Why is my client even here?
为何我的客户要在这里
Because we've been talking to several girls who... "work" for Mr. Getz,
因为我们和几名为盖茨先生「工作」的女孩谈过
and one of whom was asked to bring
而其中一个被要求带
her 12-year-old sister to the party.
她12岁的妹妹参加派对
Yes, they all told me. They're very loyal.
是的 她们都告诉我了 她们非常忠诚
What I tell them: Jealousy is the thief of joy.
我告诉她们的是 嫉妒是快乐的窃贼
Whoever's complaining just wishes they were me.
不管谁在抱怨 他们只是希望成为我
Even for just a day.
哪怕只有一天
Thanks for confirming what we suspected.
谢谢你们证实了我们的怀疑
You have nothing.
你们什么证据都没有
You can stop hanging around urinals.
你们可以停止在厕所周围瞎溜达了
My client won't be speaking to you again.
我的当事人不会再和你们说话了
And by the way...
顺便说一下
Ivy's a great kid.
艾薇是个好孩子
I'm not gonna hold this against her.
我不会拿这件事来对付她
But you might want to think twice
但你们或许愿意三思而后行
about using her as a battering ram.
有关将她作为攻击我的工具
Her father's a drunk ex-cop who shoots from the hip flask.
她父亲是个酗酒的前警♥察♥ 醉酒开枪
He's in such a deep hole,
他陷的那么深
he sent his sister to shake us down.
甚至于派他妹妹来勒索我们
So much for his Boyd Cycle.
让他入套是不可能了
The good news? They're not onto Kat.
好消息是 他们不知道凯特的事
I just got a call from the 116 in Forest Hills.
我刚接到森林山116分局打来的电♥话♥
Frank Bucci had some kind of accident.
弗兰克·布奇出了意外
He's in bad shape,
他现在状况不太好
EMTs are taking him to Queens General.
急救人员要把他送到皇后区综合医院
Detective Bucci, how are you?
布奇警探 你现在怎么样
I'm fine. Yeah, you look it.
我很好 是么 瞧瞧你自己
Yeah, busted shoulder, bum knee.
是啊 肩膀 膝盖都伤了
They want to rule out internal bleeding.
他们正在检查有没有内出血
Okay, how did this happen? Two goons rearend me.
怎么受的伤 两个暴徒尾随了我
I get out of the car,
我刚要从车里下来
one blindsides me with a metal pipe.
一个人趁我不注意拿钢管袭击了我
They took my wallet, but that was just for show.
他们抢走了我的钱包 不过那只是作秀罢了
Are you sure? They didn't take my gun.
你确定吗 他们没有抢我的枪
What do you think? It was a hit.
你觉得呢 这就是针对我的
The thug with the metal pipe says,
拿着钢管的暴徒说
"Tell your little sister to back off."
「让你的妹妹滚远点」
I don't even got a little sister.
我哪来的什么妹妹
So was it that rookie UC?
说的是不是菜鸟卧底
We'll look into it.
我们会调查的
Okay, where are your daughters now?
好吧 你女儿们现在在哪里
Now you worry about them? Milly was in the back seat.
现在你们担心她们了 米莉当时就在后座坐着
They could have killed her. Okay.
他们甚至可以杀了她 好的
What are you gonna do, huh? What are you gonna do?
你们能干什么 你们能干什么啊
Donna.
唐娜
That idiot EMT called my wife in rehab.
那白♥痴♥急救员打电♥话♥给我老婆了 她现在在戒毒所
Give me a sec. Okay, sure.
稍等一下 好的 当然
How's he doing?
他现在情况怎么样
Well, he's hurt, and he's angry.
他受伤了 还很生气
And he wants to know why the guys who beat him up
他还想知道为什么打他的那些人
told him he'd better have his sister back off.
告诉他最好让他妹妹少管闲事
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
EMTs found him unconscious
急救人员发现他在离家
two blocks from his apartment.
两个街区的地方昏迷不醒
We're pulling security cams. Good luck.
我们调取了监控 祝你好运
Two guys in hoodies, they rear-end him,
两个穿着连帽衫的人 尾随他
attack him, steal his wallet.
袭击了他 偷走了他的钱包
Getz is trying to make this look like a bump-and-rob.
盖茨想让这次袭击看起来像随机抢劫
After we just brought him in?
就在我们把他带来警局后
I don't think this has anything to do with us.
我觉得这事和我们无关
He's trying to send Frank a message, about Aunt Kitty.
他只是想告诉弗兰克 关于凯蒂姑姑的事
Yeah, you mentioned that twice already.
