How stupid are you?
你是有多傻啊
Hey guys, I'm on the phone with the Deputy Chief.
伙计们 我正在和部门局长通电♥话♥
So whatever is going on between you...
所以无论你俩之间发生了什么
Nothing's going on. Nothing's going on.
没什么事 没什么事
Get over it, now!
别想了 现在
I'm just trying to stay afloat here.
我只是努力想在地检署立足
They got me doing ECAB shifts. I'm sorry?
他们却让我做评估单子 什么
Early Case Assessment Bureau. Ah, the Complaint Room.
早期案件评估局 对 那个投诉室
You catch every case,
我得处理每件案子
that comes in on an eight-hour shift.
必须在八小时的上班时间内完成
You're... you're like the lone outfielder
就像是名身处在加局赛中的
in an extra inning game. As of midnight last night,
孤独的外野手 就像昨天半夜
you have three ticking-clock felony sex assaults.
你有三个时间紧迫的联邦重罪性侵案件
I get it. It's triage.
我明白 就像是分诊
Every case is mine all the way to arraignment.
每件我接手的案子都要去提审
Okay, how can I help you?
好的 我能怎么帮你
For starters, the... the DV case.
首先 那个家暴案
You've got to make sure that the vic is going to cooperate with us.
你得确保那个受害者会和我们合作
Joelle?
乔艾尔
Carisi, I told you, she's terrified of her husband.
卡里西 我告诉过你 她很害怕她的丈夫
You have the 911 call.
你有报♥警♥录音
You don't need her to make the case.
你不需要靠她来立案
Yeah, if I force that kid, Andre,
是啊 如果我强迫那孩子 安德烈
to testify against his father.
上庭指证他父亲
You want me to let the weight of this fall on a seven-year-old?
你要让我把全部筹码都压在这个七岁孩子身上吗
Okay, I hear you. No, you don't.
好的 我明白了 不 你不明白
You want to help me?
你想要帮我吗
Then let Joelle know that that is my next step.
那就让乔艾尔知道 那是我的下一步行动
Make me the bad guy if you have to.
如果需要的话 就让我当坏人
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Just figure out what is going on
我才弄清楚是什么个情况
or I'm going to have to drop-kick this case.
不然的话我就得放弃这个案子
Okay, Counselor.
好的 检察官
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
I just found out that Paul Davies is headed
我刚发现保罗·戴维斯今天
to a country club event today.
要出席一个乡村俱乐部活动
I alerted Westchester County PD,
我通知了韦斯切斯特郡警局
and they're gonna accompany me on the arrest.
他们会在我执行逮捕的时候配合我
Hold up, Kat. Look, I... I, uh,
先别急 凯特 听着 我 我
I appreciate your drive,
我很欣赏你的干劲
but this isn't Vice or Street Crimes.
但这里不是风化组或是街头犯罪部
We're only gonna get one crack at him.
我们只有一次击破他的机会
If you arrest him now, he lawyers up.
如果你现在逮捕他 他会立马请律师
It's better to get him on record.
最好情况也就是把他记录在案
Plus he's a lawyer himself.
况且他自己就是律师
Look, I know that you're very busy
听着 我知道你很忙
and you have a lot on your plate,
你要处理的案子很多
but I think it would not be a bad idea
我觉得如果你和凯特一起去
if you went up there with Kat.
会是个不错主意
I don't have time for this. I don't need a chaperone.
我没有这个时间 我不需要监护人
Yes, you do.
不 你需要
Go.
去吧
The hell is going on up here?
这里到底是什么情况
Don't ask me. Not my tribe.
别问我 我不是苏格兰人
Okay, hey, look. That's him right there.
好了 你看 他就在那里
Now let me take the lead on this.
让我来主导对话
Paul Davies? Officer Kat Tamin, NYPD.
保罗·戴维斯 我是凯特·塔明警官 纽约警♥察♥
ADA Carisi.
助理地检卡里西
Oh, you're here about my car?
你们是为了我的车来的吗
Your sports car, the one that you...
你的跑车 那辆你
Actually, yeah, we... we are.
事实上 是的 正为此事而来
Uh, you got a minute?
你有空吗
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
Excuse me, fellas.
失陪了 朋友们
So you found it?
你们找到了吗
Oh, it was, uh, it was stolen?
车是被偷了吗
Is that what you're telling me?
