I'll signal for when you can come in.
我到时会打信♥号♥♥让你们进来的
I can take care of myself.
我能保护好我自己的
When I look at you...
当我看着你的时候
I don't see the wheelchair.
我所看到的不是轮椅
I see the man I love.
而是我爱的男人
You know, I'm gonna stop you right there because...
听着 我要在这里打断你一下 因为
'cause acting, well, it's...
因为表演 是这样
it's not about words, it's about choices.
不只是念台词 而是做出选择
You're right. Different day, same script.
你说的没错 不同的场合 相同的剧本
At least this time there's a wheelchair.
至少这次故事里有轮椅
She's doing a good job.
她干得不错
She studied the tape. She knows where he's going.
她研究了录像 她知道他会做什么
Now you made a very brave choice
现在你做了个非常勇敢的选择
auditioning for the lead in this movie,
为这部电影的主角试镜
which I think...
但我觉得
you're a bit green for.
你有点青涩
But... I have an idea.
但是 我有个想法
There's another part in the film.
电影里还有另一个角色
Smaller role, of course.
当然了 是个小角色
It's a woman, very integral to the movie,
一个女人 对整部电影来说不可或缺
who's put upon by men.
她被男人利用
Humiliated, do anything to get on.
被羞辱 为了翻身愿意做任何事
Well, basically she's a whore.
总的来说她是个妓♥女♥
Does she have lines in the script?
她在里面有台词吗
Well, that would depend on how we improvise together,
那就要看我们的即兴创作了
providing you're willing to do that.
如果你愿意的话
Of course. You just tell me what you want.
当然 只需告诉我你想怎么做
No, it's not what I want.
不 不是我想要怎么做
It's...
而是
it's what you want.
而是你想怎么做
Well, actually, it's what you need.
事实上 是你渴望什么
Because you do need to get
因为你真的想要得到
your first part in a movie, don't you?
你的第一个电影角色 对吧
Yes. Very much.
是的 非常需要
He's flipping the script on her.
他开始进入下一步
What's her signal word?
她的信♥号♥♥词是什么
"Bastard". Her idea.
「混♥蛋♥」是她想的
So why don't you stand up?
你为什么不站起来呢
Okay.
好的
Just turn around.
转过身去
Yeah.
很好
Now, we'll walk towards that door over there.
现在 我们要朝那个门那里走过去
Okay, stop there.
好的 停在这里
Now put your hands up against
现在把你的手放在
like medium height in the window.
窗户的一半高那里
You know, as if he's attacking you from behind.
你懂得 就像他在从背后袭击你一样
You smell fantastic.
你闻起来棒极了
You know that? You really do.
你知道吗 你真的很香
You know what I'm gonna do to you, don't you?
你知道我要对你做什么 是吧
I don't want to do this. You don't?
我不想这么做 你不想吗
Well, I do.
可我想
Get your hands off me. Let go.
把你的手拿开 放我走
Ow. You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'm not hurting you.
我没在伤害你
In five years' time, believe me, love,
五年的时间内 相信我 亲爱的
it's the only way you're gonna want it.
这是你会想要的唯一的方式
You will not open your mouth until I tell you to.
你不许张开你的嘴 除非我让你这么做
You're choking me.
你要掐死我了
How long we gonna let this go on? Go. Now.
我们还要看着她这样多久 去吧 快
She didn't say "bastard." I know, but I don't care.
她没说「混♥蛋♥」我知道 但我不管
We're going in.
我们要进去
You're choking me.
你要掐死我了
Am I choking you?
我在掐你吗
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
You can't breathe? Really, you can't breathe?
你不能呼吸了 是吗 你呼吸不了了吗
Please. Come here.
求你了 过来
Come here! Stop!
过来吧 停下
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
Step away from her.
离她远点
What the hell?
怎么回事
Tobias Moore, you're under arrest.
托拜厄斯·摩尔 你被逮捕了
What, for auditioning?
什么 因为试镜吗
You doing all right? Yeah, I had it.
你还好吧 是 我还行
Why'd you guys rush in? Okay, you got what we needed.
你们为什么急着冲进来 放心 你拿到我们想要的了
You little skank. You set up me up, did you, hey?
你这个小骚货 你陷害我 是不是
Yeah, not so green after all, huh?
是啊 毕竟没那么嫩 是吧
You really are a stupid bitch.
你真是个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Do you really know who you're dealing with?
你知道你是在和谁打交道吗
Get him out of here.
把他带走
This is a farce. Pure entrapment.
这真是场闹剧 完全是诱捕
I'll be out in an hour. Not a chance.
一小时内我就会被放出去 没这可能
Who are you really angry at, Olivia, huh?
你是对谁不满呢 奥莉维亚
Your uncle, daddy, or just all men, hey?
你叔叔 爸爸 还是所有男人
Sir Toby, you do this one? Absolutely not.
托比爵士 是你干的吗 当然不是
Toby, they have you on film this time?
托比 他们这次录下了你吗
Pictures lie. I should know.
影像可以伪造 我早该料到
It's my business, hey?
我就是吃这碗饭的 好吗
You're saying it's a setup?
你是在说这是陷害吗
NYPD's got a vendetta against me.
纽约警局对我怀恨在心
They'll pay for it. That's all I intend to say.
他们会为此付出代价的 我只想说这句
Get him out of here.
把他带走
中♥央♥大街60号♥
纽约郡高等法♥院♥
Hold up.
等一下
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这里干什么
It's your first arraignment. We wouldn't miss it.
这是你第一次传讯 我们不想错过
Well, spoiler alert. Sir Toby's gonna get bail,
剧透一下 托比爵士会被保释
and then it's gonna be a motion a day for 10 months.
然后就会是一天一个动议并持续十个月
Look, these guys believe that they can't be held accountable,
听着 这种人坚信自己不会被追究法律责任
but...
但是
you need to take him down.
你一定要把他拿下
Thank you... for believing me.
谢谢你 能相信我
Of course.
当然
ADA Carisi and I want to thank the NYPD
助理地检卡里西和我要感谢纽约警局
for helping our office send a message
帮我们传达了一条讯息
that it doesn't matter how rich or powerful you are,
不论你多富有或者多有权势
sexual assault will not be tolerated in New York City.
性侵在纽约不会被容忍♥
Joe, please. Can you turn this down?
乔 拜托 你能帮声音关小点吗
She can turn on a dime. Give her that.
她懂得识时务者为俊杰 挺佩服她的
Well, she's back on our side for now,
她暂时回到我们这边了
and at least Carisi's safe.
至少卡里西保住饭碗了
It's all good.
都挺好的
You okay?
你还好吗
The powers that be have decided that I can't be trusted
高层已经决定无法信任我
to work with the DA's office going forward.
继续和地检署共事了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I'm being send to Coventry.
我被调去考文垂了
As of Monday morning,
到周一早上
I'll be riding point
我将会负责
for the Traffic and Pedestrian Safety Task Force...
交通及行人安全专责小组
on Staten Island. No, no, no, they can't do that.
在斯塔顿岛 不 不 不 他们不能这么做
Feathers were ruffled, so a head has to roll.
得罪了上面 总要有人要负责
I will call the press.
我会通知媒体
I will call 1PP.
我会联♥系♥警♥察♥总部
I will call whoever I have to.
我会打任何我需要打的电♥话♥
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Liv, let it go.
丽芙 算了吧
I've had a good run.
我经历了段很好的任期
And it's not time for you to stick your neck out.
现在该轮到你来冒险了
I'll be the judge of that. No.
那得由我来决定的 不
You've still got work to do, and gas in the tank.
你还有工作要做 而且事情已经盖棺论定了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表