Do you remember when this was?
你还记得是什么时候的事吗
July 23rd, Tuesday.
7月23日 周二
I came back into the city.
我当时刚回到市里
Okay. And you said he was blue-collar?
好的 你说他是个蓝领吗
Rough, dirty-looking, reddish hair.
外表粗糙 脏兮兮的 红头发
Could he have followed you?
有没有他可能跟踪了你
I guess, but I didn't see who tased me.
也许吧 但我没看到是谁电击了我
What about his voice? Did he say anything?
那他的声音呢 他说什么了吗
Not a word.
什么都没说
All I remember...
我只记得
When he was...
当他在
assaulting me,
侵犯我的时候
I could see the toes of his boots covered with paint.
我能看到他鞋头被油漆覆盖着
Six days ago?
六天之前吗
Yeah. Tuesday, I visited my mother,
是的 周二 我去看我母亲
and got a beer on the way home.
在回家的半路上去喝了杯啤酒
Okay, when you stopped at the bar...
好的 当你在酒吧的时候
do you remember anybody
你记得是否有人
asking you about your wife or your family?
问起过你妻子或家人的事
Earlier that evening.
那晚早些时候
Tall guy, white, thuggish, trying to pry.
高个子白人 外表粗犷 试图窥探私事
I shut that down.
我拒绝了他
My two worlds must run on separate tracks. You understand?
我的两个世界不能有交集 你明白吗
Yeah. I'm just trying to catch this guy.
明白 我只是想抓住这家伙
Thanks for waiting. What do we have?
抱歉久等了 我们掌握什么
Well, four victims, all assaulted
四名受害人 都在他们离开
after leaving bars in Hell's Kitchen.
位于地狱厨房♥的酒吧之后被侵犯
The perp knows the neighborhood.
嫌犯很熟悉那片区域
He surprises all his vics in isolated, scaffolded areas.
他总在受害者独自经过脚手架时 突然出现
All tased and assaulted with a bottle.
都被电击并被酒瓶侵犯
And this hasn't gotten to the grand jury why?
那为何这案子还没走到大陪审团那一步
Because these victims won't testify.
因为这些受害者都不愿意作证
They'll testify if we subpoena them.
如果传唤他们的话 他们就要作证
Counselor, these men lead double lives
检察官 这些人过着双重的生活
that we ought not force them to reveal.
我们不应该强迫他们现身
They are helping us to find the pattern.
他们已经帮助我们找到作案规律了
Right, the first three assaults
没错 刚开始的三次袭击
were on Tuesday nights.
都发生在周二晚上
Mathis was last Friday.
马希斯 是在上周五
So Mathis is the only one
所以马希斯是唯一一个
who saw his assailants come forward.
看见嫌犯接近他的受害者
The other three only remember
另外三个人只记得
a tense interaction with a big, red-haired man at their bars.
他们曾经和一个红头男在酒吧进行过激烈的交谈
And this is who they saw. That's Mathis' sketch.
这是他们看到的人 那个是马希斯所描述的
You've noticed the sketches diverge?
你们注意到这两幅画像大相径庭吧
The MO is different too.
作案手法也不一样
Mathis saw the guy.
马希斯看到了那个人
He also heard him say gay and racist slurs.
同时听到了那人说了些关于同性恋和种族歧视的话
Which could be our perp escalating or devolving...
也可能是嫌犯作案手法的升级或者进化
Or both. Right.
或者两者都是 没错
We can't have another assault.
我们不能让更多的袭击案发生
Today's Tuesday. We flood the zone tonight.
今天是周二 我们今晚得潜入这片区域
Chief, I don't have the manpower.
局长 我没这么多人手
You will now. I'll borrow UCs from Street Crimes
现在有了 我会从街头犯罪科借点卧底给你
for every bar on the list.
并安插♥进♥列表上的每一间酒吧
Black UCs that read as upper middle class,
黑人卧底警员 看上去像是中产阶级的人
late 30s, sophisticated?
三十多岁 精通世故
Not a lot of those in Street Crime.
这种类型在街头犯罪科可不多
You know what, Chief?
知道吗 局长
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're his type.
