No...
不
I would never.
从来没有
Back then, Gary told me... He'd an affair with her,
那时候 盖瑞告诉我 他和蕾切尔有染
and when he went to break it off,
当他提出分手的时候
she only accused him of rape just to get back at him,
她只好指控他强♥奸♥来报复他
and I was stupid enough to believe him.
而我竟然蠢到相信了他
I don't... want Rachel...
我不想背上蕾切尔
Or Ralph on my conscience.
或者拉尔菲的良心债
While there's still time.
只要还有时间
I need to make this right.
我得把事情纠正过来
Mrs. Morris, we just wanted to say again how sorry we are.
莫里斯夫人 我们只是想再次表达我们的悼念
May Ralphie's memory be a blessing for you.
愿拉尔菲的回忆给你带来祝福
Ralphie adored you.
拉尔菲很喜欢你
You know that, don't you?
你是知道的 对吧
You were the daughter he never had.
你就像是他的女儿一样
He was a beautiful man.
他是个出色的男人
He'll be missed.
大家会想念他的
108 bucks, Porterhouse steak for two?
108美金 两份上等腰肉牛排
Most expensive steak I ever had.
是我吃过最贵的牛排了
Yeah, the private sector's been
没错 我公♥司♥的
very, very good to Gary Wald.
待遇可是相当好的
Evidently.
看得出来
And it could be very good for Eddie.
本来给你的待遇也可以非常好
Six figure salaries, yachts, private planes,
六位数的薪水 游艇 私人飞机
unbelievable women.
还有你难以想象的女人
You wait till I'm married to tell me this?
你等到我结婚了以后才告诉我这事
Well, I'm married too.
我也结婚了
Or at least my wife is.
或者至少我妻子是
So, uh...
那么
Did you get anything from Benson?
你从本森那里得到什么消息了吗
They know what happened during Vice
他们知道风化组那段时间发生了什么
and that it involved a supervisor.
还知道有一位高级警官涉及在内
All right, got it.
好的 明白了
Did Ralphie's shrink give them anything?
拉尔菲的心理医生说了什么吗
No.
没有
Not even after somebody broke into his office.
就算被人闯进了办公室也什么都没说
We don't need to worry about that, do we?
我们没必要为此担心 对吧
No. No, those notes are gone.
当然 不用担心 那笔记已经消失了
Now this gets easier.
现在事情就简单多了
Just pin the rape on Ralphie.
只要把强♥奸♥罪名钉在拉尔菲身上就行
Ralphie?
拉尔菲
Well, I have proof he was having an affair with her.
我有他和蕾切尔有婚外情的证据
She really got around, huh?
她真是把周围的人都搞了一遍 是吧
You, Ralphie?
包括你 拉尔菲
Remember I told you they called her
还记得我跟你说他们都叫她
the Hotbox of Midtown South?
中城南区性感公交车吗
I remember,
我记得
but then she started giving you a hard time.
但后来她好像让你过了一段苦日子
More like stalking me.
更像是跟踪我
She called my wife.
她给我的妻子打电♥话♥
I can't have that.
这我可不能忍♥
I had to tune her up.
只好修理了她一顿
Tune her up?
修理她
You never told me that back then.
你以前没告诉过我
Ed. I had to protect my home,
时代不同了 艾德 我那时得保护我的家庭
my family, my job.
我的家人 我的工作
No, I get it.
没事 我懂
I roughed her up good, she got the message.
我把她好好修理了一顿 她就明白我的意思了
And now she's gone,
现在她死了
and Ralphie's gone.
拉尔菲也死了
All ties up in a bow.
所有的线索都乱成一团
The dead don't speak to the living.
死人是不会说话的
These IAB guys know how to reel 'em in.
这些内务部的家伙可真懂怎么套话
One thing you can say about Ed Tucker...
关于艾德·塔克有一件事可以确定
He settles his accounts.
他很擅长他的工作
Whoa... hey, bud,
悠着点 老伙计
I didn't think you had that much to drink.
