defense moves to vacate
辩方认为要废除
the sentence of Carlos Hernandez.
卡洛斯·赫尔南德斯的判决
People?
检方呢
The People believe there's been a miscarriage of justice
检方认为本案之前的判决
in this case, Your Honor.
为误判 法官大人
Due to newly discovered DNA evidence
由于新发现的DNA证据
implicating a serial predator in these crimes,
表明这些罪案有一个连环强♥奸♥犯
the People ask that this verdict be vacated.
检方请求撤回此项裁决
Mr. Hernandez, please stand.
赫尔南德斯先生 请起立
Carlos Hernandez,
卡洛斯·赫尔南德斯
I apologize on behalf of the state of New York
我谨代表纽约州政♥府♥向你道歉
for your wrongful imprisonment
抱歉让你含冤入狱
that has cost you 16 years of your life.
并搭上了16年的人生
It is my duty today to vacate this unjust conviction.
今天我有责任推♥翻♥这个不公正的判决
You are free to go.
你现在自♥由♥了
Bailiffs, take off those chains.
法警 请解开锁链
You can walk like a man now, Carlos.
你可以堂堂正正走出去了 卡洛斯
A free man.
作为一个自♥由♥的人
I don't understand. Stanton's pleading guilty?
我不明白 斯坦顿怎么认罪了呢
To two murders.
两起谋杀案都承认了
But not for Lupe's rape?
但不承认卢佩的强♥奸♥案
Well, either way, he's going far away for a very long time.
无论如何 他都要蹲很久的监狱了
And Lupe... she won't have to testify.
而且卢佩 也不需要作证了
Okay... that's good.
好的 那挺好的
Can I give you a lift home?
我来送你回家吧
Si, gracias.
好的 谢谢
Liv, are you okay?
丽芙 你还好吧
No...
不好
I haven't told anyone, but my brother, Simon...
我还没告诉别人 但我的弟弟 西蒙
He died.
他死了
What?
什么
He overdosed.
吸毒过量
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
When he didn't show for lunch,
他那天午餐没有露面
I left him a message
我给他留了言
and I told him...
我告诉他
not to call me.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
What if my message...
如果我的留言
Is the last thing that he heard?
是他最后听到的话
You don't know that.
你不知道的
The life he led...
他的人生
more likely...
更像是
it was...
已经
Just his time.
气数已尽
That stone looks new.
墓碑看起来是新的
Some people read about your case.
一些人了解到了你的案子
There was a GoFundMe.
是众筹网站捐献的
A what?
什么
Folks chipped in.
大家一起出钱
How can I ever thank you?
我该怎么谢你们才好
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表