剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我不能让她走掉
And I couldn't let her get away.
对不起,Allison,你为什么一直要说"我"?
Sorry, Allison, why do you keep saying "I"?
你并没有在找任何人
You weren't looking for anybody.
但就像是我在找
But it's like I was.
所以...我就在那里逗留
So... I hung around.
我等她的轮班结束后一直跟着她
I waited for her to shift to end and I followed her.
我跟她回到了家
I followed her home.
我坐在那里,我的车里满是吃的东西
I sat there, my car full of groceries,
我吊起了Marcotto
and I lit up Marcotto's
最爱的牌子的香烟,然后我...我看着她
favorite brand of cigarettes, and I... I watched her.
我看了她几个小时
I watched her for hours.
你跟踪了她?
You stalked her?
你并没有伤害她,你没有碰到她
You didn't hurt her, you didn't touch her,
你并没有和她有什么对抗,是不是?
you didn't confront her in any way, right?
Allison,我不明白.为什么?
Allison, I'm baffled. Why?
我是说,为什么你会做这些事情?
I mean, why would you do something like that?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
这些我最近做的梦
These dreams that I've been having lately,
我只是假定它们是来自于一些受害人
I just assumed they were coming from some victim,
一些要我抓住他的人
Someone who wanted me to catch him,
终止他所做的事情
put an end to what he was doing.
但现在...我非常确定它们是来自于他
But now... I'm pretty sure they're coming from him.
我觉得他试图告诉我一些东西
I think he's trying to tell me something.
我-我只是不知道是什么
I-I just don't know what it is.
或许他并不是要告诉你什么东西
Maybe he's not trying to tell you anything.
或许他要你去做一些事情
Maybe he's trying to get you to do something.
不!
No!
呃-呃,不是那个感觉
Uh-uh, that's not what it felt like.
我突然变得对那个女孩非常感兴趣
I suddenly became very interested in that girl,
那是种压倒性的感觉,很毛骨悚然的感觉
and it was overwhelming, and it was creepy,
但我一直是我自己
but I was me the whole time.
我知道我错了
I knew it was wrong.
我知道我晚回家了
I knew I was late.
我知道我应该打个电♥话♥
I knew I should call.
我并没有成为这个家伙
I'm not channeling this guy,
而且我肯定我不会学他杀人
and I'm sure as hell not gonna start killing for him.
是啊,但你开始学他抽烟了
Yeah, but you started smoking for him.
不,我在大学曾经抽过烟
No, I smoked in college.
这是我的过去
It's in my history.
那是我也会做的事情
It's something that I would do.
而在人身上划刀,杀人--不,我不会
Cutting people up, killing people-- no.
好吧,我非常高兴你那么确定
Well, I'm glad you're so certain.
我会让Ariel打电♥话♥,看她是否可以待在Hannah家
I'll have Ariel call, see if she can stay over at Hannah's.
或许Alan和Kendall可以带Bridgette和Marie
Maybe Alan and Kendall can take Bridgette and Marie.
我们可以把她们送到那里,然后我再去接她们
We can drive them there, then I'll pick them up,
早上把她们送去学校
take them to school in the morning.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
为什么?
Why?
Allison...你听见你自己说的了么?
Allison... did you hear yourself?
你刚对我承认你刚刚花了几个小时
You just confessed to me you spent the last several hours
在城市里乱转,找一些新鲜的肉体来雕刻
driving around the city, looking for innocent flesh to carve up.
没什么其它理由使我让我们的孩子
There's no way in hell I'm letting our girls
待在这个屋子中,在你还让这个家伙在你脑子里的时候
stay in this house while you've got this guy in your head.
但是,Joe
But, Joe.
没有但是
But nothing.
我爱你,但是,坦白说
I love you, but, frankly,
你真的吓到我了
you're scaring the crap out of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就让我去打电♥话♥吧
Just let me make some calls,
让她们动身去准备
get them started packing.
我把她们送到那里去说再见
I'll send them in there to say good-bye.
期间,或许你可以洗掉身上的烟味
Meantime, maybe you can wash that smell off.
孩子们都很好
Kids are all fine.
我知道你不能控制这一切
I know you have no control over what's going on.
我并没有责备你
I don't blame you.
我要跟你讨论一些很重要的事情
I want to discuss something important with you.
我要讨论你的遗产
I want to discuss your legacy.