你没喝多少怎么就醉了
What can I tell you?
我能说什么呢
I'm turning into an amateur now I'm retired.
退休以后我酒量就越来越差了
Hey, you want a ride home? I got my driver.
要我送你回家吗 我有司机
Nah, I'm good. It's... it's out of your way.
不用了 我没事 你又不顺路
Well, you stick with me, kid,
要是你跟着我♥干♥ 伙计
you'll be riding in the back of that Rolls Silver Cloud
那你早就坐上劳斯莱斯的后座了
we always talked about, all right?
我告诉过你的 记得吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Take it easy.
没事 放轻松
You okay?
你还好吗
Did you get enough for an arrest?
你们有足够的证据逮捕他了吗
Yes, yes. It's all good.
是的 有了 你干的很好
It all ties up in a bow,
所有的线索都乱成一团
and the dead don't speak to the living.
而且死人是不会说话的
So are we good to go on the arrest warrant for Gary Wald?
现在我们可以申请盖瑞·沃德的逮捕令了吧
Wald runs a global security firm, right?
沃德开了一家全球安保公♥司♥ 对吧
So if there's anything out there on Tucker, he's gonna find it?
所以如果还有证据在塔克那里 他找得到吗
Is Tucker okay testifying against his former partner?
塔克能出庭指证他的老搭档吗
Tucker's clean. And you believe him?
塔克是清白的 你就相信了他吗
Took him long enough to come around on Rachel.
他花了那么久才坦白蕾切尔的事情
If this goes to trial, how long will it take?
如果案子要走诉讼 需要多长时间
Months? Could be years.
几个月吗 可能是几年
Why are you asking?
为什么这么问
There's a reason that Tucker wasn't himself before.
塔克不像从前那样是有原因的
Captain, what are you talking about?
警监 这话是什么意思
Don't make me spell it out.
有些话我不能明说
So we need to do this without him?
所以我们需要在没有他的情况下定罪
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
We have the tapes...
我们有录音
I'll get you the search warrants.
我可以给你们弄一张搜查令
Also see if you can flush out
同时看看能从那段时间的风化组里
anybody from Vice from that time.
排除哪些嫌疑人
Anything else? Yeah.
还有别的事吗 是的
Pick up Gary Wald.
逮捕盖瑞·沃德
If you guys are here to talk about
如果你们是来讨论
working for me after retirement,
退休以后来我这工作的事
you should've called ahead for an appointment.
你们应该提前打个电♥话♥预约
Guess again. Gary Wald,
猜错了 盖瑞·沃德
we've got a warrant for your arrest
我们奉令逮捕你
for sexual assault,
罪名是性侵犯
witness tampering, and breaking and entering.
恐吓证人 以及非法入室抢劫
Based on what?
你们有什么证据
The word of two cops,
就凭着两个乱搞
who were having an affair and then killed themselves?
然后自杀了的警♥察♥所说的话吗
You better watch your mouth.
你说话给我小心点
Damn, what is her problem?
妈的 她有什么毛病
You heard what she said.
你听到她说的了
Let's go.
我们走
So Gary's on his way to Central Booking?
现在盖瑞在去中♥央♥拘留所的路上了
Yup.
没错
One of my best friends, my partner,
我最好的朋友 我的搭档
and I never even knew it.
而我却不知道他是这样的人
I think of all the people I never let get close to me
我以为我从来不让任何人接近我
because of IAB.
是因为内务部的工作
Don't blame yourself, Ed. Why not?
别责怪你自己 艾德 为什么不呢
It was my job to root out bad cops,
我的职责就是铲除黑警♥察♥
and I missed one of the worst.
而我却漏了其中最坏的一个
He was standing right in front of me.
他就明目张胆的站在我面前
If I hadn't, Rachel might still be here.
如果我没忽视的话 蕾切尔可能还活着
Ed, a lot of people missed it.
艾德 很多人都忽视了
I have missed some things.
我就忽视了一些事
I didn't realize we'd changed the subject.
我没意识到我们已经换了话题
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表