剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
真的吗?
Really?
是他做了这些?
He started all this?
是的,还有很多的帮助以及一些政♥府♥的投资
Well, with a lot of help and some government funding.
哦,请原谅,我是Roger
Oh, forgive me. My name's Roger.
我是个研究生
I'm a graduate student.
我正在做这个地方历史的论文
I'm doing my thesis on the history of this place.
你知道,我并不是要吓你
You know, I didn't mean to startle you,
只是从来没有人停下来看过这些照片
it's just nobody ever stops to look at these pictures.
我猜或许你是从哪个守卫那里逃脱出来的人
I thought maybe you escaped from one of the wards.
恐怕不是, Roger.
Afraid not, Roger.
我是Allison.我在检察官办公室工作
I'm Allison. I work with the District Attorney's office.
他是谁?
And his name is?
Elliot Peterson医生
Dr. Elliot Peterson.
在他那个年代是非常受到尊敬的
Very highly regarded in his day.
当然,他做的很多事情,他鼓吹的很多事情
Of course, a lot of what he did, a lot of what he advocated,
我们现在看来都是很野蛮的,不过在当时...
we consider barbaric now, but at the time...
很奇怪
That's strange.
这个走廊看起来非常新
This corridor looks brand new.
因为它们就是新的
That's because it is.
你正站在新的走廊上面,旧的在你后面
You're standing in the new wing. The old wing's in the rear.
那是Peterson经常玩1950年代那种刀刃治疗的地方
That's where Peterson used to play with the cutting edge therapies of the 1950s.
电击疗法,胰岛素休克,冰浴
Electroshock, insulin-shock, ice baths.
是的,对于早期,自♥由♥和精神疾病的人来说 是段很伟大的时间
Yes, it was a great time to be young, free and mentally ill.
在1997年,他们准备建造新的走廊时,准备把 所有的东西都毁掉
They were going to tear all this down back when they built the new wing back in 1997,
但他们超出了资金限制
but they ran out of funding.
我真的很幸运
Lucky for me.
对于我的论文来说这些可都是无主的财宝
It's a treasure trove of information for my thesis.
好了,就在这里Well, this is it.
Well, this is it.
497份病人的详细历史记录,28年无心的残忍♥治疗记录
497 patient histories detailing 28 years worth of unintentional psychiatric cruelty.
让人印象深刻,是吗?
Pretty impressive, huh?
的确是
Sure is.
你有没有碰到过一个名叫Beverly的病人档案?
You ever run across a file on a patient named Beverly?
这个Beverly姓什么?
Does this Beverly have a last name?
没关系
Never mind.
她在1959年7月左右应该是Peterson医生的病人
She would have been a patient of Dr. Peterson's around July, 1959.
我们找到一个Beverly Waller,在1958年11月3日被收容
We have a Beverly Waller, admitted November 3, 1958.
如果你感兴趣的话,我想我们有一些她的片子
I think we have some film on her if you're interested.
Beverly Waller在1958年的时候经历了一次严重的崩溃
Beverly Waller suffered a nervous collapse in the fall of 1958.
从此和她丈夫立即分开
Separated from her husband shortly thereafter,
但他在控告抚养他们的8个月大的女儿 的案子中获胜
but he sued for custody of their eight-month-old daughter and won.
后面的事情就无从可知了
Almost unheard of back then.
病人陷入一种深刻且无法恢复的忧郁状态
Patient fell into a deep and unrecoverable depressive state,
绑♥架♥了她的孩子并带着自己的孩子从Mayawoch桥上跳了下去
kidnapped her child and apparently threw herself and her infant daughter off the Mayawoch Bridge.
妈妈获救了...
Mom was rescued...
孩子却淹死了
Child apparently drowned.
Beverly从此被这里收容
Beverly was committed here shortly thereafter.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,你要说"转动 '嗯 - '转动'嗯
All right, you got to say "roll 'em." Roll 'em.
求你了,你应该让我出去
Please, you have to let me out of here.
我一定要偷回自己的孩子
I have to pick up my children.
你知道你没有任何孩子,Beverly?
You know you don't have any children, Beverly?
不再有了
Not anymore.
你错了
You're wrong.
我有3个孩子
I have three of them.
他们或许正在奇怪我到底在哪里!
They're probably wondering where I am!
现在是几几年?
What year is it?
你为什么一直问我这个问题?
Why do you keep asking me that?
Beverly,来吧
Beverly, come on.
请你告诉我这是几几年,拜托
Just tell me the year, please.
这是2005年
It's the year 2005.
你很清楚我的名字不叫Beverly
And you know damn well my name's not Beverly.
是Allison.
It's Allison.
Allison Dubois.
Allison Dubois.
她认为她是你?
She thought she was you?
