at the end of the session.
我们解决了这个问题
Frank, you're NYPD.
弗兰克 你是纽约警♥察♥
So you lost it when the man who raped your daughter walked away?
所以你只是因为强♥奸♥你女儿的人被无罪释放而失控
Nobody's gonna wanna come after you.
没人会追究你的
It doesn't solve my problems. No one wants to go after Getz.
这解决不了我的问题 没人想追查盖茨
He laughed at me in court,
他在法庭上嘲笑我
and now he's got my daughters on a boat
现在他和我的女儿们在游艇上
God knows doing what.
天知道他们在做什么
He needs to be stopped.
必须阻止他
We'll get him. Frank, we'll get him.
我们会抓到他的 弗兰克 我们会抓到他的
We'll keep investigating, you have my word.
我们会继续调查 我向你保证
No, you said that before.
不 你之前就说过
This guy's got too much leverage.
这个人有太多筹码了
This isn't the way to bring him down!
这不是扳倒他的方式
You already said it, right? You know the drill.
你已经说过了 是吧 你知道流程的
My car's parked right out front.
我的车就停在门外
They'll GPS it. My phone... you smashed it,
他们会查GPS信♥号♥♥ 我的手♥机♥ 虽然被你砸了
but they'll, they'll track it.
但他们仍会追踪到
You're right, okay?
你是对的 好吗
You're right, all right?
你是对的 好了
I got a new plan.
我有个新计划
Yeah, new plan.
没错 新计划
Hey, did you get anything?
你们查到什么了吗
The shooting range was a dead end.
射击场那边是条死胡同
They haven't seen Rollins in a year.
他们已经一年没有见过罗琳斯了
So wherever Rollins said she was going,
所以无论罗琳斯说了要去哪里
that was just a cover story?
那只是个掩饰
Where is TARU with the cell phone, with the GPS?
技术部关于手♥机♥和GPS查的怎么样了
Her latest ping, they narrowed it down
她最后的位置 他们缩小到了
Wait, West 80s?
等下 西80街区
Uh, this is weird.
有点奇怪
There's a 911 relay
有个和警局心理医生
for Dr. Alexis Hanover, an NYPD shrink.
阿莱克茜斯·汉诺威医生 有关的报♥警♥
Hanover?
汉诺威
That's the one that we did the interview training with.
那是之前和我们做访谈培训的那名医生
Her son just alerted her police supervisor,
她儿子刚通知了她的警♥察♥主管
Leo Vanek, to a situation.
里奥·范内科 说有紧急情况
What kind of situation?
什么样的情况
I have no idea, but it's at her home office at West 83rd.
不知道 但是发生在她家里的办公室 西第83大街
You think Rollins could've started seeing Hanover privately?
你认为罗琳斯私下在看汉诺威医生吗
If she did, she wouldn't have told any of us.
如果是这样 她也不会告诉我们任何人的
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
You try again?
你试过再次联♥系♥吗
Straight to machine.
直接转入留言
Hanover's cell keeps going to voicemail.
汉诺威的手♥机♥始终处于留言信箱状态
I found Bucci's car a block over
我在一个街区外发现了布奇的车
and Rollins' Jeep down the street.
罗琳斯的轿吉普车就停在街边
Her gun was in her glove compartment.
她的枪在她车内的手套箱里
So she's unarmed?
所以说她没有武器
She can handle herself, Carisi.
她能照顾好自己 卡里西
We got a situation on the pole cam.
我们在针孔摄像机上发现了情况
Let's move.
我们行动
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
Check the back, search every room.
检查里屋 搜查每个房♥间
I'll check the building.
我去检查大楼
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Where's Rollins?
罗琳斯在哪里
She's gone... He took her.
她走了 布奇带走了她
Can you tell my son that I'm okay?
你能转告我儿子说我没事吗
Already did. He'll meet you at Mercy.
已经告诉他了 他会在仁爱医院见你
Okay.
好的
Hey. She give us anything?
她说了什么了吗
She said Bucci was highly agitated.
她说布奇当时极度焦虑
He's escalating.
行为也在升级
He does not have a clear plan.
他没有一个明确的计划
You didn't need a shrink to tell us that.
不需要心理医生告诉我们这些
Well, he doesn't know where he's going,
他自己也不知道要去哪里
or how he's gonna get there.
