剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
如果我看见了那些事情
if I see it
它们就是在他的脑海里 而这一定有它们存在的原因
it's in his head,and if it's in his head,it's in his head for a reason
如果一个记忆在森林里被谋杀 而没有人听见...
If a memory is killed in the forest and there's no one there to hear it...
Ha,ha,ha
Ha,ha,ha
我们明天早上几点 去那个做核磁共振的地方?
What time do we have to go to this mri place in the morning?
我不知道怎么解释
I don't know what to tell you
我没看见它
I don't see it
我没有在ariel的脑中 发现任何筋脉血管瘤的迹象
I don't see any signs of venous angioma in ariel's brain
Oh... -Oh
Oh... -Oh
Hey -Hey
Hey -Hey
好消息
Good news
绝对是好消息
Absolutely.Very good
你很失望,是吗?
You're disappointed,aren't you?
Ah,那是个很棒的推理
Ah,it was a nice theory
能解答许多的问题
Would ha answereda lot of questions
我承认,我已经有了很多
I admit it,I had visions of newborns all over the world
关于“dubois血管瘤”测试的新想法
being tested for the "dubois angioma"
Ah,“dubois血管瘤”,很棒
Ah,the dubois angioma.Nice.
hi,抱歉我迟到了,你要见我?
hi,sorry I'm late.You wanted to see me?
是的,没什么大事
Yeah.No big deal
我只是要告诉你我收到了 剩下的关于david saunders的调查报告
I just wanted to let you know that I received the rest of the inquiry on david saunders
一直调查到1995年
Went all the way back to 1995
没有什么发现
and there's really nothing there
一些邻居关于噪声的抱怨
A couple of neighbors' complaints about noise
一张违规停车发单,一些交通违例记录
a parking ticket,a couple of traffic violations...
这是什么?
what are these?
那是他在1998年 被强制摄像机拍下的闯红灯的证据
Those are evidence shots from a photo-enforced stoplight he ran in 1998
你应该看见过那些,如果你闯红灯
You've seen them--you run the light
它就会自动拍下的照片
and it automatically takes pictures of the car
是谁在驾驶
whoever's driving
车子的牌照...
the license plate...
让人们无法逃脱交通罚单的处罚 怎么了?
pretty much eliminates people going to trial over traffic tickets-- why?
看到坐在前排的那个女人吗?
See this woman here in the front seat?
我以前也看到过她
I've seen her before
这和你无关
It's not about you
是关于他的
It's about him
我想这人是我
Well,I guess that's me
但我不知道坐在我旁边的那女人是谁
I have no idea who that woman seated next to me is
她叫delmy
Her name is delmy
Delmy o'toole
Delmy o'toole
她是个妓♥女♥
She's a prostitute
曾经是
Was a prostitute
我们不是在暗示她在你车里代表了什么
No one here is suggesting that that's what she was doing in your car
也不是说你曾经参与 不当或违法的事件, 但是...
or that you were in engaged in anything illegal or inappropriate,mr. Saunders,but...
我们正在对一些未结案的失踪人口案件
we have been conducting a review
进行调查
of open missing persons cases
o'toole小姐大约失踪于九十年代末
Miss o'toole's been missing since the late '90s
我也了解你的记忆状况
And I am aware of the unique circumstances surrounding your memory of anything
尤其对于那么久以前发生的事
that might have happened so long ago
但,当我们
but,still,when we
看到这张照片...
came across this photo...
这很令人奇怪
well,this is very strange
我是说,你上星期不是刚问过我 关于另一个失踪人口的事情吗?
I mean,weren't you asking me about another missing person just last week?
另一个妓♥女♥?
Another prostitute?
我是说,有没有什么事情是我不知道的?
I mean,is their something I don't know?
我是不是个曾经花了很多... -不,uh...
Was I someone who spent a lot of... -no,uh...
我们有请律师的权利,对吗?
we have a right to a lawyer,right?
不,我们不需要律师
No,we don't need a lawyer
我没有做错任何事情
I haven't done anything wrong
你也没有
And you haven't done anything wrong
当然,你随时都有请律师的权利
Of course. You always have the right to an attorney
但坦白的说,你们不会 因为任何事情被起诉
but frankly,no one here is being accused of anything
我们只是希望 你能为这些失踪人口的案件提供点线索
We were just hoping that you could shed some light on these missing persons cases
这些案件?
Cases?
还有别的?
There are more?
是的,先生
Yes,sir
关于妓♥女♥的? -oh,david...
Prostitutes? -Oh,david...
不,这没有关系
no,this is nothing
这和我们一点关系也没有
This has nothing to do with us
他们只是想要找到一些失踪的人
They're just trying to find some missing people
Sh...
Sh...
我不认识这个女人
I don't know this woman
不认识,我很抱歉
No. I'm sorry
-不认识 -他不认识她们
No -He doesn't know them
行了吗?他不认识
okay?He doesn'T
即使他在出事前遇到过她们
Now,if he met them before the accident
他也不记得她们了
he doesn't remember them
再说,这有什么关系,那时是那时
And besides,what difference does that make?That was then
你喜欢沙漠吗,Saunders先生?
Do you like the desert,mr. Saunders?
你喜欢沙漠吗?
Do you like the desert?
不,他...不,他不喜欢沙漠 他拒绝去那儿
No,he... no,he doesn't like the desert.He refuses to go there
行了,不管你们想要从那种方向进行调查
Okay,where ever it is that you're trying to go with this
你们都错了... -闭嘴,jade!
you're barking up... -shut up,jade!
david,david,我爱你
david,did,I love you
自从我在医院遇见你
I've loved you every second of every single day
我每一天的每一秒都在爱着你
since I met you at the hospital
不管之前发生过什么
And whatever happened before
我发誓
I swear to god
那一点关系都没有,懂吗? 告诉我
that doesn't matter,okay?Tell me
告诉我那一点关系都没有
Tell me that it doesn't matter
我也爱你,angela
I love you,too,angela
但这和你无关
This isn't about something you did
我想是我可能做了些事情
I think this is about something I might have done
是的,但我原谅你了
Yeah,but I forgive you
并且,我爱你
And I love you
但我已经不知道你是不是应该爱我
But I'm not so sure you should
我想也许...
I think perhaps...
也许我并不是你想像中的那种人
perhaps I might not be the man you think I am
不,不...
No,no...
不会的
no
是的
Yes
对不起
I'm sorry
我能再看看那些照片吗?
Can I see those pictures again?
我想...我想事实上我愿意去沙漠
I think... I would like to go to the desert,actually
我们能骑马吗?
do you think we could take a ride?
oh...看看是谁回来了
oh... look who finally made it home
Hi
Hi
你好,陌生人
Hi,stranger
沙漠怎么样?
How was the desert?
塞满了秘密
It was filled with secrets
充满了尸体
Filled with corpses
干得好,你抓住他了
Good for you.You got him
我想也是
I guess
你想?
You guess?
我不知道
I don't know
我们抓对了人,我想那是件好事
We got the right man,I guess that's a good thing
那么是什么让你烦恼?
So what's bothering you?
过来
Come here
Al,你干吗?
Al,what are you doing?
Sh...
Sh...
我想要一生都记住这一刻
I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表