剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们不能让她走
We can't let her go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,如果有人问起来,我叫Linda
Okay, so if anyone asks, my name's Linda.
是美国大学的三年级学生
I'm a junior at the U. of A.
而你们是我的室友
And you girls are my dorm mates.
Ally,你在看什么?男孩子们都在那里呢
Ally, what you looking at? The boys are over there.
对不起
Sorry.
Lyla,我很担心你,担心这个计划
Lyla, I'm worried about you, worried about this plan.
不要担心,一切都在我的控制之下
Don't worry about it. I got it under control.
你还好吧?
You okay?
你看起来就像是看到了鬼魂一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
告诉我
Tell me something.
喝醉以后是什么感觉?
What's it like to be drunk?
呃,你是什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
像什么?
What's it like?
就像喝醉的感觉一样
It's like what it's like.
你要喝一口吗?
You want a sip?
我不知道
I don't know.
为我♥干♥杯吧
A toast to me.
新的开始
New beginnings.
你再待在那里,就会变成梅干了
You stay in there any longer, you're going to turn into a prune.
一个美丽的,裸体的梅干
A beautiful, naked prune.
我怎么会不知道她已经死了呢?
How could I not have known she was dead?
我不知道.你跟我说她的家庭生活一团糟
I don't know. You told me her family life was a mess.
她们不像是会和你联♥系♥的那种
It wasn't like they were going to contact you.
你在大学里
You were in college.
你可能没有每天都看报纸
You probably weren't reading the papers every day.
已经是很多年以前的事情了
It was years ago.
我是在说我
I'm talking about me.
我看见死去的人.他们给我发送信息 他们都会到我这里来
I see the dead. They send me messages. I'm the one they all come to.
我怎么会不知道呢?
How could I not have known?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
他们刚找到了Cynthia McCallister的车
They just found Cynthia McCallister's car.
车里面有太多的血...
More blood in that car than...
如果这些血都属于Cynthia McCallister
If it all turns out to belong to Cynthia McCallister,
我们会把她从失踪人员提升为谋杀案受害人
we're going to need to upgrade her from missing teen to homicide victim.
我最好打个电♥话♥给议员,让他知道
I better put in a call to the Councilman, make him aware.
尸体在哪里?
Where's the body?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还希望你能够告诉我
I was kind of hoping you could tell me.
我很难看到你
I can barely see you.
我听不见你说话
I can't hear you.
去找别人吧!
Go find someone else!
让我一个人!
Leave me alone!
闭嘴!走开!我听不见你说话!
Shut up! Go away! I can't hear you!
哦,你在这里
Well, aren't you the sight.
Katie和Suzannah刚走,所以...我想只有你和我了
Katie and Suzannah just took off, so... I guess it's just you and me.
嘿,你还好吧?
Hey, you okay?
我很好
I'm excellent.
我真的...很好
I'm actually... excellent.
必须告诉你...
Got to tell you...
这可不是我期望在菲尼克斯城 渡过最后一晚所待的地方
this is not where I expected to spend my last night in Phoenix.
那你不要走
Then don't go.
我必须走
I got to go.
我会很想念你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
我也是
Me, too.
有什么发现吗?
Anything?
关于这些,没有
Not about this, no.
我可以把你送回家
I could take you back to the house.
好吧,我确定那比我在这里更没有用
Well, I'm sure I could be just as useless there as I am here.
好吧
Okay.
这些东西在她的车里...
These things were in her car...
在她被谋杀的地方
the place where she was murdered.
她碰过它们.它们就在她周围 或许就在她死的那一刻
She touched them. They surrounded her, probably at the moment of her death.
应该...这些东西有某种能量--
There should be... some kind of energy to these things--
她的能量.它们应该可以告诉我一些关于她的事情...
her energy. They should tell me something about her...
关于她最后一刻的事情,但...
about her last moments, but...
当我拿着这些东西...
when I hold these things...
看,我并不是要在你伤口撒盐
Look. I don't mean to pour salt in the wound.
我昨晚看了,呃,黄色的小亲爱IV
I watched, uh, Dirty Little Darlings IV last night.
