Travel and expenses were overly generous.
公旅费和开销都高过平常
Spa visits categorized as research.
去做疗养被标成了做研究
Then I dig deeper and, fast-forward...
然后我更快速 更深入地调查
She's embezzling on a major scale.
她在大肆贪污公♥款♥
But you didn't report that to the DA or the SEC?
但你没有向检察机关 证♥监♥会♥举报她吗
Or us...
或向我们提及
when we first talked to you?
在我们第一次和你谈话的时候
My client's only crime
我的当事人唯一的罪行
is putting his concern for his company
就是他把对公♥司♥的关心放在
over his concern for himself.
对自己的关心之上
If word gets out, this torpedoes the IPO,
如果消息走漏出去 会破坏公开募股
thousands of jobs gone, but Luna is
成千上万的人会丢掉工作 但是露娜
forcing my hand. One last chance...
逼我出手 最后一次机会
what happened when you walked into Luna's room?
你进入露娜的房♥间后发生了什么
I showed her my spreadsheets.
我给她看了电子表格
I told her she could reimburse the company,
我告诉她 她可以补偿公♥司♥的费用
and we could paper it over.
这事就算过去了
And how did she respond to that?
那她是怎么应对的
By seducing me.
引诱我
She takes off her clothes. She gets down on her knees.
她脱去衣服 跪了下来
And you went along with it.
你就顺水推舟了
We get the picture. Go on.
我们能想到 继续
She pulls me into that...
她把我拉进了那个
feng shui thing she calls a bed.
风水的东西 她说是床的地方
We're going at it, and, boom, her assistant,
我们正在做的时候 突然间 她的助手
Sequoia, walks in.
西库雅 走了进来
Luna pushes me off of her and cries rape.
露娜把我推开 并大叫强♥奸♥
So you're the victim here?
所以你才是受害者吗
Thank you.
谢谢理解
Yeah, me and the company too.
是的 我和我的公♥司♥
He raped me, and now he is
他强♥奸♥了我 现在他
just making stuff up, all right?
又编造一堆东西 好吗
It's pathological. Maybe it's neurological.
简直有毛病 可能是神经了
Maybe his frontal lobe is shot. I don't know.
也许他的脑子被枪打过 我不知道
Well, he claims that he has evidence.
是这样 他声称他有证据证明
Well, he can't, because there is none.
好吧 他不能 因为他在信口雌黄
I mean, We-B-Well is my child.
我是说 舒必美是我的孩子
It's my life.
是我的人生
I just don't even know where I end and it begins.
我只是不知道我到底做了做什么才会这样
Luna, I hear you,
露娜 我听明白了
but we are obligated, to investigate his charge.
但我们有义务去调查他的指控
Well, maybe that's a good thing,
好吧 这也许是件好事
because I did not do this,
因为我没有做过
and you will see that,
你到时会知道的
and in the meantime, you will arrest him.
与此同时 你得逮捕他
Well, not yet.
现在还不行
The DA thinks that if his defense
检察官认为 如果他的辩词
is your claiming rape,
是说你谎称被强♥奸♥
to cover up embezzlement, then...
是为了掩盖贪污的事实 那么
Then we have to hold off.
我们就得推迟逮捕
He's still working for me. I mean, I gotta go.
他还在为我工作 我的意思是 我要走了
I gotta fire him. No, no, no, no,
我要去开除他 不 不 不
you can't have any contact with Bobby.
你不能和波比有任何联络
Listen to me, you can't do anything
听我的 你不能做任何
to strengthen his hand.
让他有把柄的事
Bobby Frost gave you these?
波比·福斯特给了你那些
Yeah, he said, as chief tech officer,
是的 他说 做为首席技术官
you could shed light
你可以解释
on some of these IT expenses.
这些国际商务费用
Like this one here, yeah,
比如说这个 没错
for $800,000.
80万美元
That's your signature?
这是不是你的签名
I sign off on dozens of projects every month.
我每个月要签很多项目
So that's a yes?
所以承认了
Did you get any feedback about the work that was done?
已经做完的项目 你会收到什么反馈吗
I don't recall receiving any complaints.
