In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有风险精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Oh, I am so sorry!
非常对不起
I'm so sorry. Oh, no, no.
对不起 不 不
It's my fault. I was trying to look at a map.
是我不对 我刚在看地图
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm local. What are you looking for?
我是本地人 你在找什么
Oh, I, um, I...
我 我
I just lost my friends.
我只是跟朋友走丢了
They can't have gone far.
他们应该不会走远
Should we get into that pedicab and go look for them?
要不我们坐三轮车去找他们吧
It could be fun.
那会很好玩的
I'm Anais.
我是安娜伊斯
Um, I'm Meghan from Kansas.
我是梅根 堪萨斯人
Hello, ladies. Your chariot awaits.
你们好 女士们 座驾已备好
Okay.
好吧
This is so cool!
这太酷了
Uh, there's water back there if you're thirsty.
如果你们口渴了 车后面有水
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no, no. My phone is dead.
不 不 我手♥机♥没电了
I'm just a few blocks from here.
我住的地方离这只有几个街区
You could charge it at my place. No, no, no, no, no.
你可以去我那里充电 不 不 不 不用了
I don't want to put you out.
我不想给你添麻烦
Change of plans.
改变计划
We're going to the West Village.
我们现在去西村区
And one pill makes you small
#一颗能让你缩小的药片#
Depression and anxiety are an organic response...
失望和诅丧都是一种生理反应
To the stresses created by...
压力产生于
our corrupt and oppressive society.
我们那充满腐♥败♥且压抑的社会
And how does the psychiatric community respond?
那么精神病学家们怎么应对的呢
By numbing us,
通过麻痹我们
by treating the symptoms,
通过治疗表象
and ignoring the root causes of our alienation.
并忽视造成这些精神错乱的根本原因
None of us are free.
没人能幸免
We're all cogs in their machine.
我们都是这机器上的一部分
And if you go chasing rabbits
#如果你追赶着兔子#
And you know you're going to fall
#你也知道你将要掉进那个洞里#
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
#和他们讲讲是那个抽水烟的毛虫#
Has given you the call to... Call Alice
#给了你这个忠告 去呼叫爱丽丝吧#
When she was just small
#当她还是个孩子的时候#
Anais?
安娜伊斯
Anais!
安娜伊斯
I'm right here.
我在这呢
When the men on the chessboard
#当那些站在棋盘上的男人们#
Pay attention, Meghan.
集中注意力 梅根
Get up and tell you where to go
#站起来为你指引方向#
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
#而你恰好有些那神奇的蘑菇#
And your mind is moving low
#你的情绪开始低落起来#
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么这样做
You've spent your life as one of the walking dead.
你这一生作为行尸走肉苟活于世
Climb out of your grave. Find your true self.
爬出你的坟墓 寻找到真我
Live free.
自♥由♥生活
When logic and proportion
#当现实中的逻辑和比例#
Have fallen sloppy dead
#坠落而消失在这个童话世界中#
And the White Knight is talking backwards
#那位白色骑士反着说话#
And the Red Queen's off with her head
#红皇后下令砍下她的脑袋#
Remember what the doormouse said
#想一想那个看门鼠说了什么#
Feed your head
#你得先吃饱活命#
Feed your head
#你得先吃饱活命#
Help me!
救救我
Can you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你叫什么吗
Get the elves away from me, please.
让这些精灵走开 求求你
The elves? Elves? The machine elves!
精灵 什么精灵 那些机械精灵
They want to take me back there!
他们想把我抓回去
To where, honey?
抓到哪里 亲爱的
To their world.
抓到他们的世界
They told me, if I stay here, I'm digging my own grave.
他们告诉我 要是我待在这里 我就是自掘坟墓
Okay, you know what?
好吧 这样吧
These folks right here, they're good elves,
这几位 他们是好人
and they're gonna help take care of you, I promise.
他们会照顾好你的 我向你保证
You're gonna be okay, honey.
你会没事的 亲爱的
I need a tox screen and a psych eval.
给她做毒理测试和心理评估
She give you anything?
她说了什么吗
She kept going on about machine elves.
她一直在说机械精灵
She's tripping out. Yeah.
她神志不清 是啊
Drugs or a psychotic break or both.
嗑药或者精神分♥裂♥ 或两者都有
Sergeant, I may have something.
警司 我这里有所发现
On the way.
这就来
They tried to bury her alive. Or got her to do it.
他们打算活埋了她 或者让她自己动手
She mentioned digging her own grave.
她的确提到了自掘坟墓的事
What the hell did they do to this girl?
他们到底对这女孩做了什么
It's a common hallucination among users.
摄入者会普遍看到的幻觉
And a very powerful psychedelic.
也是一种超强的致幻剂
I-I haven't seen this in years.
我很多年没有见过这样的事件
She must've taken a massive dose
她一定吸入了超大的剂量
for her to still be feeling symptoms.
以至于她现在还能看到幻象
So do we know if she was assaulted?
我们能否确认她有没有被侵犯
She's got ligature marks, she may be concussed.
她身上有捆绑痕迹 可能还有脑震荡
She's not lucid enough to consent to a rape kit.
她还没清醒到能同意进行强♥奸♥检测
Okay, well, the chief just called twice.
好吧 局长已经打过两次电♥话♥
So I need to find out what we're looking at.
所以我必须知道我们的调查方向
How is she? Can we talk to her?
她怎么样了 我们能跟她谈谈吗
Uh, still having a lot of terror and anxiety.
她仍然处于极度恐惧和焦虑的状态
We gave her diazepam to calm her down,
我们给她打了镇定剂好让她冷静下来
and we had to restrain her.
并且我们不得不把她绑起来
We were afraid that she would hurt herself.
我们担心她会自残
Where am I? It's so light in here.
我在哪里 这里好亮
You're at Mercy Hospital in Manhattan.
你在曼哈顿的仁爱医院
New York? I'm still here?
纽约吗 我还在这里吗
Yeah.
是的
I want to go home.
我想回家
Can you tell us where your home is?
你可以告诉我们你家在哪里吗
190 Forest Avenue, Great Bend, Kansas.
堪萨斯州 大本德郡 森林大道190号♥
My name is Meghan Gale.
我叫梅根·盖尔
Kat, I got a name and address.
凯特 我拿到了名字和地址
I'm on it.
我来搞定
It was dark.
当时很黑
They held me down.
他们压着我
Let's get these off her.
给她去掉绑带吧
Okay.
好了
Meghan, tell me about "They."
梅根 跟我说说「他们」
The machine elves.
机械精灵
Before they came in, the room spun,
他们还没进屋前 屋子一直在旋转
and then flowers bursting.
然后那些花就炸开了
And all the eyes...
并且所有的眼睛
The elves had eyes?
精灵的眼睛吗
A hundred.
上百只眼睛
Purple and yellow faces.
紫黄相间的脸
Oh, and they crawled all over me,
天啊 他们趴在我身上
inside me.
进入我体内
Inside you how?
怎么进去的
Like they were having sex with me.
就好像他们在和我做♥爱♥
I tried to get away, to get to my friends.
我想要逃走 去找我的朋友
Thanks you, Mrs. Gale.
谢谢你 盖尔夫人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表