rehearse nonstop, never spoke out of turn, never ate...
不停地排练 不敢多说话 从不吃东西
I mean, that kind of conditioning sticks with you.
我是说 这种情形会一直跟着你
Listen, this isn't just ballet.
听着 不止在芭蕾领域
It's churches, news organizations, movie sets.
在教堂 新闻机构 电影剧组
When your boss is a predator, people are afraid.
当你的老板是性捕食者 人们会害怕
Well, unless someone breaks ranks,
除非有人打破阶级
we're stalled.
不然我们停滞不前
More bad news.
还有坏消息
Cybercrime said somebody ran Delia's image through
网络罪案部说有人在面部识别系统中
facial recognition. Her identity has gone viral.
查询迪莉娅的照片 她的身份像病毒一样扩散
Hey. Now anytime someone searches my name,
你好 现在任何人搜索我的名字
this video comes up.
这段视频就会跳出来
How long before my parents see it?
离我父母看到这个还要多久
Cybercrimes are tracking down the sites one by one,
网络罪案部正一个接一个追踪网站
enforcing the court order. Delia, it's just...
强制执行法庭禁令 迪莉娅 这是
it's not easy. In the meantime,
这并不容易 与此同时
we can help you get the links removed from the search engines.
我们可以帮你从搜索引擎上删除链接
No one knows who I am in the ballet world.
在芭蕾舞界 我只是个无名小卒
This is what I'm famous for?
这倒成了我出名的方式吗
The National's gonna fire me. Delia.
国家舞团会开除我的 迪莉娅
They're not gonna fire you. They're too busy covering
他们不会开除你的 他们现在正忙着
their own asses.
给自己遮丑呢
I don't understand. So, it turns out
我不太明白 调查发现
that Sascha looked at the videos.
萨沙也看了那些视频
It's not just about the boys anymore.
现在关注点不只是男生们
So he knew? He didn't stop them?
所以他是知情的 他没有阻止他们吗
Just the opposite.
正好相反
So there was a video of Tina?
也就是说有蒂娜的视频
That's why she slept with him?
这就是她和萨沙上♥床♥的原因吗
Everyone was wondering why she finally got her solo.
大家都好奇她是怎么突然得到独舞的
Delia, do you know of any other dancers that were
迪莉娅 你是否知道还有多少舞者
involved with Sascha?
与萨沙有染
Wait, you guys are going after Sascha now?
等等 你们开始调查萨沙了吗
No way. I'm out.
不行 我不参与
Hang on. No, I never should have
先别急 不 我一开始
come to you in the first place. He's the choreographer.
就不应该来找你们 他是编舞设计
He gets to do whatever he wants.
他可以为所欲为
Not if you're willing to help us.
除非你愿意帮助我们
It's ballet!
这就是芭蕾
It's like my friend Hudson says,
就像我朋友哈德森说的
"Straight male, can't fail. Gay men, it depends.
「直男 不会失败 同性恋 得看情况
But girls in ballet?
但跳芭蕾的女孩呢
Do what we say".
我们照做就是了」
Five more minutes, Hudson.
再过五分钟 哈德森
How long you out? Rest of the season.
你要伤停多久 剩下的舞季
Fifth surgery in ten years.
十年里的第五个手术
But no one leaves ballet until they're fired or crippled.
但没有人会离开芭蕾 除非被炒或瘸了
You here to talk to me about Delia?
你来是和我说迪莉娅的事吗
Poor kid. You knew what was happening?
可怜的孩子 你知道发生了什么吗
Honey, everybody knows. But no one says anything?
亲爱的 每个人都知道 但谁也没说什么吗
It's a straight male world. We just dance in it.
这是个直男统治的世界 我们不过是在里面跳舞
You dance?
你跳舞吗
Uh, hip-hop, modern.
是的 嘻哈 现代舞
I was a little... Statuesque for ballet?
我觉得 芭蕾过于高大上吗
Look, if you're here to talk to me about male dancers
听着 如果你是来和我说男性舞者
videotaping girls, I can't help you.
偷♥拍♥女生们的事 这我帮不到你
Actually, I'm here to ask you about your choreographer.
事实上 我是来问你们的编舞设计的
Sascha? What's to know? He's a pig.
萨沙 要知道什么 他就是头猪
Can you give me any specifics?
能具体说一下吗
While I'm hanging on to my spot in the company by a thread?
就在我在团里的位置命悬一线的时候吗
Talk to me in a few years. So that's it?
过几年再来找我 就这样吗
These girls are just on their own?
这些女生只能靠她们自己了吗
They know the drill. You want this life,
她们知道规矩的 你想要这样的生活
you pay the price.
你就得付出相应的代价
Hey, Kat, any luck? Struck out again.