或者他怎么去那里
How was Rollins? She's staying calm, you know.
罗琳斯怎么样 她始终保持冷静 你懂的
Holding her own.
坚持着
Maybe I shouldn't ask this,
也许我不该问这个
but she knows the guy.
但她认识那家伙
I mean, is there any chance she's in on it
我是说 有没有可能她也参与其中
or maybe lost perspective?
或者是失去了客观判断力
No.
不可能
And yeah, you're right... you shouldn't have asked.
没错 你说得对 你就不该问这个
Okay, Bucci smashed his phone.
好了 布奇砸了他的手♥机♥
Even if we do arrest Getz, how's he gonna know?
即使我们逮捕了盖茨 他到时该怎么知道
He told Dr. Hanover that he wanted to see it on the news.
他告诉汉诺威医生 他想在新闻上看到这个
So he's headed somewhere with a TV?
所以他会去个有电视机的地方
That's his plan?
这就是他的计划吗
Maybe his wife and his kids know where he would go.
也许他的妻子和孩子知道他会去哪里
Fin and Kat, go back to the pier
芬恩和凯特 回码头去
and wait for Getz's party boat.
等盖茨的派对游艇
Hey, I'm sorry for what I said about Rollins.
听着 我为我所说的关于罗琳斯的话感到抱歉
You'll be a great detective, you just gotta...
你会成为一名优秀的警探 你只是需要
Think before I open my mouth?
开口前要过一下脑子吗
And before you go off the playbook.
包括在你准备脱离计划前
I mean, you just gotta think more in general.
我是说 总的来说你需要多多思考
Copy that, Sarge. Here they come.
明白了 警司 他们来了
You've been here this whole time?
你们一直都在这里吗
Give us some space.
给我们点私人空间
We're not here for you. This time.
我们不是来找你的 暂时而已
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
We need to talk to Donna Bucci.
我们需要和唐娜·布奇谈谈
Donna, girls? You need to come with us.
唐娜 女孩们 你们得跟我们走一趟
Why?
为什么
Is this about Daddy? Yes, it is.
是因为爸爸吗 是的 没错
Donna, call me if you need anything.
唐娜 如果有什么需要就联♥系♥我
You missed a hell of a party, Kitty.
你错过了个很棒的派对 凯蒂
What's my husband done now?
我丈夫这次又惹什么祸了
Frank...
弗兰克
took some woman cop hostage?
绑♥架♥了一名女警吗
Great.
太棒了
He's out of control.
他完全失控了
Mrs. Bucci, do you have any idea where he may have gone?
布奇夫人 你知道他可能去哪里吗
A vacation place, a buddy's house?
度假的地方 或者朋友的家
He doesn't have friends.
他没有朋友
He has chippies.
他有情人作伴
He'd tell me he was working overtime on a case
他告诉我他要加班办案
and I'd get the E-ZPass bill.
等我拿到通行卡的账单后发现
He'd gone upstate for two days.
他去了州北两天
And where would he go?
那他去了哪里
He'd tell me?
他会告诉我吗
What's he angry about, the girls having fun?
他有什么好生气的 女孩们玩得很开心啊
We had a great time. We saw the Statue of Liberty.
我们玩得很开心 还看了自♥由♥女神像
Okay, how did... how did you end up on the boat?
好的 那你怎么会在游艇上
That nice woman, Granya, called me at rehab.
那个友好的女人 格兰雅 打电♥话♥给在戒毒所的我
Said Ivy and Milly were invited to a party on Steve's yacht
说艾薇和米莉被邀请参加史蒂夫的游艇派对
and they wanted me to be there as, like, a guardian.
他们希望我能作为监护人在场
He even sent a limo.
他甚至派了辆豪华轿车
What do you know about Steve Getz?
你对史蒂夫·盖茨了解多少
What Ivy tells me.
都是艾薇告诉我的
He's a cool guy... Rich.
他是个很酷的人 富有
He pays her to model,
他付钱请她当模特
and Frank's so blind with jealousy
弗兰克嫉妒得如此盲目
he's getting in the way of her career
他妨碍了我女儿的事业
like he did with mine. So, Mrs. Bucci...
就像他对我做的那样 这样 布奇夫人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表