but Luna specifically asked for me.
但是露娜特别提出要我过去
When did the assault happen?
性侵是什么时候发生的
The second night.
第二天晚上
Luna invited me to her private cabin.
露娜邀请我去她的私人木屋
I thought it was gonna be all the creatives,
我以为所有创意部的人都会在
but it turned out it was just me.
但是结果只有我一个
She offered me tequila.
她请我喝龙舌兰
You're probably thinking,
你们可能会想
"She's my boss. I should have said no."
「她是我的老板 我应该拒绝的」
We're not thinking that.
我们没这么想
Um, then she wanted me to try out a new product...
然后她想让我尝试一个新产品
a, um, Vi-Brildo?
是个 震动自♥慰♥棒
It's kind of a combination of a vibrator and a...
类似于综合了电动按♥摩♥棒♥和
Yeah, we get it.
好了 我们知道
She wanted me to...
她想让我
Use it on myself...
在她面前
In front of her.
用在自己身上
I didn't want to, so...
我不想要 所以
Uh, she said, "Okay, just try out our bondage tape."
她说「好吧 那再试试束缚带吧」
Once I was pleasure restrained,
当我被抑制高♥潮♥的时候
she forced me down
她强迫我躺下
and used the device on me...
把那个装置用在我身上
And, um, inside me.
然后 进入我的身体
Tisa Chee, she was in product testing.
蒂萨·陈 她在产品测试部门
New scents, toys... Vibrators.
新的香水 玩具 按♥摩♥棒♥
Well, hopefully not in the office.
希望不是在办公室里用
And how 'bout on a corporate retreat?
那在公♥司♥的度假村呢
You said new allegations have been raised.
你说提出了新的指控
Can we get to them? Yeah, Tisa Chee
我们能直接谈那个吗 好的 蒂萨·陈
is claiming that you bondage taped her
声称你在她身上用了束缚带
and then used the device on her against her will.
然后违背她的意志在她身上用了那个装置
Wait, what? That's insane.
等等 什么 这简直疯了
Now, but she did come
但是她确实去了
on the corporate retreat to Lake George?
乔治湖上的公♥司♥度假村吗
It was a team building event.
那是个团建活动
I think her whole group came.
我想她的整个小组都来了
Okay, were you ever alone with her?
好的 你和她独处过吗
It's possible.
有可能
What is she claiming exactly?
她到底指控的是什么
That Luna invited Tisa back to her cabin,
露娜邀请蒂萨去她的木屋
offered her tequila,
给了她龙舌兰
and then when she wouldn't test... the Vi-Brildo, is it?
然后当她不想测试 震动自♥慰♥棒 是这么叫吧
Bondage taped her to the bed and forced it on her.
用束缚带把她捆在床上 并强迫她用这个
Okay, this is ludicrous,
好了 这太荒谬了
because I never stepped foot in that cabin.
因为我从来没进去过那个木屋
I stayed in the main lodge in a suite with Sequoia.
我和西库雅一直在主卧套房♥里
What is this, open season on my client?
这是什么 对我的客户的猎杀吗
Anyone who wants to can make up a completely specious claim?
任何人都可以提出完全似是而非的主张吗
We do have an apology email,
我们找到了一封道歉信
that you wrote to Tisa.
你写给蒂萨的
This is your email account?
这是你的电子邮箱吗
I never wrote this.
我从未写过这个
And you didn't authorize these 11 payments?
那你也没有授权这十一张支票吗
Or this NDA?
或者保密协议
I've never seen this.
我从没见过这个
That's... That's not what your COO said.
你的运营总监可不是这么说的
Oh, Melanie?
是么 梅兰妮
Well, that's impossible.
这根本不可能
We need some time to go over these documents.
我们需要一些时间来查看这些文件
Yeah, you do.
是啊 确实需要
Luna is not the easiest,
露娜不是最明事理的
but I believe in what we've built,
但是我相信我们构建的体系
and I can't say anything that's gonna damage the IPO.
而且我不能说任何有可能危及公开募股的事
No, we're way past that now.