实际上是两遍
Twice actually.
对不起,Allison
I'm sorry, Allison.
Cynthia McCallister没有出现在电影中
Cynthia McCallister's nowhere in that movie.
当然没有
Of course not.
中断一下你们的辩论
Just hung up with Forensics.
初步的测试表明汽车中所有的血都是Cynthia的--
Preliminary tests indicate that all the blood in the car is Cynthia's--
总共大约有4升
over four liters of the stuff.
如果没有立即进行输血的话,她没有 什么活下来的可能
There's simply no way she would have survived without an immediate transfusion.
我们检查了这个州所有的医院--一无所获
We've checked every hospital in the state-- nothing.
那我们还需要做什么?
So where does that leave us?
我们需要找到她的尸体或凶器之类的
We need to find her body or a weapon, something.
如果我们不能在法庭上有证据
Doesn't do us any good to find the man that killed her
就算找到那个杀她的人也没有用
if we can't prove it in a court of law.
刚给议员办公室打过电♥话♥
The Councilman's office just called.
他已经随时准备好了
He's ready whenever you are.
议员同意进行测谎试验
The Councilman agreed to take a polygraph.
你要让一个悲痛的父亲进行测谎试验?
You asked the grieving father to take a lie detector test?
这只是标准程序
It's standard procedure.
他明白只要我们能排除家庭成员,男朋友
He understands that the sooner we can rule out family members, boyfriends,
任何在Cynthia身边可能被考虑为嫌疑人的人
anyone else around Cynthia that might be considered a suspect,
那我们就能集中力量找出真正的凶手
the sooner we can concentrate our efforts on finding the person that actually did this.
你偷过钱吗?
Have you ever stolen money?
没有
No.
你的名字是Stuart McCallister?
Is your name Stuart McCallister?
是的
Yes.
你知不知道你女儿大概会在什么地方?
Do you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of your daughter?
不知道
No.
你女儿的名字是Cynthia Marie吗?
Is your daughter's name Cynthia Marie?
是的
Yes.
你和她的死有什么关系?
Did you have anything to do with her death?
你和Cynthia的死有没有什么关系?
Did you have anything to do with Cynthia's death?
不,没有
No, I did not.
一点关系都没有?
Nothing whatsoever?
一点关系都没有
Nothing whatsoever.
爸爸,不要
Daddy, don't.
今天是星期四吗?
Is today Thursday?
是的
Yes, it is.
你的名字是Stuart McCallister吗?
Is your name Stuart McCallister?
是的
Yes, it is.
Stuart?
Stuart?
Manuel.
Manuel.
现在是晚上9:30,Manuel,我们正在黑暗中会面
It's 9:30 at night, Manuel, we're meeting in the dark.
我以为你已经找到我女儿的尸体了
I'm assuming you've found my daughter's body.
被遗弃在外面.我能否让你
What's left of it. Do me the courtesy of
快点告诉我.我不太喜欢这种舞台效果
telling me quickly. I'm not keen on theatrics.
我们还没有找到你的女儿,那也不是 为什么我叫你到这里来的原因
We've not found your daughter, that's not why I asked you here.
坐
Sit.
我很好
I'm fine.
我们在这里做什么,检察官先生?
What are we doing here, Mr. District Attorney?
我已经认识你很久了,Stuart
I've known you a long time, Stuart.
你跟我说的话就像我是死了的那一个人
You're speaking of me as if I were the one who died.
我的某个调查人告诉了我一个可靠的...
One of my investigators has shared with me a certain...
作为证据的理论
theory of evidence.
在我负责更深入的调查,让其它的调查人,让...
Before I commit further resources, brief other investigators, ask...
其它的人来跟这个案子并正式立案调查之前
others to follow this lead and thereby make it a matter of public record,
我想给你一个机会来说... 说实话
I wanted to give you the opportunity to speak to its... veracity.
这是非正式的
Off the record.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我要知道
I need to know,
你和你女儿的关系是什么样的
is there anything about the nature of your relationship with your daughter
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表