办人
A little league sponsor
一个称职的丈夫
A devoted husband
也许吧
Well,maybe
什么叫也许吧?
What do you mean maybe?
我是说, 有谁知道 某个人的脑子里到底发生了什么?
I mean,who knows what really goes on in someone's brain?
谁知道哪些记忆会得以保留 而什么又会引起对它们的回忆?
Who knows what memories actually survive and what might trigger them
那么,我们到底在讨论什么?
Anyway,what are we talking about?
你不是告诉过我你十分确定
Didn't you tell me you were pretty much convinced
那些你所看见的事并没有真正发生过
that whatever you saw didn't really happen?
那只发生在他的脑海里吗?
Was only in his head
不,我现在在想...
No,I keep thinking...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表