He really heard it. Do you?
他真的听进去了 那你呢
You're not gonna kick him out, right?
你不会把他赶出去的 是吧
He can't stay at my house with my kids.
他不能跟我的孩子们住在一起
Oh, my God, what happened to Daddy?
我的上帝啊 我爸爸怎么了
Is he dead? No, honey.
他死了吗 没有 亲爱的
He pulled the IV out of his arm and just walked out.
他拔出了手臂上的静脉注射 然后就走了
Did he say anything?
他说了什么吗
I found this by his bed.
我在他床边找到这个
"Sorry I didn't say good-bye.
「对不起 没能说声再见
"They tried to talk me into some tests,
他们想说服我做一些测试
"Taking better care of myself.
好好照顾自己
"I love you both,
我爱你们
"But you know how the song goes.
但你们知道那首歌♥是怎么唱的
Papa was a rolling stone."
爸爸是浪子」
Hey. How'd it go?
情况怎么样
Kim was maybe the most clearheaded I've ever seen her.
现在的金姆可能是我见过的头脑最清醒的时候
She wants them to send her upstate,
她想让他们送她去州北
as soon as they can.
而且越快越好
I don't get it.
我不明白
Hadid could've kept her out of prison,
哈迪德本可以不让她进监狱的
at least through Harrington's trial.
至少在哈灵顿受审期间
My dad's OD scared the hell out of her.
我爸吸毒过量的事吓到她了
She told me
她告诉我
the only way she's ever gonna get clean
唯一保持戒瘾的方法
is to go back to prison.
就是回监狱
That's a lot.
路还很长
What about her son?
她儿子怎么办
My mom is moving here.
我妈要搬过来
She'll rent a place in Rockland.
她在洛克兰租了间房♥
She'll take Mason.
她来照顾梅森
So now she's back in your life too?
现在她也回到了你的生活中了吗
I came all the way to New York, partially to...
我大老远搬来纽约 部分原因是
Get away from them, and I'm fast,
离他们远点 而且我动身很快
but it turns out, no matter how fast you run,
可事实证明 不管你跑得有多快
you can't outrun your family.
你始终摆脱不了你的家人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表