喂 凯特 查到什么了吗 又入死胡同了
So we're 0 for everyone?
所以我们又回到原点了
They've danced their whole lives, sacrificed everything
她们用生命在跳舞 为了进国家舞团
to get to the National. They have too much to lose.
牺牲了一切 她们失去的太多了
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be. Just need to find somebody
不用道歉 只需要找到那个
who already lost.
已经失去的人
That was a lifetime ago.
就像是上辈子的事
That was at the gala last year.
那是去年的庆典晚会
It's right after you got picked to be the principal.
正好是你刚被选上主演的时候
How did you get my name? I quit the company a year ago.
你怎么知道我名字的 我一年前就退出舞团了
No one from the National has even called.
国家芭蕾舞团都没有人打过电♥话♥
We read the interview in your hometown paper,
我们在你老家的报纸上读到了你的采访
"The Suffolk Times".
《萨福克时报》
How excited you were to get your first lead,
第一次做领舞你有多激动
and you never actually danced.
而你却从未出演
You're with NYPD, why do you care?
你们是纽约警署的 为什么在乎这事
Well, we're looking into a company-wide pattern
我们正在调查舞团范围内的
of... of sexual abuse. You're actually investigating
性♥虐♥待模式 你们真的在调查
those pricks? We are.
这些蠢货吗 是的
How did you even find out about this?
你们是怎么发现这事的
Who came forward? Delia Kelly, initially.
谁站出来了 最初是迪莉娅·凯利
Oh, no, she was one of my students.
天啊 不 她曾是我的一个学生
Sascha raped her too?
萨沙也强♥奸♥了她吗
Is Sascha the reason that you left the company?
萨沙是你离开舞团的原因吗
Well, he's the reason I'm here.
他是我在这里的原因
Jason made a sex tape of me.
杰森拍了我的性♥爱♥视频
Sascha got a hold of it, told me he could make it go away
萨沙拿到了视频 告诉我说他可以让视频消失
if I did to him what I did to Jason.
如果我能像和杰森做那样和他做
He wouldn't take no for an answer.
他不接受拒绝
I just gave up and let him do it.
我只好放弃了 让他做了
Rose, I'm... I'm so sorry.
露丝 我感到非常抱歉
Few days later, he promoted me,
几天以后 他提拔了我
told me that what happened was just between he and I,
告诉我说所发生的事天知地知
and that he'd do it again any time he wanted.
还有只要他想再做 他就会再做
Did you tell anybody?
你和谁说起过吗
I mean, any other dancers or friends or family?
我是指 比如其他的舞者 朋友或者家人
I told the one person who I thought could help me...
我告诉了那个我认为能帮助我的人
Alistair.
阿利斯塔
Alistair said he would help me,
阿利斯塔说他会帮我
that I could do a lot better than Sascha.
我要做的比对萨沙做的更好
And what did he mean?
他是什么意思
Every year at the gala auction,
每年在晚会拍卖♥♥上
dinner with the prima ballerina is the top item.
顶级拍品就是与芭蕾舞♥女♥共进晚餐
But what's expected is not just dinner.
但内容并不只是晚餐
Alistair said if I'd let him auction me off,
阿利斯塔说如果我让他拍下我
he'd get Sascha to back down.
他就会去扳倒萨沙
Then he told me if I said no,
他说如果我拒绝
he'd leak Jason's sex tape,
他就会泄露杰森的性♥爱♥视频
fire me immediately for cause,
立即无理由解雇我
and blackball me with every other company.
并且让我去不了任何其他的舞团
So that's why you left.
这就是你离开的原因
I didn't even dance the premiere.
我都没有去跳首演
I couldn't go on that night.
那晚我没法继续下去
And Alistair was right.
阿利斯塔是对的
I've never danced since.
从那之后我就再也没跳过舞
Okay, so the highest bids at every gala auction are for
好的 那么每次晚会拍卖♥♥出价最高者
a "Dinner for Two with a Ballerina".
就能「与芭蕾舞♥女♥共进晚餐」
That doesn't prove these women are being sex trafficked...
这并不能证明这些女性被性贩卖♥♥
You said that you wanted a pattern, and we have one.
你说你想要他们的作案模式 这就是啊
Go ahead. So the male dancers
继续 那些男舞者
are secretly recording the women having sex with them.
偷♥拍♥下女舞者与他们发生性关系的视频
Sascha is using the tapes to blackmail these women
萨沙用这些视频来敲诈女舞者
into reenacting these videos, right?
强迫她们重现视频中的场景 对吧
So if they consent or if they just fail to fight him off,
如果她们同意或者没有抵抗他
they get solos. Yeah, but none of these women
她们就有独舞的机会 没错 但是这些女舞者
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表