In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City,
在纽约市
the dedicated detectives
有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Thank you so much for seeing me after hours.
非常感谢你能在下班之后见我
I'm glad you could make the time.
我很高兴你能抽出时间来
Well, the new Deputy Chief made it very clear
新上任的部门局长说得很清楚
that this was mandatory.
这是强制性的会面
So, thank you. Mmhmm.
所以 谢谢 不客气
So, um, I have been investigating
这样 我调查性侵案件
sexual assault for 20 years,
已经有二十年了
and I'm pretty familiar with...
我非常熟悉这个
with trauma-based interviewing.
基于创伤的访谈
Of course.
那是当然
So you know,
所以你知道
this part of the training is role-playing.
这部分的培训内容是角色扮演
Can you think of a trauma in your life?
你能想起你人生中的某个创伤吗
A trauma.
某个创伤
Something that you may have thought about a lot already.
某件你已经回想过很多遍的事情
Uh, okay. Uh, yes, um...
好吧 是的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Olivia, tell me what brought you here.
奥莉维亚 告诉我你为何来这里
Help me understand what happened to you.
帮助我理解你到底怎么了
Whatever comes to mind.
无论你想到了什么
What you saw,
你看见了什么
what you heard, if anything.
你听到了什么 任何都行
I remember I came to.
我记得我醒过来
And...
然后
he was still in my apartment, and...
感觉他仍然在我的公♥寓♥里 还有
I just, uh...
我只是
just remember his breathing.
只是记起了他的呼吸声
Olivia...
奥莉维亚
you ask victims
你经常
when they're at their most vulnerable
在受害者最脆弱的时候
to go back to a place they'd rather not go.
要求他们回到一个他们不愿去的地方
Okay.
好吧
I felt, uh...
我感觉
I felt him pulling the...
我能感觉到他把
Duct tape...
胶带
Off my mouth, and it was burning.
从我嘴上撕下 那种灼烧感
Stinging.
刺痛感
I felt his...
我感觉
I felt him breathing in my ear.
我能感觉到他在我耳边呼吸
And the whole time, I just kept thinking...
在整个过程中 我一直在想
I'm a cop.
我是名警♥察♥
How could I have...
我怎么会
How could I have let my guard down?
我当时怎么会放松警惕呢
Water?
喝水吗
Sure, yes. Thank you.
当然 好的 谢谢
To a night out with my two best persons.
敬和我最好的两个朋友出来夜游
Love you both so much.
我太爱你们俩了
Where's your ring, Raegan?
你的戒指呢 雷根
I didn't want to lose it.
我只是不想弄丢它
Nothing to do with Richard working
所以和理查德要在周末
a double shift this weekend?
连值两班没关系吗
Oh, I don't know what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你说的是谁
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 是吧
Of course, I am. I love Richard.
当然是玩笑啦 我爱理查德
And I love, love, love...
而且我也爱着 爱着 爱着
no, adore you guys.
不 是宠爱你们俩
Dude, come on, like...
伙计 快点啊
He gave me something to drink.
他给了我一些喝的
It wasn't water.
不是水
It was vodka.
是伏特加
That he...
然后他
He forced down my throat.
他把酒强灌进我的喉咙里
Can you tell me what you felt?
能告诉我是什么感觉吗
I felt his hand...
我感到他的手
Gripping my face.
抓着我的脸
Hard.
狠狠地抓着
And then he put the...
然后他把
tape back on.
胶带重新封上
And then he kissed me.
接着他亲了我
And I couldn't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
And I was so scared.
我当时害怕极了
And I knew...
我知道
And I knew that I was gonna die.
我知道自己命不久矣
My car's one minute away.
我的车还有一分钟就到
You sure you guys don't want to hit a club?
你们真的不想再去一家俱乐部吗
I have coke.
我有可♥卡♥因♥哦
Put that away. Jesus, Raegan.
快把这东西拿开 天呐 雷根
Pussies. Both of you.
胆小鬼 你们俩都是
There he is.
他到了
Nick. Kind of cute.
尼克 有点可爱
Are you sure you're okay, Raegan?
你确定你没事吧 雷根
I am great.
我很好
Love you bores both to death.
爱你们俩都爱到烦死了
You're Nick? Yeah.
你是尼克吗 是啊
I'm Raegan.
我是雷根
The world stares while I swallow the fear
#全世界都看我如何♥平♥息内心的恐惧#
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
#但我此时却只想喝一杯冰啤酒#
So cool in lying and I tried tried
#镇定回神 然后再努力#
But we try too hard
#但我们再怎么努力#
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I'm Julius. I'm your rideshare.
我叫朱利叶斯 跟你拼车的
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Hey, you're pretty.
你很漂亮
Wow. Shakespeare's got nothing on you.
天啊 连莎士比亚都不及你啊
Okay.
好吧
Out of my league. Got it.
高攀不起 明白了
What are you, afraid of me?
怎么了 害怕我了吗
You okay? Seem pretty wasted.
你还好吧 看上去醉得不轻
Hey, uh, she gets dropped off first, right?
对了 她是先于我下车 是吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
Pretty, pretty please
#女孩啊 女孩 请听我说#
Don't you ever, ever feel
#难道你就从来不曾觉得#
Like you're less than
#不觉得自己已经#
Less than perfect
#已经足够完美了吗#
Pretty, pretty please
#女孩啊 女孩 请听我说#
If you ever, ever feel
#如果你始终都觉得#
Like your nothing
#觉得自己一无是处#
You are perfect to me, yeah
#但在我眼里你却是完美的#
Youre perfect, you're perfect to me
#你是完美的 在我眼里是最完美的#
Pretty, pretty please
#女孩啊 女孩 请听我说#
If you ever, ever feel
#如果你始终都觉得#
Like your nothing
#觉得自己一无是处#
You are perfect to me
#但在我眼里你就是最完美的#
Morning, Lieutenant. I mean Captain.
早上好啊 警督 我是说警监
Should we throw you a party?
我们要为你办派对吗
Please don't. And by the way,
算了吧 顺便说一句
if you guys really want to make me happy,
如果你们真的想让我开心
sign up for your trauma-informed interview training.
报名参加创伤知情访谈培训
It's actually quite helpful.
其实还挺有帮助的
What is this, a new Chief mandate?
这是什么 新任局长的强制命令吗
It is, and he wants us to be better at our jobs, Fin, don't you?
是的 他希望我们在工作上做得更好 芬恩 难道你不想吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表