In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
专门负责调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
So are you ready to teach me some of those dance moves?
那你准备教我这些舞步吗
Yeah.
是的
Can we get ice cream? We're right by the cart.
我们能买♥♥冰淇淋吗 手推车就在那里
Before dinner? I won't have dessert after.
在晚饭之前吃吗 饭后我就不吃甜点了
Olivia!
奥莉维亚
Simon.
西蒙
Hello, I'm Simon. Hi, I'm Noah.
你好 我是西蒙 你好 我是诺亚
Yeah, go ahead. Go pick a flavor, run along.
好吧 去吧 选个口味 快去吧
Who's Noah?
诺亚是谁
Uh, Noah is my son.
诺亚是我儿子
I have a nephew and you didn't tell me?
我有侄子了 而你却不告诉我
Well, that's on me.
这也不怪你
I haven't exactly been in touch.
是我没有保持联♥系♥
Simon, what are you doing here?
西蒙 你怎么会在这里
I moved back to Jersey a few years ago,
几年前我搬回了新泽西
working at the Carpet King.
现在在地毯大王工作
How is your family, your... your children?
你的家人怎么样了 孩子呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Tracy took the kids, so I haven't seen her or them
从我上次见到你之后 翠茜带走了孩子们
since I last saw you.
我就再也没见过他们
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought about asking you to help me track them down...
我本来想请你帮忙去找他们的
but I always end up making more trouble for you.
但是我不想再给你添麻烦了
Look, Olivia, I just...
听着 奥莉维亚 我只是
I just want to make it up to you.
我只是想要弥补你
Maybe I can... I can take you and Noah out to lunch?
也许我可以请你和诺亚吃午饭
Simon, I don't think that's such a good...
西蒙 我不认为这是个好
Just don't... don't say no.
请不要拒绝
All right, look, I've been clean five years.
听我说 这五年以来我已经戒瘾了
Look at this.
看在这个份上
All right? You're my only family.
好吗 你是我唯一的亲人
I wanna get to know my nephew.
我想好好了解一下我的侄子
Come on. Wednesday, lunch.
来吧 周三我们一起吃午饭
It's my day off. You pick the place, the time.
那天我休息 你来定时间和地方
I can be anywhere.
我怎么样都行
Eight Bronx Science grads have won Nobel Prizes.
八位布朗克斯大学的科学毕业生获得了诺贝尔奖
I'm gonna be the ninth.
我将成为第九个获奖者
Good for you, Lupe.
真有你的 卢佩
That's a lucky ice cream.
那是个幸运的冰淇凌
Dream on.
别做梦了
She's hard, but smart's hot, too.
她很强悍 但聪明又吸引人
No!
不要
Well, the word is definitely on the street.
流言已经在街上传开了
Hey, move aside, folks, please.
好了 请让一下 各位 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Five-oh, always five-oh minutes late.
你们警♥察♥总是后知后觉
No city cameras to protect our girls,
政♥府♥设了这么多监控 不但保护不了这里的女孩
but plenty for mug shots of our boys.
反而把我们这的男孩当作嫌疑犯大量拍照
We're SVU, ma'am, not the Warrant Squad.
我们是特害组 女士 不是搜查队
Lupe Perez, 14, assaulted in the stairwell.
卢佩·佩雷兹 14岁 在楼梯间被人袭击
She's still in shock,
她还没有冷静下来
but she didn't want to leave her little sister upstairs alone,
但是她不想留她妹妹单独待在楼上
so I put a uni with her.
所以我派了名巡警陪她
You got here fast. To train.
你来的挺快 坐轨交
Faster than lights and sirens every time.
每次都比坐警车快
CSU is on the way.
现场组已经在路上了
And the girl's parents?
女孩的父母呢
Her mom works the night shift,
她妈妈在第125大街上的
at the Double Dutch Donuts on 125th.
双层荷兰甜甜圈店里上夜班
Cameras?
监控呢
Busted, like the elevator. Like always.
坏了 跟电梯里的一样 总是这样
Wait a minute, you're a former projects kid?
等一下 你以前是廉租♥房♥♥孩子吗
Gowanus.
戈瓦努斯之家
And no such thing as a former projects kid.
也没有前廉租♥房♥♥孩子这样的称呼
Okay.
好吧
Is the girl comfortable with you?
那女孩跟你相处得好吗
Why don't you ride with her to CAC?
不如你带她去儿童保护中心吧
The doctor was nice, but the exam hurt.
医生人很好 但检测太折磨人
Lo siento.
抱歉
Teenage girl assaulted in the projects?
未成年少女在廉租♥房♥♥大楼里遭袭吗
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
Fin's still canvassing, but there's nothing on the rape kit,
芬恩还在排查 但是强♥奸♥检测没什么发现
no semen or hairs.
没有精♥液♥或者头发
So we're looking at a pro.
所以这家伙是老手
But we really want to catch this guy.
但是我们很想抓到这个人
You're letting Kat take the lead?
这案件你让凯特负责吗
We're giving her a shot. She was first on scene,
让她试试 她是第一个到现场的人
she rode with her, and she took the disclosure...
还送那女孩过来 她也接受公开的
And I'm right here if she needs me.
如果她需要帮忙的话 我也在这
Kat doesn't miss a trick.
凯特不会遗漏蛛丝马迹
Somebody must've stolen her lunch money once.
以前一定有人偷过她的午餐钱
Or tried to.
或者没偷成
I tried to scratch him for DNA,
我试着抓他来得到DNA
but he choked me with my headphone cord.
但是他用耳机线勒着我的脖子
Did you see his hands?
你看到他的手了吗
Big, white maybe.
手很大 可能是白人
Or Hispanic.
也可能是西裔
They smelled bad.
他的手味道很重
What kind of smells?
哪种味道
Like a woody smell.
像是木头的味道
Good, like, like a park?
很好 像公园那种吗
No, pencil sharpener smell.
不是 是削笔刀的味道
Good, Lupe. Did you hear his voice?
很好 卢佩 你听到了他的声音吗
He said...
他说
"Okay, chiquita,
「好了 小宝贝
do it nice for Papi."
好好服侍爸爸」
My real papi died.
我爸爸已经去世了
I'm so sorry, Lupe.
我很抱歉 卢佩
You were saying that he...
你刚才说到他
He said if I didn't...
他说如果我不从
You know...
你知道的
he would go upstairs
他会上楼
to my little sister Gizelle.
去找我妹妹吉赛尔
So the rapist knew Lupe; they knew her family.
所以这个强♥奸♥犯认识卢佩 对她家庭了如指掌
It's why he didn't let her get a look at him.
这就是为什么他不让卢佩看到他
He pulled down my pants...
他脱了我的裤子
Please, I don't want anyone to know that.
求你了 我不想让别人知道这件事
Hey... you don't have to worry about that.
听着 你不用担心这个
Okay?
好吗
Lupe's mom is here.
卢佩的妈妈来了
I was working, um...
我在工作
so I work extra...
所以我要加班
if I had been there...
如果我当时能陪她
You were working for your family.
你是在为你的家人打拼
Listen to me, this is not your fault.
听我说 这不是你的错
Ms. Perez, we think whoever did this to Lupe... Knew her.
佩雷兹女士 无论是谁干的 那人认识卢佩
So can you think of anyone...
所以你能想到有谁
a neighbor, a teacher that maybe pays too much attention?
比如邻居 或者过于关心的老师
No... um... Lupe's always in the library
没有 卢佩总是待在图书馆
or at the school lab, or...
或者学校实验室 或者
babysitting her little sister.
照顾她的小妹妹
Please, I need to see Lupe.
拜托了 我要见卢佩
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表