好了 你已经说了两次了
The Captain already talked to me about it.
警监已经和我谈过了
You.
你
This is all your frickin' fault.
这他妈都是你的错
Ivy, let me explain... You got my dad beat up.
艾薇 请听我解释 是你害得我爸被打了
If anything happens to him, it's on you.
如果他有三长两短 都赖你
That's... that's enough. Fin, Fin.
好了 够了 芬恩 芬恩
Ivy, I'm Captain Benson.
艾薇 我是本森警监
All right? And I'm her boss.
知道了吗 我是她的上司
Ivy, why don't... why don't we take a walk, Okay?
艾薇 不如 我们出去走走 好吗
Milly, you okay?
米莉 你还好吗
I'll hang here with your sister, okay?
我陪你妹妹待在这里 好吗
My dad could've died,
我爸差点死了
because you sent in that lame-ass UC rookie.
就因为你搞进来个蹩脚的菜鸟卧底
Ivy, it's not on her.
艾薇 这不怪她
It's on Getz.
这是盖茨的错
He's not... who you think he is.
他并不是 你想的那样的
Granya said you'd try to get me to turn on him.
格兰雅就说你们会说服我背叛他
What? Here comes the:
怎么 你是不是会说
"He's a bad man, who took advantage of you" Speech?
「他是个坏人 他在占你便宜」一类的吗
Not just you.
不光是你
What about your 12-year-old sister?
你那12岁的妹妹呢
Nothing happened to her. Nope.
在她身上什么事都没发生 是没有
Not yet. She's fine.
还没发生 她很好
And if you'd kept out of this, my father would be too.
如果你们不瞎掺和 我父亲现在还好好的
I was so scared. My dad was just lying there.
我很害怕 我爸爸躺在那里一动不动
I thought he was going to die, so I called 911.
我以为他要死了 所以就报了警
Yeah, you did good, telling them that he was a cop.
你做得很好 告诉他们他是警♥察♥
It got everybody there real quick.
所有人很快就赶到了现场
Ivy and my mom say this is all my fault.
艾薇和我妈妈说这都是我的错
My dad would be fine if I hadn't said anything.
如果我什么都不说 我爸爸现在就不会出事
Your mom?
你妈妈
I'm not supposed to say, but...
我不应该说的 但是
Ivy's been telling her everything.
艾薇有什么事都和她说
They're not officially divorced,
他们还没有正式离婚
so even though Mom's the one in rehab,
即使妈妈现在还在戒毒所
she keeps pumping us for information
她还是不停的向我们了解情况
that makes Dad look bad.
想让我爸爸看起来不称职
And you're stuck in the middle.
而你现在被夹在中间
Back off! Get your hands off me!
走开 别碰我
Sir, stop, please... Get out of my way!
先生 请住手 别拦我
Wait here.
在这别动
Get out! Please take a seat.
出去 请坐下吧
The doctor says you need a CAT scan.
医生说你还需要做造影扫描
I'm fine!
我很好
Mr. Bucci, you need to calm down.
布奇先生 你需要冷静下来
Don't tell me to calm down.
别和我说冷静
You calm down. I got this.
你才要冷静 让我来
I got it. Just give us a minute.
让我来吧 给我们点时间
Take it easy, they're just trying to help.
放松 他们只是想帮忙
Oh, yeah, are they trying to help like SVU's trying to help? Yes.
是么 他们就像你们一样帮忙吗 是的
You should've told me about your UC screwing up.
你早应该告诉我 你们的卧底把事情搞砸了
My ex told me everything!
我前妻告诉了我所有事
She might've overstepped, but we've got to work this case
她可能有些越界 但是我们需要打入内部
from the inside out, all right? You know how that is.
处理这个案子 好吗 你知道流程的
Where's my gun? Frank...
我的枪呢 弗兰克
Where's my gun? Hey, hey, hey.
我的枪呢 等等 等等
Shh, you don't need that right now.
冷静 你现在不需要枪
Getz assaulted my daughter.
盖茨侵犯了我女儿
He tried to kill me! All right.
他还想杀死我 好吧
I should've handled this myself in the first place!
这事一开始就应该由我来处理
Okay, Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
It's all right.
没关系的
Ivy, Getz went after your father.
艾薇 盖茨是冲着你父亲来的
He has his sights set on your sister,
他们瞅准了你们姐妹俩
who is a child.
可你们还是孩子
He's not gonna stop.
他不会就此收手的
That's why you should just leave him alone.
所以你们应该离他远点
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表