我不记得收到过任何投诉
Yeah, you wouldn't have because...
是啊 你不记得是因为
the vendor doesn't exist.
这些供应商并不存在
It's a shell company,
这是一家空壳公♥司♥
and when we try to track the money down, it...
当我们想追踪资金流向的时候
disappears into a Caribbean LLC.
消失在一家加勒比公♥司♥
I'm not laundering money. Then who submitted the bill?
我没有洗钱 那是谁提交的账单
It was Luna Prasada.
是露娜·普拉♥萨♥达
Did she say what the work was for?
她说这是干什么的吗
Not specifically, no. You didn't ask?
没详细说 没有 你没问吗
You usually sign six-figure checks
你就在不知道是干什么的情况下
without knowing what they're for?
随便签了六位数的支票吗
She made it clear that wasn't my concern.
她说得很清楚那不是我该关心的
Look, she's starting a charitable foundation.
听着 她正在准备建立一个慈善基金会
She mentioned needing to move money around for tax reasons.
她说过因为税收原因要转移一笔钱
She swore it was all legal. And you just went along?
她发誓是合法的 你就任由其发生了
She's the boss.
她是老板
The tech officer before me?
在我之前的那位前任技术总监
She fired him because she didn't like
她因为不喜欢他的气场
the color of his aura.
就开除了他
So Vinay said that she was diverting
所以维奈说她把技术预算
our tech budget to fund the foundation?
转去投资基金会了吗
My God.
上帝啊
There's no saying no to Luna.
你没法拒绝露娜
But you're the chief operating officer.
但是你是运营总监啊
It's your job to keep her in line, right?
你的职责就是管着她 不是吗
She's the majority shareholder of her own company.
她是她自己公♥司♥的大股东
The board is all of her rich girlfriends.
整个董事会全都是她的富闺蜜
It's Luna's world.
这是露娜的世界
None of us would be here without her.
没有她就没有我们的现在
Is it possible that she was using
她有没有可能把基金会
the foundation as a personal account?
当作自己的私人账户吗
How do you mean?
你什么意思
There are wire transfers to offshore LLCs.
有几笔给离岸有限公♥司♥的汇款记录
There's payments to shell companies.
还有给空壳公♥司♥的付款记录
Eleven checks made out to cash, $9,000 each,
十一张支票被兑现了 每张9000美元
deposited by a Tisa Chee.
签收人叫蒂萨·陈
Tisa, she worked in creative.
蒂萨 她曾在创意部工作
I didn't know these were for her,
我不知道这些支票是给她的
but Luna did ask me to approve these payments.
但是露娜确实要求我同意这些拨款
Did she tell you what they were for?
她告诉你这些支票是做什么的吗
Consulting fees.
顾问费
We need to get in touch with Ms. Chee.
我们需要和陈女士取得联♥系♥
I left We-B-Well a few months ago.
我几个月前离开了舒必美
But you're still consulting there, right?
但你依然在那里当顾问 对吗
No... I mean, yes.
不 我是说 是吧
Which is it?
到底是哪个
We're following up on some fees you were paid...
我们在追踪一些给你的报酬
11 checks written out to cash for $9,000.
十一张价值9000美元的支票被兑换
Multiple checks all just under the IRS reporting limit...
多张支票都恰好低于国税局的汇报限额
that's called structuring.
那叫障眼法
I signed an NDA.
我签了保密协议
I can't talk about Luna or the company.
我不能谈论露娜或者她的公♥司♥
Tisa, you're looking at serious charges here.
蒂萨 你可能会被指控严重的罪行
An NDA isn't going to protect you.
保密协议没办法保护你
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么都没做错
Then you need to tell us
那你就要告诉我们
what those payments were really for.
这些钱到底是用来干什么的
To keep me quiet.
让我闭嘴的
About what?
关于什么
About Luna stealing from the company?
关于露娜挪用公♥司♥资金的事吗
What? No.
什么 不是的
She sexually assaulted me.
她性侵了我
We were at a retreat on Lake George.
我们当时在乔治湖上的一个度假村
They don't usually invite my level,
他们通常不会邀请我这个级别的员工
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表