But if you're gonna heal,
但如果你能治愈
you gotta love something
我会爱上一些
about where you came from.
关于你原生家庭的事
Your father can see you now.
可以去看你们的父亲了
Daddy.
爸爸
Oh... my girls.
我的女儿们
My beautiful girls.
我漂亮的女儿们
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
I'm fine.
我没事
I knew I shouldn't have had that meatball sub.
我知道我不应该吃那个肉丸子三明治
I'm sure. Rick.
当然了 瑞克
You remember Dr. Benton.
还记得本顿医生吗
Of course.
当然
You look fantastic. So do you.
你看上去很棒 你也是
That is too sweet.
你嘴真甜
I was a runway model for a while.
我做过一阵子时装模特
Uh, where do you fellas hail from?
你们是哪里人啊
So, have you thought anymore
那么 你有没有考虑过
about that retreat in St. John?
圣约翰岛的旅程
You know, Doctor, I gotta tell you,
要知道 医生 我得告诉你
I'm not really interested in retreats
我对这个旅行或者让我的医生们上♥床♥
or in having my doctors get laid.
真的不感兴趣
Excuse me?
什么意思
I have financing,
我有资金
to open ten pain management clinics, in the tri-state.
在三州交汇区 开十家疼痛管理诊所
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
The volume that I'm talking about is significant.
我们讨论的资金数量是庞大的
You and I both know that these drugs are interchangeable.
你和我都知道这些药是可以替换的
So if you want my business,
所以 如果你要和我做生意
I'm gonna need a little more than mai tais and,
我需要的可不只是鸡尾酒以及
pharma-whores.
制药公♥司♥妓♥女♥
That can be arranged.
这个可以安排
What are we talking? Stock options, bonuses?
我们在谈什么呢 股票期权 还是分红
Ah, you're a good listener.
你是个不错的倾听者
When I like what I'm hearing.
当我喜欢我所听到的
Of course, I'll have to run it up the ladder.
当然 我得会一会高层
How high?
有多高
You think you could introduce me to Mr. Harrington?
你觉得你能介绍我认识哈林顿先生吗
Truth is,
事实上
I barely know the guy.
我和这个人不怎么熟
Isn't that him?
那不是他么
Yes, it is.
是的 是他
Really appreciate it. Good to see you.
非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you for coming.
感谢你的出席
Trey.
特雷
I'm sorry. So good to see you.
失陪了 很高兴见到你
Vanessa.
瓦妮莎
I'm so glad you came!
你能来我真是太高兴了
So am I.
我也是
Uh, there's something you need to know.
有些事你必须知道
That woman, she's undercover NYPD.
那个女人 是纽约警局的卧底
And, uh, so is she.
还有 她也是
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Mm. Come on.
好的 过来吧
Did Hadid tell you she was coming?
哈迪德和你说了她要来吗
She did not.
她没有
She's probably giving us up right now.
这会儿估计已经出♥卖♥♥♥我们了
I'm calling Carisi.
我打给卡里西
What's happening here?
到底发生什么了
SVU caught a doctor with his pants down,
特害组在套房♥里抓到了个没穿裤子的医生
with a UC and one of your sales reps in the suite.
他当时和一个卧底还有你的销♥售♥代表在一起
And what do they think, that's our policy?
难道他们认为那是我们的销♥售♥策略吗
That's ridiculous.
太扯了
Not according to the sales rep.
那个销♥售♥代表可不是这么说的
You arrested her, she was looking to deal.
你们抓了她 她想要寻求辩诉交易
You should have called me.
你应该联♥系♥我的
I assured them,
我向他们担♥保♥
there's no way this was coming from your office,
那和你的办公室一点关系都没有
but she's a former adult film actress
但她之前是个成人片演员
with very little experience in pharmaceuticals.
在制药方面几乎没有经验
The optics of... It's a business, Vanessa.
显而易见的是 这是生意 瓦妮莎
If a sales rep wants to trade favors,
如果销♥售♥代表想要换取利益
how can we police that?
我们怎么可能管得住她们
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
I've kept them from taking it to the DEA.
我没把她们交给缉毒署
Thanks.
谢谢
They're already up in our grill.
她们已是待宰羔羊
All this outrage and scapegoating.
这一切真是骇人听闻 都是栽赃
But the drugs are addictive.
但这些药都是易上瘾的
Of course they're addictive, to the addict.
对于瘾君子来说 当然容易上瘾
Trey...
特雷
I'm talking to you as a friend now.
我以朋友的身份和你说
What if you were talking to me as a friend and a consigliere?
如果你是以朋友兼顾问的身份跟我说话呢
I'm with the DA's office.
我在地检署工作
Mm, for now... but, bluntly,
暂时是 但是 直说吧
I'll be looking for a new house counsel.
我正要找个新的家庭法律顾问
Look, until I can lure you over here,
听着 在我把你请过来前
maybe you could, uh, keep tabs on this case.
也许你可以 多多关照这件案子
What's your worst fear here?
你最害怕的事是什么
How much exposure do you have?
你到底向外披露了多少
Look...
听着
Did we downplay the addictive qualities of these drugs?
我们是否淡化了这些药物的成瘾性
Did we push them harder than we should have?
我们是不是推销得太过激进
It's a corporation.
这是家公♥司♥
We were trying to get as large a market share as we could.
我们正努力争取尽可能大的市场份额
But if someone's looking to take us down...
但如果有人想把我们拉下马
So, what can I do for you now?
那么 我现在能为你做些什么呢
It would mean a lot to my family,
这将对我的家族意义重大
and to me,
对我也是
if you could report back
如果你能报告
on where this investigation is going.
案件调查的进展
I can see a bright future for us.
我能看到我们之间光明的未来
Professionally, politically,
无论是在专业上 政♥治♥上
and personally.
还是个人生活
I always felt we ended things prematurely.
我总觉得我们之前的分手过于草率
Your father wasn't gonna let a Hadid
你父亲是不会让一个姓哈迪德的
marry a Harrington.
嫁进哈林顿家的
There's enough there for now.
暂时就听这些了
You make a good undercover, Ms. Hadid.
卧底的活干得不错 哈迪德女士
I leveraged a personal relationship.
我利用了私人关系
I'm not proud of that.
我并不以此为荣
Why wouldn't you give us a heads-up?
你为什么不提前给我们打声招呼
I had to hear for myself.
我必须亲耳所闻
If this didn't pan out,
如果这事没成
you never would've known.
你们也永远不会知道
I wish I was happier about this.
我真希望我能对此更开心
I'm prepped and ready.
我已经准备好了
So you're good with me handling the arraignment?
所以对于由我来处理传讯 你没意见吧
I have to be. I'm a witness in this case.
我别无选择 我是本案的证人
I can't prosecute.
我不能当起诉人
You just blew up your future, you know that?
你毁了你的未来 知道吗
If you did this to set up
如果你这么做是为了
a run for higher office, forget it.
竞选更高职位 别想了
There's a price for betrayal.
背叛是要付出代价的
I'd focus on your arraignment, Trey.
我会关注你的传讯 特雷
And one more thing, Nessa?
还有一件事 娜萨
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心
Hey, he say anything useful?
他说了什么有用的话吗
Nothing anyone else needs to hear.
他说的话没人想听
I think that was a wake-up call to Dad.
我认为那是给爸爸敲响的警钟
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表