请别理解错我的话 但是你是他的下手类型
That's, what, the fifth guy in an hour?
第几个了 一小时内的第五个男的吗
The Chief can pull.
局长会处理的
Look at you.
看看你
Handsome, sitting by yourself,
帅气 一个人坐在这
playing all so hard to get.
还装作很难接近的样子
Gay bars, straight bars, pickup lines are always so sad.
无论是同志酒吧 还是异性恋酒吧 搭讪的话都这么俗
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
Please.
是真的
All right, it's almost closing time.
好了 快到打烊的时间了
Chief did his job. Just not our night.
局长做了他该做的 只是我们今晚不走运
Okay, nothing from the UCs at the other bars, either.
好的 别的酒吧里的卧底也没什么发现
I'll text the captain.
我给警监发消息
You sure I can't buy you a drink?
你确定不想让我请你喝杯酒吗
Thanks, I'm waiting for a friend.
不用了 我在等一个朋友
I can be your friend.
我可以做你的朋友
Another time.
下次吧
Whoa, whoa, hold up, hold up.
等等 等等 先等一下
Incoming.
有情况
Here we go.
好戏上演
Some guys can't take a hint.
有些人就是听不懂暗示
Haven't seen you around here.
没在这附近看过你啊
You can't been around here.
那肯定是你不常在这附近
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯啊
Thanks. It's late.
谢了 有点晚了
Wish you'd come in earlier.
你要是早点来就好了
White guy, red hair.
白人 红头发
Fits the profile.
符合侧写
Yeah, it does.
是啊 没错
Gotta get home to the wife?
要回家去找老婆吗
Am I that obvious?
这么明显吗
Maybe not to her.
可能对她没有
You know what? I really should go.
你知道吗 我真的该走了
Safe home, Cinderella.
注意安全 灰姑娘
What happens after midnight?
午夜过后会发生什么
You turn straight?
变回直男吗
Let's move.
我们行动
No, you stay put, Counselor.
不 你留在这里 检察官
You want to make yourself useful,
你要是想帮忙的话
get that napkin for DNA.
收好那张纸巾 去验DNA
Rollins. On it.
罗琳斯 收到
All eyes.
全员注意
The suspect is following the Chief.
嫌犯正在跟踪局长
He's wearing a denim shirt, jeans, and work boots.
他穿着牛仔衬衫 牛仔裤 还有工装靴
Waiting for your prince? Got something for you.
在等你的王子吗 我为你准备了点东西
Hey! NYPD. Put it down.
不许动 纽约警♥察♥ 快放下
Drop it. Drop the weapon.
丢掉 快丢掉武器
Get your hands up.
举起手来
Jeez. I was going for a walk.
天啊 我只是想散个步
You all right, Chief? Glad you made it before he tased me.
你还好吗 局长 幸好你们在他动手前及时赶来
I didn't do anything wrong, man.
我什么事都没做啊 伙计
It's for protection.
只是为了安全考虑
Keep talking, Prince Charming.
随你怎么说 王子先生
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Just 'cause it's got a rainbow flag,
就只是因为插上了彩虹旗
I'm not supposed to go into a bar
也不能代表我不能去
built with brick my grandfather laid?
我祖父辈们所建的酒吧里吧
I grew up in Hell's Kitchen. Before these people came here...
我在地狱厨房♥长大的 在那些人来之前
These people.
那些人
What, gay people, or black people?
什么人 同性恋 还是黑人
Or both?
或者都是
You like seeing the neighborhood change like that?
你希望看见街区变成那样子吗
Put the bait and tackle back in the box, Detective.
别进行诱导性问话了 警探
My client just wants to clear this up and go home.
我当事人只是想说清楚这件事然后回家
Sure. The bartender says you're a regular on Tuesdays.
没问题 酒保说你是周二晚上的常客
Yeah, I see my parole officer on Tuesdays,
没错 我每周二都会去见假释官
do my urine test,
做尿液测试
I treat myself to a few beers after.
之后我会去喝几杯啤酒自我激励一下
To be clear,
澄清一下
the urine test is for narcotics, not alcohol.
尿液测试是为了测麻♥醉♥药♥物 不是酒精
All right. Right?
行吧 明白了吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表