You know what I'm noticing?
我知道我注意到什么了吗
Nick, you're getting really stressed out.
尼克 你真的非常紧张
Worried about keeping track of your lies?
担心不能自圆其说吗
No. No?
不是的 不是吗
I mean, yes.
我的意思是 是的
Yes. I-I mean, yes.
是的 我是说 是的
Yeah, I thought so.
是啊 我想也是
The victim remembers your boat, Anthony.
受害者记得你的船 安东尼
I don't know nothing about that.
我什么都不知道
Not according to the driver.
司机可不是这么说的
Look who else is here.
看看还有谁在这里
Your friend Julius.
是你的朋友朱利叶斯
He sold you out.
他把你供出来了
His lawyer's on his way here to cut him a deal.
他的律师正赶来为他谈协议
Look, I don't know what those guys are saying,
听着 我不知道那些人是怎么说的
but swear to God,
但我对上帝发誓
Julius called to borrow my boat.
朱利叶斯打电♥话♥要借我的船用
I figured he was hooking up with somebody.
我以为他勾搭上哪个妞了
If I'd known it was this...
如果我知道是这种事情
I got a daughter, I'm going through a divorce.
我有一个女儿 我正在和老婆闹离婚
I'm on the straightandnarrow, man. That's good.
我现在必须规规矩矩的 伙计 很好
The victim remembers a big, older man.
受害者记得一个高大 年长的男人
Now, that is you, right?
旁边是你 对吧
Tell us how to find this guy.
告诉我们怎么找到这个人
I don't remember his face.
我不记得他长什么样
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系的
But the other guys,
但其他几个人
the driver, the passenger,
那个司机 还有乘客
they're under arrest?
他们被捕了吗
Well, they're being interrogated now.
他们现在正在接受审讯
What are they saying?
他们是怎么说的
Well, they're lying, but...
他们在撒谎 但是
but we're gonna sort that out.
但是我们会调查清楚的
The older man.
那个年长的男人
I-I can't remember his face, but I can...
我记不清他的脸长什么样 但是我
I-I can remember him holding me down.
我能记得他压着我
Holding you down?
压着你吗
What did your body feel like?
你的身体是什么感觉
My arms were above my head.
我的胳膊举过头顶
He had me pinned down.
他把我压在下面
H-he had a... he had a tattoo on his arm.
他的 他的胳膊上有个纹身
It was a flag.
是一面旗子
Uh, the face was all black
脸是全黑的
with a white bandana around the eyes.
眼睛周围包着白色的头巾
That is very helpful.
这非常有帮助
Frank Corso?
弗兰克·科索
Yeah, what's this about?
是我 怎么了
Can you go ahead and step outside?
麻烦你出来一下
You may not want your wife to hear this.
你不会希望你老婆听见这些的
So? So you're under arrest.
什么事 你被逮捕了
I'll go, but don't cuff me in front of everybody.
我跟你们走 但别在大家面前铐我
Turn around.
转过身去
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be held against you
你所说的一切将会在法庭上
in a court of law.
作为呈堂供证
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
Can't afford one, one will be appointed to you.
如果你请不起 法庭将会为你指派一位
Yes.
是的
That's it, what is it?
就是这个 但这是什么啊
He was the one.
就是他
Did he admit it? Not yet.
他认罪了吗 还没有
And the others? They're...
那其他人呢 他们
they all have different stories.
他们都有自己不同的说法
Like what? I'm crazy and I wanted it?
比如什么 我疯了 是我想要这些吗
Raegan, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
雷根 别太逼自己了
You're not going to tell them
你没打算告诉他们
about me and my old boss, are you?
关于我和我以前老板的事吧
Raegan, if this goes to trial,
雷根 如果要庭审的话
then everything in your rape kit
所有关于你被强♥奸♥的事
goes to discovery.
都会被公开
They're going to get away with this.
那他们会成功脱罪的
Promise me, they won't.
答应我 别让他们逃了
I can't promise you that.
我没法向你保证
Captain.
警监
We got Corso's DNA on the rape kit,
科索的DNA和证据样本匹配
and DNA puts all four of them on the boat.
他的DNA能证实所有人都在船上
What's Corso saying?
科索说了什么
Nothing new. The girl was wild.
没什么新的 只说那女孩很狂
She couldn't get enough of him.
说她一直很想要
Of course.
当然会这么说
And what about Anthony?
那安东尼呢
Still claiming he was never there.
依然坚持说案发时不在现场
Also, his DNA is not in the rape kit.
还有 就是他的DNA与样本不匹配
Okay, and where are we with the driver and the passenger?
好吧 那司机和乘客他们都怎么说
Nowhere, they both lawyered up,
毫无进展 他们全都请了律师
and they're digging into Raegan's past.
并且他们还在挖雷根的过去
Liv, how do you think
丽芙 你觉得她
she's gonna hold up on the stand?
能否坚持在证人席上面对这些
I don't know.
我不知道
I wanted all four of these guys to go,
我也想要他们四个都认罪
but maybe we gotta cut one of them a deal.
但也许我们得和其中的一个谈协议
On a gang rape?
这可是轮♥奸♥案啊
Carisi, I can't tell Raegan that.
卡里西 我没法把这告诉雷根
As much as I hate to say it, I think Carisi's right.
尽管我不想承认 但我认为卡里西是正确的
It's better to get three than none.
能抓住三个总比没有强
Yeah, and Anthony Marino is in the middle
是啊 而且安东尼·马利诺现在
of a custody battle.
在打监护权的案子
He's got the most to lose.
他不能再失去更多了
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Marino.
马利诺先生
Are you ready to talk? I am.
你准备好招供了吗 准备好了
One word for you.
就一个词
Lawyer.
律师
We're listening, Counselor.
我们洗耳恭听 检察官
Your client took a call from one of the perps.
你当事人接到了其中一个嫌犯的电♥话♥
He then called Frank Corso, who met him at Clemente's.
然后就联♥系♥弗兰克·科索 在克莱门特餐吧见了面
His DNA is all over the crime scene.
他的DNA在犯罪现场到处都是
Ah, no.
错了
You mean all over his boat.
你是指在他的船上到处都是
Not the rape kit.
而不在强♥奸♥证据里
That's why we're sitting here.
这就是为什么我们现在坐在这里
You want him to cooperate, he walks.
你想要他的合作 就给他无罪释放
Not on this, he doesn't.
就这案子 不行
This girl remembers more every day,
这女孩每天都能记起来更多的事
and now she places him on the boat.
现在她认定了他也是在船上的一员
That girl's a bagful of crazy. Anthony.
那女孩就是个疯子 安东尼
How would you know that, Anthony?
你是怎么知道的 安东尼
Since you were... you were never on the boat.
既然你说 你从来没有在船上待过
Right?
对吧
All right, I was there.
行吧 我当时在那里
But the minute I saw how messed up she was, I left.
但当我看到她整个人一团糟 我就走了
I didn't want nothing to do with it.
我可不想和这事掺上什么关系
You just... you left?
你就这样 离开了吗
You didn't intervene? You didn't call the police?
你都没介入吗 你都没叫警♥察♥吗
Nothing? He's here now.
无动于衷吗 他现在不是来这里了吗
Good Samaritan.
乐于助人
You want him to testify against those other three goons,
你要是想要他指证另外三个呆子的话
he walks. Uhuh,
无罪释放 不行
he just placed himself on the boat.
他刚才承认了自己当晚就在船上
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表