不是该由你们告诉我吗
You were in Chelsea last night? That's right.
你昨晚在切尔西区吗 是的
Hockey at the sports center.
在运动中心打冰球
I went for a drink after, came out of the bar,
之后我去喝了点东西 当我走出酒吧
and car was gone.
车就不见了
So you reported it stolen?
那你报♥警♥了吗
Oh, actually, I assumed it was towed.
事实上 我以为车被拖走了
Can you, uh, can you tell us what bar you were at?
你能否 能否告诉我们是哪个酒吧吗
Oh, it was some sports bar, Irish name.
某个运动酒吧 爱尔兰名字
I took an Uber home from there.
我之后叫了辆优步回家
Counselor, did you find my car or not?
检察官 你们到底找到了我的车吗
A witness did, actually.
事实上 有个目击证人看到了
You know her?
你认识她吗
Said she knows you.
她说她认识你
Yeah, maybe it's somebody, uh, you met in the bar?
是啊 也许是你在酒吧里遇到的某人
Maybe outside?
也许是在酒吧外面
No, it's not that kind of bar.
不 不是那种酒吧
There is no Venn diagram
这毫无可能
where someone like that and I would intersect.
我会和这样的人有交集
Yeah, says the guy wearing a skirt and a furry pouch.
是么 你还不是穿苏格兰裙 挂着毛茸茸袋子
When you find my car, call me.
等你们找到我的车 联♥系♥我
He stashed it some place and I know it.
他肯定是藏在哪里了 我知道的
I will canvass every parking garage in New York...
我会查遍纽约的每一个停车场
No, no, no, no, better idea. If I have to.
不 不 不 有个更好的主意 如果有必要的话
Better idea, You know the piers, right?
更好的主意 你熟悉那些码头 是吧
Yeah. Work those,
是的 就查那里
'cause this was not this guy's first time.
因为这肯定不是他第一次作案
How long does Leon stay in custody?
莱昂会被关押多久
Until the arraignment,
直到提审
but after that... Cut to it.
但之后 算了吧
You're here to make her press charges she doesn't wanna press.
你们是想让她提起她并不想提起的起诉
Andre,
安德烈
enough already!
别玩了
Hey, Andre, how's your spiral?
安德烈 你旋转球投的怎么样
I'll show you, if we get fries again.
如果还给我买♥♥薯条 我就展示给你看
This kid's gonna be an attorney.
这孩子是个当律师的料
Aleah, why don't we give them a little privacy?
阿丽亚 不如我们给他们点私人空间吧
You can go. My sister wants me here.
你可以走 我妹妹希望我在这里
Andre, ask your mom. Let's go.
安德烈 问下你妈妈 我们走
So, Joelle...
那么 乔艾尔
this wasn't the first time the cops were called about Leon.
这不是警♥察♥第一次因为莱昂的事来找你了吧
If I can just...
如果我能
make it through the divorce, it'll all be good.
撑到离婚的话 这一切都会变好的
Not necessarily.
不一定
Sometimes it can make it worse,
有时候事情只会变得更差
and I'm worried about your safety and Andre's.
我担心你的和安德烈的安全
So is my sister.
我姐姐也担心
That's why you need to back off.
这就是为什么需要你退避
Don't push her.
别逼她了
What do you want me to say? "Me too"?
你想让我说什么「我也经历过」吗
What is that really gonna do?
这又能给我带来什么呢
Help you, get out of this situation.
能帮助你走出这个困境
Help get your son out.
帮你儿子脱离这个环境
My son?
我儿子吗
My son is a bright boy. He will be fine.
我儿子是个聪明的孩子 他会没事的
Do you really want him to grow up in this kind of home?
你真的希望他在这种环境下长大吗
How do you know what kind of home he's growing up in?
你怎么知道他会在什么样的环境下长大
Joelle, I'd like to...
乔艾尔 我想
I'd like you to listen to something.
我想让你听个东西
911, what's your emergency? My dad, he's hitting Mommy!
报♥警♥热♥线♥ 你有什么急事 我爸爸 他在打我妈妈
He's on top of her, punching her.
他压在妈妈身上 用拳头打她
What's your name? Andre.
你叫什么名字 安德烈
Dad, stop! You're hurting her!
爸爸 快住手 你弄伤妈妈了
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
停下 停下 快停下
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表