That would make sense, right?
这根本说不通 是不是
And then it didn't hit until I was...
之后又模糊了 直到我
In court.
到了法庭上
That...
那个
Luke had raped me.
卢克强♥奸♥了我
And what made it click?
是怎么恍然大悟的
My clothes felt wrong, and I'm sore.
我的衣服不太对劲 觉得酸疼
I just know. I know I was raped.
我就是知道 我知道我被强♥奸♥了
We need to contact Luke.
我们得联♥系♥上卢克
Do you have his number?
你有他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
No.
没有
But...
但是
I can show you the message he sent me this morning.
我可以给你们看他今早发给我的信息
Oh, what the hell?
怎么回事
What did he say? He's gone.
他说什么了 他不见了
He said he had a great time, asked if I got home okay.
他说他过得很愉快 问我有没有顺利到家
I messaged back, "What did you do to me?"
我回信息问「你对我做了什么」
And he deleted your match? He ghosted you.
他删了和你的配对吗 他拉黑了你
So you can't find him?
所以你们找不到他了吗
Well, we can contact the dating app, but...
我们可以联♥系♥约会软件公♥司♥ 但是
Right now, Jill,
现在 吉尔
we need to get you to the hospital,
我们得送你去医院
to do a tox screen.
做个毒理检测
You can find out if I was drugged?
你们能查出来我被下了什么药吗
The clock is ticking, but there's a good chance.
时间不等人 但现在还是很有机会的
They test for over 300 drugs.
他们会测试超过三百种药物
Kat's not getting anywhere with TrueHeart.
凯特在真爱网上一无所获
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
是啊 不奇怪
The DMV is more user-friendly than these dating apps.
车管所都比这些约会应用好用
Hmm, there's Howlers.
这里有狂啸者
Hey, bud?
伙计
These things, what... What's in 'em?
这酒 是什么配方
Uh, it's white rum, palm sugar,
白朗姆酒 椰糖
muddled pandan leaves, and coconut cream.
碎香兰叶 还有椰子奶油
Two? That's not why we're here.
来两杯吗 我们不是来喝酒的
NYPD. You see her in here last night?
纽约警♥察♥ 昨晚上她来这里了吗
It was pretty busy, but maybe, yeah.
生意很忙 但是或许吧 来了
Was she with anyone?
她有和谁在一起吗
Some guy. Dark hair.
有个男的 深发
He have a credit card by any chance?
他有没有用信♥用♥卡♥
Um, uh, no. Cash.
不 用的现金
He counted out loud as he put it down.
他放下时大声地数了数钱
I wish I could help you.
真希望能帮上忙
Actually, you can.
实际上 你可以的
We need to see the footage from your security cameras.
我们需要看看你们这的监控录像
Not mine. I'm freelance.
我管不了 我是个临时工
Okay, find a manager. We'll wait.
好吧 找经理来 我们等着
Where are we on Jill's timeline?
吉尔的行动轨迹查的怎么样了
Security cams put her and Luke
监控录像显示她和卢克
at the bar from 8:00 to 8:50.
8点至8点50分在酒吧
And you watched all 50 minutes?
整整五十分钟你们都看了吗
Yeah. Two drinks each.
是的 各喝了两杯酒
From this angle, he doesn't seem to spike her glass.
从这个角度看 他似乎没有碰到她的酒杯
Maybe they were just strong drinks.
或许就是酒本身有问题
Keep going.
继续放
Fast forward.
快进
They walk out.
他们离开酒吧
She doesn't seem incapacitated.
看上去她还是有行为能力的
She's not visibly drunk,
目测没有喝醉
but she doesn't remember leaving the bar.
但是她不记得离开酒吧了
It's textbook drug-facilitated rape.
这是教科书式的药物促进强♥奸♥
So we pulled street cam footage
我们又把街上的摄像头调了出来
to follow their route after the bar.
追寻他们离开酒吧后的路径
At 9:00 p.m. They head south
晚上九点 他们沿着西百老汇大道
on West Broadway where we lose them.
向南边走 然后就消失了
She's still walking normally.
她步行的样子很正常
You pick them up later that night?
有晚些时候的录像吗
An hour goes by,
一个小时过后
and he walks her out to her truck
他送她走到餐车那儿
on the corner of North Moore.
北摩尔大街的转角处
Kisses her good night.
跟她吻别
She's standing, but not responsive.
她人是站着的 却毫无反应
All right, and when was the crash?
好吧 撞车发生在什么时间
Ten minutes later.
十分钟后
So he either drugged her in the bar,
他要么在酒吧里就下了药
or in the hour with no video.
要么就是在没被摄像头拍到的一个小时内
Well, we know what blocks they're on and when,
我们已知他们的行进路线和时间
so, somebody saw them.
所以 肯定有目击者
You ever seen this guy?
你见过这个人吗
Yeah, I'm always telling him
见过 我一直跟他说
to keep his dog off my planters.
让他的狗远离我的花盆
Even brings his mutt into that bodega over there.
他甚至把狗带去过那边的杂货店
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Two beers almost every night.
几乎每晚都是两瓶啤酒
Does he pay by credit card?
他用信♥用♥卡♥支付吗
Cash, counts it out.
现金 并且大声数钱
But I know where he lives.
但我知道他家在哪里
When it rains, he orders in.
下雨天的时候 他会点外卖♥♥
Two beers? And a pizza.
两瓶啤酒吗 还有一份披萨
Yeah?
谁啊
Pizza, pizza, pizza, baby.
披萨 披萨 披萨 来了
I didn't order a pizza.
我没有叫披萨
Luke Mitchell.
卢克·米切尔
We need to talk to you. Uh, yeah.
我们要跟你谈谈 好吧
Yeah, uh, really?
好的 真的吗
My place is a little messy right now.
我家现在有点乱
Nothing we haven't seen before.
我们什么没见过
Jill? Geez.
吉尔 天啊
I thought that we hit it off at the bar.
我感觉我们在酒吧里很谈得来
You know she drives a cupcake truck?
你知道她开的是辆蛋糕餐车吗
Yeah. So what happened?
知道 那发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Oh, like after?
是过后吗
Um, well, uh,
我想想
I asked her to come back here, uh...
我邀请她来我这里
I guess this is okay. She already spoke to you.
我想是可以说的吧 她已经跟你们聊过了
Um, we had sex.
我们发生了关系
Whose idea was that?
是谁的主意
Both of ours.
我们俩的
I-I asked.
我问过的
I always ask these days.
当下这种时候 我总是会问的
You know, afterwards I even walked her to her truck.
要知道 过后我甚至把她送到餐车那里
We know, we checked the security cameras.
我们知道 我们查过监控录像
Oh, okay.
好吧
It's a little bit of a police state
我们生活的时代
that we live in these days.
有点儿被警♥察♥控制了啊
That's... that's a good thing, right?
那个 这是件好事 对吧
Um, yeah, anyway, you know, I did...
好吧 不管怎么说 你知道的
I made sure she got to her truck all right.
我是确保她回到餐车时毫发无损
So you're a gentleman? Yeah.
所以你是位绅士 是的
And I messaged her the next day.
我第二天给她发消息
Told her what a great time I had.
告诉她我们度过了愉快的时光
Did she say she had a great time too?
她有没有说她也很愉快呢
Well, now that you mention it,
既然你们提起了
she messaged me back something really weird.
她给我的回复很奇怪
Like, "What did you do to me?"
比如「你到底对我做了什么」
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, it's, like,
是的 就好像
I don't know what she meant.
我都不知道她是什么意思
Guys,
伙计们
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表