不是贞德,不是圣母玛利亚
Not Joan of Arc, not the Virgin Mary,
不是居里夫人,而是活在2005年的Allison Dubois?
not Madam Curie, but Allison Dubois living in the year 2005 ?
她知道你的名字.她知道所有孩子们的名字
She knew your name. She knew all the girls' names.
她知道每个人的生日
She knew everyone's birthdays.
她能说出我们住的街道的名字和所有事情
She named the street we live on, everything.
那是不是让我成为一个重婚者?
Does that make me a bigamist?
应该有某种合理的解释
There's got to be some sort of a logical explanation.
我知道,我是说,我的脑子中一直在不断重复I know. I mean, I keep going over it in my head.
I know. I mean, I keep going over it in my head.
我是说,我知道这并不代表什么
I mean, I know it makes no sense,
但我就是忍♥不住要去想是否 有什么需要我去做的
but I can't help wondering if maybe I had something to do with this.
Allison, 这个女人活在半个世纪之前
Allison, this woman lived half a century ago.
你怎么可能有什么事情要去做呢?
How can you possibly have anything to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是我在做梦梦到她的时候,我进入了她的脑子
Maybe when I was dreaming about her, I got into her head.
在没有弄明白之前我试图从现在 开始发送自己的想法
I projected thoughts from the present without realizing it.
等等. 现在你正在传送你的脑电波回 到过去吗? 拜托
Wait a second. Now you're beaming your brain waves back in time? Come on.
我是说,我不这么想
I mean, I don't think so.
哦,忘了它吧,你知道吗?
Oh, forget it. You know what?
我正在试图搞清楚到底是什么意思
I'm just trying to makes sense out of it.
我不能告诉你那有多么恐怖,坐在 一件屋子中,看着某个
I can't tell you how eerie it is to sit in a room and watch someone from
在你出生之前就存在的人背诵 所有关于你现在生命中的事情
before you were born recite all the pertinent facts of your life.
说些什么呢,是我的第一任妻子还活着吗?
Speaking of which, is my first wife still alive?
她在1962年死于淀粉样变性病
She died of amyloidosis in 1962.
听起来很恐怖
Sounds grisly.
那是什么,一种头脑的毛病?
What is that, a brain thing?
是一种肝脏的毛病
It's a liver thing.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
由于遗传混乱导致
Genetic disorder.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,嘿,就这样吗?
Hey. Hey, is that it?
你不应该帮我判断一下该怎么做吗?
Aren't you going to help me figure out what to do?
你的意思是什么? 什么叫该怎么做?
What do you mean? What is there to do?
我是说,一个女人死了
I mean, a woman's dead.
没有办法再让她活过来
There's no bringing her back.
你是很厉害,但你还没有那么厉害
You're good, but you're not that good.
而现在就让你的丈夫先睡觉吧
Now let your husband get some sleep.
第一个Allsion一直是那么做的
The first Allison always did.
Beverly,我要你听我说
Beverly, I need you to listen to me.
我要你能明白
I need you to try to understand.
我永远不会企图把Anna从你身边带走
This was never about me trying to take Anna from you.
我也不会让你见不着我们的孩子
I would never keep you from our child.
我知道你有多爱她
I know how much you love her,
我知道你永远不会试图伤害她
and I know that you would never try to hurt her.
所以,求你,就把她给我吧
So, please, just give her to me.
不! - 好吧,好吧
No! - Okay, okay,
就这样,就这样,如果你不相信我 那就把她给你的姐姐
just, just. if you don't trust me, then give her to your sister.
求你了,Bev,外面很冷
Please, Bev, it's cold out here.
让我们回到屋子里面,把这件事情解决
Let's just go back to the house, talk this thing through.
终有一天你会明白所有的事情,Carol,我保证
Someday you'll understand all this, Carol, I promise.
总有一天,一切都会真♥相♥大白
And someday, it will all be clear.
不!
No!
Allison, 我本不期望今天会在这里见到你
Allison, I didn't expect to see you here today.
我只是顺便过来做些调查
I just stopped by to do a little research.
Kercher案子有什么新的进展吗?
Any new progress on the Kercher case?
我们还不能确认你看见的那串数字
We still haven't been able to identify that string of numbers you saw.
最好的猜测是那是一个空白的账号♥
Best guess is that it's a bank account number.
尽管看起来它和所有用Kercher的名字所开的 账号♥一点都不匹配
Although it doesn't seem to match up with any of the accounts in Kercher's name.
你准备在这里待多久?
You going to be around for a while?
我只是想做完这个,然后就走了
I was just going to do this one thing and go.
没问题
Not a problem.
如果有什么事,我会打电♥话♥给你
If something changes, I'll give you a call.
哈罗?
Hello?
Carol Waller Smith?
Carol Waller Smith?
Carol Waller?
Carol Waller?
你是Beverly Waller的姐姐吗?
Are you the sister of Beverly Waller?
有什么我能帮你的?
Can I help you?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表