你讣告的首行
The first line of your obituary.
你生命中的所有
The summation of your life.
这真的使我们在这里要做的事
That's really what we're doing here.
我们要给你的生命某些持久的东西
We're giving your life some kind of lasting meaning.
我可以从你的表情中看到你的怀疑
I can tell from your expression you're skeptical.
但你不应该怀疑
But you shouldn't be.
或许几百年后,但所有人都还会记得
It's been several hundred years, but everyone still remembers
一个叫作Pearl Earrings的女孩
The Girl with the Pearl Earrings,
"Christina世界"中的Christina
Christina from Christina's World...
..."Mona Lisa"中的Lisa
...Lisa from the Mona Lisa.
像那种名画,会永久活在人们心中
Great art is like that; it lives forever.
而它的主题...也会一直存在
And its subjects... live forever.
这只会疼一会儿
This will only hurt for a minute.
你必须要停下来
You've got to stop this.
我做了另外一个梦
I had another dream.
我忽略了第三个受害人
I skipped over the third victim.
什么?!
What?!
看在上帝的份上,Allison,现在使半夜!
For God's sake, Allison, it's the middle of the night!
凶手死了,犯罪狂欢已经结束
The killer is dead, the crime spree is over.
你没有看见吗?他略过了第三个受害人
Don't you see? He skipped over the third victim.
第三个受害人,Julie Paxon
The third victim, Julie Paxon.
他就只是错过了她
He skipped right over her.
而给我看了第四个女孩Patricia Gilmartin
And had showed me the fourth girl, Patricia Gilmartin,
我们解救了的那个
the one we saved.
我想我知道为什么
I think I know why
他给我看了那个在超♥市♥的女孩
he showed me that girl in the supermarket.
他希望我知道他喜欢的是什么
He wants me to understand what he likes,
他在选择她们的时候在找什么
what he looks for when he chooses them,
所以当我看见假冒品的时候,我会知道
so that when I saw a counterfeit, I would know.
一个什么?假冒品?
A what? A counterfeit?"
我不明白
I don't understand.
Julie Paxon
Julie Paxon.
她的皮肤太黑了
Her complexion's too dark.
她涂了太多的化妆品,她看起来很廉价
She wears too much makeup-- she looks cheap.
他永远不会选择她,几百万年也不会
He would never choose her, never in a million years.
所以我才会忽略了她
That's why I skipped over her,
所以我才没有做梦梦到她的谋杀
That's why I didn't dream about her murder.
Marcotto没有送给我信息,因为他没有做
Marcotto couldn't send it to me, 'cause he didn't do it.
那就是信息,Joe
That's the message, Joe.
那就是他试图告诉我的
That's what he's been trying to tell me.
他没有杀了这个女人
He didn't kill this woman.
是其它人做的
Someone else did.
他被冒犯了?
He's offended?
我想是的,是的
I believe so, yes.
Albert Marcotto对他的"艺术品"选择非常严肃
Albert Marcotto took his "art" very seriously.
当我们把Julie Paxon的谋杀归罪到他头上时
When we attributed Julie Paxon's murder to him,
我想他觉得被冒犯了
I think he took offense.
我觉得他认为这是一种侮辱
I think he finds it insulting,
那也就是为什么他给我托了这些梦
which is why he's been sending me these dreams,
让我们可以帮他恢复他的"名誉"
so we could help restore his "reputation."
好吧,如果我并没有损失我的睡眠时间来
Well, you'll forgive me if I don't lose a lot of sleep
担心这个已经死去的反♥社♥会♥人士 的感受,请原谅我
worrying about the feelings of a dead sociopath.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
那是什么?
Then what is?
Allison,测量Julie Paxon的东西
Allison, the inclusion of Julie Paxon
是否在Albert Marcotto身体中 是非常武断的
in Albert Marcotto's body count was hardly done arbitrarily.
他被归结于对她的死负责任是因为她也正是被
He was blamed for her death because she was murdered
他对其它两个受害人的手法所害死的
in precisely the same horrific manner as his other two victims.
但是,我想我们犯了个错误
Nevertheless, I think we made a mistake.
你看见了尸体
You saw the bodies.
你看见了她们是怎么被侵犯的
You saw how they were violated.
这种残忍♥的唯一的手法
It takes a unique capacity for cruelty
对于其它人来说是不可能的
to do that to another human being.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表