不 我们早就过了那个阶段了
You're looking at fraud, money laundering...
你有可能被指控欺诈 洗钱
I was only doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
Well, traditionally, not a great excuse for breaking the law.
众所周知 这不是个违法的好借口
Mr. Gupta,
古普塔先生
if you're aware of any criminal acts by your CEO,
如果你意识到你们的总裁有任何的犯罪行为
now's the time to reveal them.
现在就是揭露的好时机
An offshore LLC?
离岸公♥司♥吗
Well, I'd have to dig in a little.
这个 我得去调查一下
I'm sure it was for tax reasons.
我相信这是因为税务的原因
I spent five years
我处理了五年
in white collar crime, Ms. Franks.
白领犯罪 弗兰克斯女士
I see offshore LLCs, that's a red flag.
我把离岸公♥司♥ 当作危险信♥号♥♥
Yeah, most often for embezzlement,
是的 常见于侵吞公♥款♥
drug running, or money laundering,
毒品走私 或者是洗钱
so which are you involved with?
那么你参与的是哪种
None of them.
哪个都不是
I tried to tell Luna it would look bad.
我试着跟露娜说过 这不会好看的
She stopped listening to me.
她不再听我的了
We've known each other a long time.
我们之间认识很久了
Her star rising, the money, celebrity friends...
冉冉升起的新星 财源滚滚 名人朋友
She let it go to her head.
她脑子里全是这些了
My mother used to say,
我母亲过去常说
"You climb too fast, you end up gasping for air."
「你往上爬得太快 最后会喘不过气来」
You're arresting me? Are you serious?
你们要逮捕我 认真的吗
For what? Embezzlement.
罪名是什么 私吞公♥款♥
Money laundering,
洗钱
sexual assault.
性侵
I didn't do any of these things.
这几个我都没有做
Look, they're lying.
听着 他们在说谎
I don't know why they're lying, but they are lying,
我不知道为什么 但是他们在说谎
and you need to help me.
而你需要帮助我
I'm sorry. Call your lawyer
我很抱歉 联♥系♥你的律师
and have her meet you at Central Booking.
跟她说在中♥央♥拘留所见面
Luna, Luna, over here!
露娜 露娜 看这里
II can't. Keep your head down.
我不能 把头低下
Luna, did you do it? Are you guilty?
露娜 是你做的吗 你认罪吗
Betrayed all women, rapist! Hold her back.
背叛了所有女性 强♥奸♥犯 拦住她
Hold her back. Let us through.
拦住她 让我们过去
Ms. Prasada, how do you plead?
普拉♥萨♥达女士 你如何抗辩
Well, I didn't do any of this.
我什么都没做
Not guilty, Your Honor.
无罪 法官大人
People on bail?
检方保释要求
Remand.
羁押
The defendant has unlimited resources,
被告人有不计其数的资源
access to a private jet...
拥有私人飞机
She's not going anywhere.
她哪里都不会去
She wants to fight these ridiculous charges.
她想要对抗这些荒谬的指控
This court takes sexual assault very seriously.
本庭对性侵犯非常重视
So does my client.
我的当事人也一样
Bail is denied.
保释要求否决
Ms. Prasada is remanded pending trial.
普拉♥萨♥达女士羁押候审
You'll be fine. No, you...
你不会有事的 不 你们
You can't, uh, do this to me.
你们不能 这样对我
There has been a... It's okay.
你们犯了 没事的
There has been a horrible mistake.
你们犯了一个巨大的错误
No, I haven't done any of these things, get...
不 这些事我都没有做过
No, no, no, get your hands off of me.
不 不 不 拿开你的手
Get her out of my courtroom now.
立刻带她离开法庭
Get your hands off of me!
你们别碰我
Get her out of my courtroom.
把她带离法庭
This is not...
这不是
Oh, no, this is not justice. This is insanity!
不 这才不是正义 这简直荒唐至极
Let us through. Let us through.
让我们过去 让我们过去
Come on.
快走
When they turn, they turn.
当他们往上爬 不断爬
Also known as "The harder they fall."
众所周知「爬得越高 摔得越重」
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表